Provera and Clomid buddies?

:( sorry to hear that, but on the upside at least you ovulated and had a way shorter cycle, good luck for this cycle x

Thanks. Yes, I'm very lucky that such a low dose was effective, I hope it works next cycle too. (It should, right?! Haha.) Clomid gave me my shortest cycle since beginning TTC in October 2010. So, there's a plus side!

I would say it will work next cycle too, it seemed to work perfectly on you so just keep bd'ing regularly and keep your fingers crossed :)

Thats what we are doing this round, I pray our bfp's are soon!! x

Lisa & lily good luck to both of you. It's very positive Lisa that you ovulated on such a low dose, and lily let's hope this new drug is the one for you.

I feel worse today than I did yesterday :cry: it's the gas they pump into you so that they can access your organs it then has to get released somehow. It shoots up into your shoulders and really hurts! When I got up this morning it dislodged it and I hadn't had any pain killers.

I'm sure it will all be worth it in the long run! Will do anything. :thumbup:

CD day 12 today, OPK still negative today and the last 2 days. Today i feel my temp higher (not like i took my temp anyway). I usually feel colder with a slight headache about ovulation time and it last normally for like 6-5days. i'll do the BD today:) and every other night positive opk or not. I just feel this is the month for me (crazy tot right after a failed ivf but thats just wat i feel)

Kat, that doesnt sound very nice but yes, it will all be worth it in the end, hope your ok

Doshima, thats great pma you have there, fingers tightly crossed for you

We are bd every other day too, cant get a positive opk but doc was 100% that the tablets had worked and I would ovulate, gotta wait and see I guess x

Kat - Sorry youre in pain! All this crap we've been though is going to be worth it soon! :hugs:

Doshima - Love your pma, I need to think like that! :)

Lily - We can be every other night BD buddies. Haha. In the past it was so hard to keep to every other night when I didn't know when or if I was going to ovulate. But Clomid has narrowed down our window a bit, so that makes it a little more do-able.

Yeah that would be great, I know it can get tiring but because we were both due to ov and I know you have already, we need to stick to it!

Hi, sorry I haven't been on here much, but I've been focused on losing weight so I can have better chances on concieving. Anyway I'm on my 4th day of provera but fo the last couple of days my skin has been peeling for couples days and now there so sore , my shirt cannot touch it. Has any1 have the skin peeling? I used lotion but it doesn't seem to be working

well i cannot help the way am thinking, after a failed IVF i wonder why my mind is purnishing me with such certainty. But, i cant fight it, am just working towards it. Am sure i'll ovulate by 16th or 17th so fx for you too girls. i hope our first period this year will be our last for the next 9months!!!

Hi, sorry I haven't been on here much, but I've been focused on losing weight so I can have better chances on concieving. Anyway I'm on my 4th day of provera but fo the last couple of days my skin has been peeling for couples days and now there so sore , my shirt cannot touch it. Has any1 have the skin peeling? I used lotion but it doesn't seem to be working

wanababy8909, you should see your doctor, could be some kind of allergy.

doshima, its good to be positive, all too often we get ourselves down, hope you ovulate soon.

wannababy8909, I have never had that, maybe it could be an allergy like doshima said, check with your doc

afm I have just had a positive opk! I had alot of feeling most of last night so I had hoped it was gona come soon, today is cd19, when do you think I will actually ovulate? today or tomorrow? I get so confused :/ We have bd cd10, 12, 14, 16, 18 so far then we are going to bd tonight (cd19) and tomorrow (cd20) too then cd22, do yous think that will be enough?

x

Oh Lily YAY!!!! So exciting!!!! :happydance: Sounds like you've been doing a great job of BD! I would def do tonight and tomorrow, and then either the next night or the following (cd22 like you said). If you're still getting positives for a few more days though, keep BDing.Or, I don't remember if you temp, but you could BD until you see a clear temp rise.

As for me...I just took my first Clomid pill for this cycle. Switched it up to cd 3-7 this cycle. Shhhh. :haha:

Wanababy, I haven't heard of that symptom before so I would also say to get in touch with the doc to see what they say.

Lily, that's great, the times I did ovulate it was around day 16-17. I would just say to do it every other day as you have been for the next few days. The docs advise every other day as your fellas sperm counts needs a little bit of time to recover between each session and don't forget the sperm can stay in your system for up to about 5 days so your not gonna miss it. I think sometimes it's harder to BD when you know you have a chance as you don't want to risk missing it. Good luck just do whatever feels right for you. Xx

doshima, its good to be positive, all too often we get ourselves down, hope you ovulate soon.

wannababy8909, I have never had that, maybe it could be an allergy like doshima said, check with your doc

afm I have just had a positive opk! I had alot of feeling most of last night so I had hoped it was gona come soon, today is cd19, when do you think I will actually ovulate? today or tomorrow? I get so confused :/ We have bd cd10, 12, 14, 16, 18 so far then we are going to bd tonight (cd19) and tomorrow (cd20) too then cd22, do yous think that will be enough?

x

Yipeeeeee on ur positive opk. I think your daes to bd looks good and promising. Am cd 14 today, i hope i get a positive soon too, anyhow, am still hopeful

Hi ladies sorry I have been MIA....I hope you are all doing well! I am just utterly confused. This is my first round so I have nothing to compare it to. I took 50 mg day 4-8. On day 9 and 10 I had positive digital opk but I had read that it prob was not accurate as it was too soon. Then went on from there testing every day and since then I have not had a positive digital opk since I am now cycle day 20. Well here's the thing I have been also taking the opks with the lines and they have been super dark which would appear positive many days from cd 10 to 20. I have not had ovulation pains so who knows. Ii have had absolutely no side effects other than tender bbs. Has this sort of thing happened to anyone? Does this mean it has not worked ugh?

How are you ladies all doing? Where are you at in your cycles??

How are you ladies all doing? Where are you at in your cycles??

hi Lucy P, its been quiet in the thread really. Am cd day 17 and still no positive opk. i was so agitated i refused to test today. but bd almost every other day so not to miss the day. today i feel ov cramp, so bad i wld hv tot it was my period cming. am very hopful even without a positive opk. crazy eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->