Provera and Clomid buddies?

Hey Lucy! I'm ok, feeling kind of down today, thinking that the low dose of Clomid isn't going to work for me. :shrug: Oh well!! Trying to BD every other night just in case, but last night I took an OPK and got upset when it was really negative, and had to tell my husband "Never mind!!!!" :dohh: Poor guy, good thing he's patient! Haha.

How are you??

Sorry to hear that....just stay positive it's possible you just missed your surge or maybe it is coming later than you think. Do you chart? I'm doing ok I take my last provera pill tomorrow so I'll just be waiting for af then. I have the stomach flu today though so I'm hoping that won't mess me up!

Yeah I chart, so I know I haven't missed it. That's encouraging at least. I actually just did an OPK and the line was quite a bit darker, definitely not positive yet, but notably darker than they have been. Plus my boobs are kind of achey today, and I think I had some watery CM this morning (unless it was leftover swimmers, but last time we BD'd was 3 days ago, so I doubt it??)...so I'm hoping ov is on it's way.

Oh yuck, I hope you feel better soon. I know a few people who have had the stomach bug recently, it only lasted about a day for them, so I hope yours passes quickly too.

How has the Provera been, any side effects? I didn't have any at all!

Ohh that's good!! Yea my husband had it two days ago and he feels better today so hopefully! I really have felt pretty good on it. I have been a little emotional but happy emotional so who knows if it's the provera or I'm just excited and hopeful this could work! Good luck and keep bd'ing!

Thanks. I apologized for being cranky the night before and we BD'd last night. :) My OPKs are getting darker, so I'm excited!!

Lucy, this is your last day right? I was only on 2 a day for 7 days, af is starting as we speak!!! so happy as provera didnt work last time and I had to take a double dose back ti back :( Gona count tomorrow as cd1 as it is quite late here, so I hope your af hurry's up and appears so we stay close :)

Lisa, glad the opk's are getting darker ....... yay!

skp, you have alot of remembering to do, good luck!

Lily that's great! Yes today is my last day on provera....hoping af will be coming soon! How has the clomid been for you any side effects? I'm starting to get nervous?

clomid was fine for me, a few night sweats, a bit teary at times and a couple hot flashes, some twinges in my ovary area but clomid didnt work for me lol ( weird I had all thesymptoms but it didnt work) Starting a different drug called tamoxifen, have to take it days 2-5, dr says it is much the same as clomid so will see how it goes x

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

https://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee514/Lisa92881/1325109732.jpg

Hubby's not home yet! We did last night though!! So we will again for the next 3 nights I think. :) So excited! I can't believe only 25 mg worked!

so happy for you, fingers crossed this is all you needed, you deserve it x

No, coz its so late here and it is not exactly full flow yet, I am gona count tomorrow as cd1 and have to do tabs cd 2-5.

I am starting to panick incase I wake up 2mo and its gone (it done that last time lol)

Oh Lisa, I am praying this new drug at least makes me ovulate, if they cant get me ovulating then we have no chance :(

It will work, I just know it!!! I will send good vibes your way. I didn't think such a low dose of Clomid would work, but it did. Try to stay positive!! :hugs:

Woohoo Lisa!:happydance:

Lily I agree with Lisa hoping this will work for you!! I'm hoping and praying for all of us!

I'm happy for you 2, I was also on 25mg of clomid and it didn't work for me so at least it works for sum ppl

I'm happy for you 2, I was also on 25mg of clomid and it didn't work for me so at least it works for sum ppl

Thank you! I couldn't find anyone else on it, and really didn't think such a low dose would make me ovulate. Guess I was wrong!! :) Did you switch to a higher dose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->