Provera and Clomid buddies?

good luck lucy, I am cd7 today, finished my tablets on cd5, went for my first ever acupuncture on cd6 but HATED it, the lower needles felt lime they were pushed right into my ovaries, they were sore going in aswell :(

I have been thinking about doing acupuncture but I really hate needles.

Am cd2, am starting clomid cd4. fxd. may our first period of the year be our last (with good news) till somewhere after October :)

Jme I do get sore boobs around ovulation as well:winkwink:

Lily I have been reading online all about acupuncture but I'm so nervous about going forward with it! Sorry to hear you had a bad experience!

Doshima we are very close in cycle good luck to you! I just took my first pill last night cd4. Doctor told me 5-10 but I figured since I took it at 10 pm that would be fine. So far I feel fine but it's still early!

Wow, thats great! am on 100mg so i'll take both at bedtime as the symptoms wont be felt so badly. Good luck LucyP and lets keep close tab with each other. Hopefully we'll be blessed this month.

Hi and welcome to any new ladies to the thread :)

I didnt go back for acupuncture girls but may consider it again in the future but going to search for another place

Wish me luck for tomorrow as I go for my tamoxifen scan to see if I have produced any follicles (dont think I have :( )

Just wondering when do you girls start taking your provera, what cd? In the past I have started it on day 25 but because I have not ov. This cycle with the 150mg of clomid I finally o. I know cd 25 is too early it would only be 8 dpo which is too early for positive BFP.

Jme you shouldn't need to take it if you have ov'd.

If you ov, you get af by yourself unless you get a bfp which obviously I hope you do! Good luck :)

Jme you shouldn't need to take it if you have ov'd.

If you ov, you get af by yourself unless you get a bfp which obviously I hope you do! Good luck :)

Took the words right out of my mouth!!! Or...fingers, I guess. :)

Thanks girls I hope so too. My doctor was a little unclear.

You should be all set. Back away from the provera!! :haha:

Girls I am just back from my scan and its good news! My lining is good and I have 1 mature follie at 15 mm, he thinks I should ovulate around wed/thurs/fri. I cant believe I am actually going to ovulate!!!! So happy I could scream :)

you will ovulate and we will celebrate yippeee, good luck

Thanks I'm so excited!! How you doing?

ok, am curious now. Am on cd7 and Clomid day4, am been wiping clear very strechy eggwhite. I tot this should come at ovulation. it happened in my last cycle for the first time but i tot i was dreaming even though i was not on clomid but just my first period after failed ivf. Anyone had same experience? cld i be ovulating early cos i dont feel nothing.

I'm not sure as I dont usually ovulate and dont really get fertile cm, you should take an opk and see what the outcome is, just bd anyway to keep all basis covered

Omg lily! See, I knew it! I just got all teary eyed reading your post, I'm soooo happy for you! Xo

Time for :sex:

Omg lily! See, I knew it! I just got all teary eyed reading your post, I'm soooo happy for you! Xo

Time for :sex:

Doshima - ewcm comes before ov so you could be getting ready to. Time for :sex: for you too!! Go girls go!!

Lily such amazing news I hope you catch the eggy.

Doshima I don't think I actually got ewcm this cycle and it's the only one I have actually o. Sorry no help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->