Provera and Clomid buddies?

Thanks!!

He wants to do a day 21 test for you? To see if you ovulated?

Hey girls. Just got back from our cruise today and wanted to say hello. It was amazing and I definitely recommend going to Bermuda if you've never been. :cloud9:

Glad to see that some of you started AF! :happydance:

Welcome back lisa! Glad you had a nice holiday :)

So where are you in your cycle?

Welcome back lisa! Glad you had a nice holiday :)

So where are you in your cycle?

Thanks! I'm on cd66. :growlmad: Officially my longest cycle since stopping bcp in October, and as you can see from my chart, I haven't ovulated.

Mrsdavis don't think it is stoppable, mine was quite like that last time, I hope it's over soon!

Lisa- I feel you! I have been there and know how you feel :(

I am cd6 today, tonight will be my last clomid x

Don't worry! It is nearly away, will deffo be completely gone by tomorrow.

Try not to worry, mine was exactly like that last time, I had af for nearly 2 weeks straight but then that was my first time using provera and I hadn't had af for about 4/5 months before that so I took it there was just a really big build up

I thought my af was gone.. but he snuck back on me, very lightly.

Mrsdavis don't think it is stoppable, mine was quite like that last time, I hope it's over soon!

Lisa- I feel you! I have been there and know how you feel :(

I am cd6 today, tonight will be my last clomid x

Wow, already on your last Clomid!! Yipee!! :happydance: Can't wait to hear about good results!

Oh thankyou! I hope I have good news to share and I hope you ovulate soon x

How is everyone? I am cd 7 today, not really feeling anything different :(

Cd 7 here too! Not much here that's changed...

I took a opk this morning just for fun. And the 2nd line you could barly see at all.. Which I thought was odd because usually when I take them you can always see the 2nd line from a far. And I thought clomid could make you have postives?

hmm strange about the opk....keep testing with them, i hope the opk's work for you, i wish i could use them. I was just at the toilet and had some ewcm - very clear and very stretchy...I have never had that before but i am not getting my hopes up because last cycle I had lots of estrogen in there when i had my scan but didnt actually ovulate despite the estrogen and positive opk's

I'll keep taking them in the mornings for now on. And see what happens and what they do.. I just thought it was stange because my opks were darker without clomid then when I was taking the clomid..

Yeah I know what you mean, it is quite strange, good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->