Provera and Clomid buddies?

So new to clomid and progesterone, was prescribed it today.

My questions:

When do i take them, and I have 7 different times to do blood tests, when do i do them as well?

People take clomid on different days depending on when ur dr says to. I took it in cd 3-7. Then I took progesterone the day after I knew I ovulated to help if I got pregnant to sustain the pregnancy. I took it until I got my period. As for 7 bloodwork write ups all I had to do was day 21 progesterone chk to see if I ovulated and one beta at the end to see if I was pregnant. So someone else might be able to tell u more but that's what I know :)

So provera and progesterone is different? Im taking progesterone to induce a period so i can start clomid

Hello Ladies,

Sorry to just jumb in ;)...Been following this tread and finally decided to post.

I've been TTC # 2 since Nov 2010. (I have an 8yr old daughter, concieved natrually), After 10 months of BFN I decided to go to my ob/gyn to get tested. I found out in Aug 2011, that I had a 5cm endomitrioma on my right ovary. I had a Lap done Nov 2011 (3 weeks ago) to remove a 5cm endomitrioma and some endo that had spread. I also had a dye test to see if my tubes were blocked (thankfully they wasn't)...Everything went great, she was able to remove the endo and cyst. She perscribe me clomid 50mg cycle days 3-7...Today I will take my first dose...Feeling a lil nervous...I have heard that clomid wosen endo....My doc said not to worried about it...Anyone in this thread have endo and is on clomid???

Thanks!

I started when to do what blood test

I would call your doctors office to determine what days he wants you to take your medicine and also find out what days he wants you to do testing. I believe it can be different for different women. Good luck!

He told me cd 3 for clomid, and progesterone if no af within 10 days. But i started so taking clomid in a couple days.

I have to go to the offfice again tomorrow, i will ask then when to take the blood tests

Thanks Kat, not long for you to wait now, January will be here in no time, it has flown in since you got your date

Hi lily, how's the tamoxifen going? I haven't heard of it before is it like clomid? X

Hi Lisa, was just wondering if you got booked in for the surgery? Didn't know if you might have even had it? Xx

:wave: hey ladies, we got our :bfp: on cycle 3 of clomid and this was after the blood test showed I didn't ovulate! I just ovulated two days after the blood test :wacko:

congrats damita, that is a lovely early christmas present, h&h 9 months to you!

Hi Lisa, was just wondering if you got booked in for the surgery? Didn't know if you might have even had it? Xx

Oops I thought I had posted an update on this thread! Yes I had my surgery on the 2nd and it went great. :happydance: She got the polyps out without any problems, and my recovery was very quick and easy. I got AF about a week after surgery, so it's onto a fresh new cycle. I also started Clomid this cycle, and just took my last pill last night. I'm only taking 25 mg, I hope it's strong enough!! :thumbup:

Glad to hear the surgery went well, sounds like you are making good progress! Fingers crossed for you. X

Thanks girls. :hugs:

The Clomid went well, I took my last dose Sunday. No side effects at all. :shrug: I kind of wish I did have some so that I knew it was working. Sigh. Trying to remain hopeful though, it's still early!!

Im going to start my progesterone, and if a period starts I will just stop them

Hi ladies! My doctor just prescribed me provera/clomid. I am on day two of provera and was instructed to take clomid on cd5. Just wondering if the length of your period changed first cycle on provera?

Oh and hoping we all have good news coming our way 2012!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->