Provera and Clomid buddies?

I was totally convined past 3 cycles I had o. I had positve opk, high open soft cervix but blood work came too low to have o. My cousin who is being monitored with ultra sound knew she had o but got no temp shift so doc put her on progestrone cream and increased clomid because progesteone was too low.

Happy new year!! I hope this next year brings you all much blessings!

Lisa I don't really temp very well as I work late nights half the week and early mornings the other half I just can't seem to get a consistent time to do it but I'm praying you ovulated!

Question- so I just finished provera a few days ago and yesterday night around four I started bleeding not really heavy but enough for a tampon and this has lasted through today but seems it has gotten a bit lighter. I barley have any cramps and am feeling like it is going away....have any of you had really light periods on provera? Will clomid work even though I haven't had a real heavy period in like sixty some odd days? Thanks in advance for any help/response

I've had light periods like that b4 with provera and clomid should work for you.

I too have had really lite days of Af. Hope we get our Bfps in 2012! Happy New Years!

Lucy, thats the way mine was this time and I have had it like that before too

I didn't have a period for 123 so I thought Provera would make it SUPER heavy, but that wasn't the case. It did last longer though, about 7 days, but quite a few of those days were really light flow. Good luck!

Happy New Year girls!! :drunk:

Ifthe flow gets too long, does that hinder the clomid, especially as early as cd 3?

Happy new year! Let this be the one girls. Babydust to all. :hugs:

Happy new year girls, I hope this is our year!

This will surely be our year of great pleasant testimonies. This time next year we will all have our baby photos on our dp!!!!:dust:

I start my clomid this evening! Kinda nervous! I just hope the side effects are not too bad. How is everyone doing?

good luck lucy, I am cd7 today, finished my tablets on cd5, went for my first ever acupuncture on cd6 but HATED it, the lower needles felt lime they were pushed right into my ovaries, they were sore going in aswell :(

Good luck Lucy!!

Oh Lily that doesn't sound very fun! :nope:

I am wondering does anyone else get really sore nipples around the time of suspected O. Mine are so sensitive and I believe I am 2 dpo and thinking back the other times they have been too.

Lisa, it was awful!

jme, The one and only time I ovulated I had really sore boobs and nipples, they said it was the rise in progesterone and that it was normal to feel like that during and after ovulation :)

I am wondering does anyone else get really sore nipples around the time of suspected O. Mine are so sensitive and I believe I am 2 dpo and thinking back the other times they have been too.

Yup! It's a sign for me that ov is approaching, and then they get even more sore after I ov. I too have read that it's progesterone, so it's a good thing!

Thanks girls! I can't wait for my blood work this Friday. My fxd that my progesterone is high and I in fact o.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->