Provera and Clomid buddies?

OMG ANN!!!!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaay!!! Congratulations!!! :wohoo:

So happy for you, reading that just made me cry tears of joy!!! You deserve it and I hope everything goes well!!!

congrats ann! just goes to show docters arent always right!

afm, still no af :( Its been 4 days and doesnt even feel like it coming, I ususally have af bh now after stopping provera .... what is going on!!!

Omg Ann, I'm am soooooo happy for you! :happydance:

I bet your in shock aren't you, let this be the first of many on this thread. X

Omg Ann, I'm am soooooo happy for you! :happydance:

I bet your in shock aren't you, let this be the first of many on this thread. X

Yes!! This is just the beginning of BFPs for our group!! :hugs:

I am still waiting for af, I usually have it by now after stopping provera, I took a pg test but bfn :(

I am still waiting for af, I usually have it by now after stopping provera, I took a pg test but bfn :(

I hope af shows up for you soon Lilly so you can start a new cycle!

Hi thanks girls, af is on her way, I havea bit of red/brown when I wipe so hopefully it will come full flow in the next day or two

Well girls update for me, I STILL don't have af and I took my last provera not Monday past but the Monday before, I rang the hosp yesterday and they called me in for a scan this morning to see what was going on, the doc was baffled why no af as my lining is very thick, they took bloods to see what my eostregen levels were like to jusdge wether to wait for af or do provera again and they done a preg test aswell, obviously BFN! And the blood results showed af wasn't on her way so I have to get another prescription for provera and they now want me to up the dose of clomid to 150.

I just have. Feeling provera and clomid just aint working with my stupid body :(

Well girls update for me, I STILL don't have af and I took my last provera not Monday past but the Monday before, I rang the hosp yesterday and they called me in for a scan this morning to see what was going on, the doc was baffled why no af as my lining is very thick, they took bloods to see what my eostregen levels were like to jusdge wether to wait for af or do provera again and they done a preg test aswell, obviously BFN! And the blood results showed af wasn't on her way so I have to get another prescription for provera and they now want me to up the dose of clomid to 150.

I just have. Feeling provera and clomid just aint working with my stupid body :(

I hope everything works out Lilly!

Oh Lily I'm so sorry you're going through all that. :hugs: It's never good when the doctor is baffled, is it?! :dohh: I hope you just need a few more days of Provera and AF comes without having to finish the prescription.

Ann - How are you feeling??

Nothing new going on with me, just (impatiently) waiting for my doctors appt next week to talk about surgery!

I'm good here! Not much of a difference .. I had a really bad headache last night tho... My appetite seems to have increased also.

thanks girls, well I got my provera prescription and I now have to take 100 mg 2 times a day (before it was 10mg X2 a day) so if this doesnt shift it then nothing will! he also said if 150clomid doesnt work this time then he doesnt think clomid is for me :(

I am glad everything is going well ann

Lisa your appt will behere before you know it

thanks girls, well I got my provera prescription and I now have to take 100 mg 2 times a day (before it was 10mg X2 a day) so if this doesnt shift it then nothing will! he also said if 150clomid doesnt work this time then he doesnt think clomid is for me :(

I really hope the 150mg works for you! Have you also mentioned to the dr. about maybe adding metformin? Thats what I added my 2nd cycle I believed it helped me.

I really hope the 150mg works for you! Have you also mentioned to the dr. about maybe adding metformin? Thats what I added my 2nd cycle I believed it helped me.

thanks ann, yes I have mentioned it to them but for some reason they do not want to give me it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->