Provera and Clomid buddies?

yay i am so happy for you i dont know why my doc didnt start me on clomid these cycle but it may be becase my cd3 had past which sucks but i am praying that we all get our bfps soon

Ya.. I've heared of women taking it cd 6-10. but he prob. wants you to take it a different cycle day.

I hope it won't be long for you to wait to start mrsdavis.

Well I am cd3 today and still no side affects.....so far so good! I just hope it's working because i didn't have any side effects last time and it didn't work last time!

I hope 100mg works for you Lily!

I know feel like friday is taking forever.. for when I get to start clomid!

i hope it works for you this time lily they say and some people dont get side effects. ann i asked my doc why couldnt i start sonner and he said that it is becase i was already on cd 6 i am suppose to take it days 3-7

i hope it works for you this time lily they say and some people dont get side effects. ann i asked my doc why couldnt i start sonner and he said that it is becase i was already on cd 6 i am suppose to take it days 3-7

Ya that's what I was thinking.. I know of some woman who's drs want them to take it cd 6-9. But all drs. are different.. like Lily's wants her to take it 3-7 and yours.. and mine wants me to take it 5-9.

Hi thanks girls, I hope so too!

I cant use opk's because of my pcos, I always have a high level in my system and can get multiple positives, good luck for whatever ones you go for

I also have pcos.. but I don't ever get postives.. they usually always dark tho.. to where they're almost positive.

But I think I'm going to try them this cycle.. but I'm not really going to rely on them.. I'm just going to see if I can get a postive on one since Ihavn't since before I had my daughter.

never get any darker i think im trying to order some

Attachments

• 8-11 opk.jpg
    8-11 opk.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1
I couldn't use the ones with the lines, I think they confused me even more! I was using the clear blue digital ones with the smiley face, they are a little more expensive but it takes the guessing out of it. I found out last cycle I can't use them at all but because I got mutliple smiley faces at different stages throughout my cycle but didn't actually ovulate :(

I must be the opposite from you then ann, the doc said not to waste my time on them :(

The dr. also told me not to waste my time on them...

I've almost taken a opk everyday since the beginning of April.. and they are always really dark just never postive.. and doesn't change much..

This is how mine always look. Never positive.. :(... But the last one was close.. but nope!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 6
yeah the last one does look really close! Its so unfair, really gets me down sometimes, I mean why can't my body just work like it is supposed to!?!

anyway cd4 today for me....3 days into my clomid, still no side effects, your starting tomoorow aren't you?

I'm going to start clomid at 12am tonight.. lol because I can't wait...

Right now I have a horrible headache.. :( Don't know why.. But I took some meds and hopefully it will go away.

hope it goes away were is everyone from? anyone got skype would love to be ttc buddies with you guys

I live in North Dakota because hubby's in the air force.. and I don't have skype. But I'd love to be ttc buddies.

Hi I'm in UK, I don't have skype either but would love to be buddies with yous :)

I usually don't exchange numbers over the forum.. Just in case, for safety reasons.. I hope you understand :hugs: BUt I'd still love to be your buddy on here.

Well I started my clomid today!! so yay! And my husband comes home tomorrow morning!

omg i am so excited for you . man the doc has me confused he wants me too check peges
test on day 21 so i dont know if he wants me to take one this month lol im confused so but baby dust to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->