Provera and Clomid buddies?

Check my opk in my journal titled skp in ltttc :)

That's what I'm talking about! Send that ov my way! Hehe congrats girls let's all get to bd'ing!

Thanks girlies!!! woohoo!!!

awk Lisa, you nearly brought a tear to my eye there

So glad I have all you girls xx

skp, looks like a positive opk to me, go get busy!!

Today am CD10. Completed clomid 2 nights ago. Am starting opk testing today. getting some ewcm even more. BD last night with conceive plus.

Is it better to do clomid later in the cycle then cd 3 to 7 and do 5 to 10? Do u have better chance of ovulating, since you would be close to natural ovulation anyways.

Is it better to do clomid later in the cycle then cd 3 to 7 and do 5 to 10? Do u have better chance of ovulating, since you would be close to natural ovulation anyways.

I'm not sure, I've asked this question in a few threads today. I'll let you know if I find any good info. I'm going to ask "Dr. Google" in a bit. :haha: I'm wondering about switching up my days this cycle.

hi everyone, hope you are all good.

I am poas like crazy with my opk's and havent got a positive yet :( wish I hadn't bithered with them because I am driving myself crazy! The fs was adamant I was deff going to ovulate but why cant I get a positive opk? I have been doing 3 a day incase I 'miss' the surge, today is cd16. He said to start testing wed/thurs/fri

Hi everyone, sorry not been on for a while, just caught up with thread! Lily, from what the doc says it looks positive try not to worry about the OPK,s and get BDing anyway, docs always say not to use them as its just adds additional pressure. I really hope it works for you. Xx

Update from me, had my ovarian drilling op yesterday. I Weill give you all the details just in case anyone ends up going down this route.

The op really wasn't bad at all, when I woke up I had very bad period pain but this eased within about 5 mins, later when I got up to walk around I had the pain in my shoulders from the gas, again uncomfortable but not horrific at all.

They had a good luck around in there and have confirmed I have no endo and my follopian tubes are def nice and clear. My ovaries are twice the normal size and very poly cystic . They drilled 4 holes in each.

Now I just have to wait for a period, if it comes the op was a success and I should get BDing! I am feeling hopeful. Xx:thumbup:

Yay Kat, so pleased for you, glad it went well and I hope af comes soon for you x

Oh kat I am SO happy everything went well. :) Hope AF comes soon!!

Or not if I get preggers! supposed to be most fertile straight after so you never know, positive thinking :winkwink:

Yes just as soon as you feel able too, don't think I will be swinging from the chandeliers just yet! Give it a few weeks and I'm sure I will be back into the swing of things. X

Oh Kat thats great! I thought you had to wait for af, never mind waiting, go get busy as soon as you feel up to it!!! x

SKP - sorry I do not have the first idea regarding temps, fill me in on your temp hike

Lisa, did af come for you? I see in your sig you have round 2 Jan 2012?? did I miss something? sorry if you have already said, this is the first time on my laptop in ages, usually on my phone (which is a nightmare!lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->