Provera and Clomid buddies?

Hi and welcome to both of you :)

What dose and days are you both on? I see your on 3-7 queentut, I am on 150mg days 2-6

It really helps me being along with people who are going through the same as me so I hope it helps yous too.

I am on 50 mg this month... I did 50 last month too and because we were out of town for the fertile days we couldn't be monitored or do an iui so we relied on ourselves...I asked to do a day 21 test and my prog came back at 27 so way better than the 4 it was at without clomid...So that is good news but I really miss having u/s to see exactly what is happening and instead of trying to predict from opks =) they make me crazy! Thought about doing the smiley face ones this month... is there any benefit to them? I worry they don't work bc I don't trust something that just makes a smiley face... Im used to staring at lines =)

I think the smiley ones are good but they are expensive. They take the guess work out of it because there are no lines to judge.

Welcome girls!

Queentut - I used the smilie faces ones a while ago and they did work. I know a lot of girls really like them. Plus they actually do have lines - you're not supposed to go by them though, but when you take out the little cartidge stick, there are 2 lines and you can see when they get a little darker. Definitely not as dramatic of a difference as the opk's with lines though. I switched to cheapies after 2 cycles with the digi's.

Hi and welcome to both of you :)

What dose and days are you both on? I see your on 3-7 queentut, I am on 150mg days 2-6

It really helps me being along with people who are going through the same as me so I hope it helps yous too.

I am on 50 mg days 3-7. It really does help knowing there are others out there going through similar situations. Thanks for replying back!!

No problem Kate, are you getting scanned or anything?

Afm - I finished my clomid yesterday, cd7 today and going in for a scan on Friday, very nervous and worried that it will be bad news :(

Fxed Lily... I go into any appointment not expecting good or bad news... I am sure eventually I will change and expect only bad news but the optimist in me tells me not to yet.

Thanks for all the advice on the smileys... I figure this month ill spend the $ just bc Im not getting ultra sounds and I don't want to waste the trigger shot on my interpretation of the lines... and bc Im neurotic I will probally bust them open and look at the lines Lisa =) thanks for the info

No problem Kate, are you getting scanned or anything?

Afm - I finished my clomid yesterday, cd7 today and going in for a scan on Friday, very nervous and worried that it will be bad news :(

You never know that extra 50mg may have done the trick the time, I will cross my fingers for you. X

Welcome to all the new ladies on this thread! I have been through 7 rounds of clomid so if you have any questions I may be able to help! Continuing with my metformin until my ovarian drilling operation in January. I may still need to use clomid following the op just need to see how my body reacts first. X

Kat it looks like I may abandon you as a January surgery buddy. :blush: I got a message from my dr's office today saying they had a cancellation for next Fri and they might be able to get me in then. I have to call back tomorrow, so we'll see!

Thanks girls and Kat I hope so, I really do!

Lisa, I cant wait until you call them back to find out :)

Kat it looks like I may abandon you as a January surgery buddy. :blush: I got a message from my dr's office today saying they had a cancellation for next Fri and they might be able to get me in then. I have to call back tomorrow, so we'll see!

That's great news Lisa, the sooner the better I say! X

Girls I am feeling down, going in for my scan on Friday and I already know the results in my head, I feel NOTHING down there, calm as the ocean, nothing :( My husband cant get off work to come with me Friday so I have to go by myself and I just know that I will ball my eyes out like a big baby :(

Girls I am feeling down, going in for my scan on Friday and I already know the results in my head, I feel NOTHING down there, calm as the ocean, nothing :( My husband cant get off work to come with me Friday so I have to go by myself and I just know that I will ball my eyes out like a big baby :(

:hugs: I know it's hard but try and stay positive, you never know. Anyone else that might be able to go with you on Friday??

Thanks Lisa, sorry for being a whinge bag, No nobody else knows we are ttc except my Mum and I wouldnt expect her to come, its at 08:40 in the morning and it is across town in rush hour traffic, I am just preparing myself for the worst and anything better than that will be a bonus.

Have you called your dr's office yet?

Hi lily, I definitely understand how shitty you must be feeling, I had a few clomid rounds like this where I just knew it hadn't worked and had to wait for day 21 bloods to confirm this. On one particular occasion when I was returning from my results I bumped into a friend who told me she was 11 weeks pregnant, 1st month of trying.

Believe me I balled my eyes out that night!

Stay strong, you never know it may not be what you expect, will be thinking of you. X

Thanks Kat, I am so sorry that happened to you, I will let you know after my scan on friday x

I hOpe you get some good news, it sucks we know our bodies so well and don't need scans to show us things. It's a blessing and a curse to be so in tuned with everything.

Hi girls, thanks for asking, well my instincts were right, it hasnt worked again, I am being put onto tamoxifen next to try while I wait for a review appt to discuss injections. I hate all the waiting around though, I would rather just get into it, I have to wait until cd28 take a pg test then start provera, I suppose it could be worse, I usually have to wait until cd35.

How are you girls doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"