Provera and Clomid buddies?

My first clomid pill i sure hope this works

Hi there and welcome

what days and mg are you on? is this your first round?

I am cd2 today 100mg days 2-6 this is my second round :)

Good here.. on cd 2.. tomorrow morning I go in for an ultrasound. And then I start clomid cd 5.

Any news yet Mrsdavis? I'm kinda anxious.. haha

hi everyone well i start clomid next month days 3-7 everything was normal. i am happy everything was normal. and my af is still hanging but thats pretty much it and also i go get my proge,on day 21 i belive.

Yay well sounds like pretty good news to me! What dose of clomid?

What cd are you on now?

I have been stalking this thread since last week when my doctor ordered provera and clomid for me. I start the provera thur aug 25 10mg twice a day for 10 days. Then wait for days5-9 of cycle to start 50 mg of clomid. I am really excited and hope that it works for me but also a little nervous. Anyone have any major side effects?

A little about me I stop bc over a year ago and have been having af every other week(which is getting a little old, actually really old).

I have been stalking this thread since last week when my doctor ordered provera and clomid for me. I start the provera thur aug 25 10mg twice a day for 10 days. Then wait for days5-9 of cycle to start 50 mg of clomid. I am really excited and hope that it works for me but also a little nervous. Anyone have any major side effects?

A little about me I stop bc over a year ago and have been having af every other week(which is getting a little old, actually really old).

Hello!!

What cd's are you taking clomid?

good news mrsdavis, do you need to start provera again next month or do they think af will come by herself?

Welcome jme, I didn't really have any side effects last time, on my second round now so we shall see.....actually you do feel your ovaries working little sore pains but its not sore sore iykwim but I didn't have any of the hot flushes and sickness feeling some of the other girls get

hi he said if she soesnt come by her self then take provera and my clomid. i am going crazy i am only on cd7 right know and af its still here:wacko:

Just got done at my ultrasound apt and everything looked good. So clomid on Friday.. Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->