Provera and Clomid buddies?

Hi ladies! My doctor just prescribed me provera/clomid. I am on day two of provera and was instructed to take clomid on cd5. Just wondering if the length of your period changed first cycle on provera?

When I took Provera I expected my period to be super heavy!! It wasn't though, but it did last longer than usual, but mostly spotting. I think I had about 3-4 days of regular flow period, then 3-4 days of spotting. Good luck! What dose of CLomid will you be taking??

50 mg days 5 to 10. I am really hoping this is it! My problem is I don't ovulate regularly. Thank you for responding! Still trying to figure this all out. You start taking the clomid if you are still having your period??

Good luck to you! I see we are on the same dosage! I will be saying prayers for the both of us! Are you excited/anxious! How did your body react to the clomid?

Sorry I just realized you are on 25mg....well same days anyhow:)

Sorry I just realized you are on 25mg....well same days anyhow:)

Hehe yup I'm only on 25, which is why I'm nervous it won't work!! I haven't had any side effects other than being really thirsty - which may or may not be related to the Clomid! :haha:

Yes you start the Clomid even if you still have your period!

Hey girls, day 3 of 7 of provera here, nothing to report, hope your all well and welcome to the newbies x

oh yay Lucy, I am day 4 of provera today, hopefully our cycles will be close :)

Day 3 on progesterone! Spotting stopped today

Technically my af is due today. The doc said if i dont start, take progesterone. But I started it 3 days, I knew it wasn't coming anyways.

So Im going to take pro for 10 days, which will take me to cycle day 10, then 5 - 7 days later, cd 15-17, hopefully start. Then on the cd 3 take my estradol and fsh blood test, and start the clomid, for the next 5 days. Which takes me to cd 22. cd 21 take my progesterone blood test. Hopefully ovulate, and start by cycle day 26.

Sound like a good plan?

I know this is great! Lily looks like we are down to the day...my doctor has me on provera for 10 days though. I am just hoping I get my af sooner than later it has been about sixty days which is very long for me:wacko: hence the provera. This is my first time taking it so fingers crossed....how many days after the provera do you ladies get af?

I know this is great! Lily looks like we are down to the day...my doctor has me on provera for 10 days though. I am just hoping I get my af sooner than later it has been about sixty days which is very long for me:wacko: hence the provera. This is my first time taking it so fingers crossed....how many days after the provera do you ladies get af?

I started spotting the day after I finished it, then got full AF 3 days later. Good luck!!

Im hoping with 10 days times 2 pills i wlll have a good af for once, then start clomid when i do. Pro should take me cycle 10 or so, or a bit earlier, then clomid can kick in on time to ovulate and hopefully haveva 26 cycle day if it dont work. I don wan long cycles, then i have to wait again for a while to start over.

Truly hoping it would only take a cycle or 2. Or taking these pills to help regulate myself.

Technically my af is due today. The doc said if i dont start, take progesterone. But I started it 3 days, I knew it wasn't coming anyways.

So Im going to take pro for 10 days, which will take me to cycle day 10, then 5 - 7 days later, cd 15-17, hopefully start. Then on the cd 3 take my estradol and fsh blood test, and start the clomid, for the next 5 days. Which takes me to cd 22. cd 21 take my progesterone blood test. Hopefully ovulate, and start by cycle day 26.

Sound like a good plan?

Maybe it's just me being dense, but no matter how many times I read this, it doesn't make sense. :dohh: Explain again??

Umm lol

Im confused myself lol. I think I take the pills for 10 days, 2 times a day for 10. Which is my 20 pills. Then after that I wait for af, when it shows, cd 3 i take clomid, also an estradol and fsh blood test.

Then on cd 21, I get my progesterone tested. Hopefully my af shows up and it becomes 26 days. Hoping.

Oh ok now I gotcha. Yes that sounds like a good plan!! Thanks for explaining again!! :haha:

Good, trying to be patient, but really wanting to ovulate soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->