Provera and Clomid buddies?

Sorry to hear that lily... Waiting around and numbering our days makes this process even harder... Sending you lots of positive thoughts!

I go in today for an IUI... fingers xed

thanks and good luck for today, let us know how you get on

Sorry to hear that Lily. Sending you lots of baby dust.

I went for my first scan today, it confirmed I'm 6 weeks 6 days, it measured 8.8mm and we saw the little heart beating. Very emotional!

Lots of luck to you all xx

Colse, that is great news, Im sure it was a great feeling watching that on the screen, thanks for the luck, hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy x

Hi girls, just thought I would check in, not much happening with me though! Lily, sorry to hear u hadn't ovulated as you suspected, just remember your doing everything you can and there are still loads of options open to you if clomid snt effective.

Colse, great to here u have had a scan sounds lovely! Xx

Hi Kat great to hear from you again, how are you? I know, your right, as I expected ..... I think the doctors think we are stupid but we really do know our own bodies dont we? January wont be long in coming around for you x

Hi!! Is it ok if I jump on here? I am on my first cycle of 50mg clomid and am on day 15. So far no + opk but some cramping today so I'm hoping O is coming soon!! Anybody waiting to O?

Hi and welcome! I'm still just a wannabe Clomid taker, though I have taken Provera once. :winkwink: I have an appt next week where I hope to get my prescription. Hope you ov soon!! Share your story with us. :)

Thanks! I have pcos, was diagnosed about 6 years ago when I was having trouble getting preg with #2 (my first was a happy surprise!) doc put me on metformin and I was preg in less than a month! I've had 2 natural pregnancies since (one ended in m/c) so we are now trying for our fourth and last! My cycles have completely stopped for the past year so my ob put me on provera to get AF and I started clomid days 5-9. Currently day 16 and waiting to test today with opk. Not sure how optimistic I'm feeling about o'ing but keeping at it anyway! Poor hubs is getting tired!! ;)

Silly question - you all have those cute little pics and graphics on your profile, how do I do that? Thanks and hope all is well :)

How is everyone,anyone waiting to test? queentut, how about you?

I have an appt tomorrow to discuss injections, I am nervous, I just wish they could get me ovulating!

HI there! I am doing alright... i have been testing the trigger out and seeing how it fades and its getting darker... ill post the pic of them... still not convinced its a bfp but got bloodwork today... last trigger took 12 days but it got fainter as time went on not darker so fingers xed... i used an opk today and there wasn't even a second line and was wondering do you have to get a pos opk as well to show your preg? or can it just be an hpt? i noticed some ladies put a pos opk and a pos hpt and just didn't know if that was always the case sometimes the case or rare... anyone know?

how is everything going for you? and everyone else? :hugs:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 2
How is everyone,anyone waiting to test? queentut, how about you?

I have an appt tomorrow to discuss injections, I am nervous, I just wish they could get me ovulating!

Goodluck tomorrow with your appointment... i hope they can make you feel as comfortable as possible with lots of good answers/info

Hi everyone, sorry queentut I don't know the answer to your queries, I don't know anything about the trigger shots and things.

Lily, they gave me the option of the injectables or ovarian drilling and as u know I decided to have a go at the drilling despite the fact that there is more waiting around for the op. the rest has done me good to be honest!

The weeks are going sooooo fast, I know i will be under the knife before I know it! X
:happydance:

looking good queentut, I hope this will be your bfp

Well girls, imo I thought the appt was a waste of time, it was just to get me registered to use the injections but there is a waiting list, he wasnt certain of a date but said it is several months long and it would be well into the new year :( Kat they didnt give me an option, Lisa, it is used as ovulation induction, he said you inject yourself every day and go for monitoring a few times a week by bloods and scanning until you ovulate. In the meantime I am going to be using the tamoxifen this up coming cycle, wish me luck girls

Hope you are all well xx

looking good queentut, I hope this will be your bfp

Well girls, imo I thought the appt was a waste of time, it was just to get me registered to use the injections but there is a waiting list, he wasnt certain of a date but said it is several months long and it would be well into the new year :( Kat they didnt give me an option, Lisa, it is used as ovulation induction, he said you inject yourself every day and go for monitoring a few times a week by bloods and scanning until you ovulate. In the meantime I am going to be using the tamoxifen this up coming cycle, wish me luck girls

Hope you are all well xx

Good luck lily! :xmas12:

Thanks Kat, not long for you to wait now, January will be here in no time, it has flown in since you got your date

Lily - Well hopefully you won't need the injections and tamoxifen will do the trick for you!

Kat - Like Lily said, I can't believe how time has flown! It's almost time for your surgery!! Yay!

I know it's definitely flown so far! With the holidays coming up too I think it will be happening before I know it! The waiting around is the worst part I think. Xx

Babydust to all! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"