Provera and Clomid buddies?

Hi girls, sorry mrsdavis I also don't know how to interpret the results, ann I took mine at roughly the same time everyday and kat hopefully you will get a + opk soon.

afm - I still don't have anymore of an af :( just waiting it out.....

Yesterday was my last day of provera.. so hopefully my af shows up soon also!

come on af!!!! for once we actually want to see your ugly face! lol

lol I know....swings and roundabouts! lol

Hi girls, sorry mrsdavis I also don't know how to interpret the results, ann I took mine at roughly the same time everyday and kat hopefully you will get a + opk soon.

afm - I still don't have anymore of an af :( just waiting it out.....

Lily, hope your AF shows up soon, when I took the provera it took forever for AF to come like 10 days! Because of this the doc upped the dose and this did the trick I actually started a monstrous AF before I had even finished the pills!

Good news I got my positive OPK this morning :thumbup:, BDing all the way!

Today's my 2nd day off of provera.. also waiting for my af! Let's gooo af's!! haha

still waiting here aswell ann, I've nothing at all now, not even when I wipe..........just wish the witch would hurry up!

I've had no bleeding what so ever... I hope it happens soon! So ready to start my first round of clomid.. My guess is I'll start tomorrow or the next day. What do you think when you'll start?

I have no idea, I thought I was going to start friday or yesterday because of a bit of pink when I wiped but nothing at all last night or today.

I hope we both start soon!

i took my last pill on tues or wensday and started af on that firday not verylong for me im hoping both of you guy's come soon. i am ready it to stop lol

OMG she is here!! she is here!! CD1 yay! come on ann I am sending her to you now! x

I got mine this morning too! Thanks for sending it my way! haha

I'm on the phone now making my ultrasound appointments for cds 3 and 13. :)

Oh you have just reminded me, I must do the same! so excited to know someone is on the exact same cycle! :)

Yep me too!! Now here's to ovulation!! haha

I know please please please make us ovulate! fingers crossed!

Def! This is my first round of clomid :/ so i guess it's a test run to see what my bodies does on the dose .. I really hope I ovulate on this first round tho! and get pregnant!

I hope this is both our time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->