Provera and Clomid buddies?

hey girls i useually take one three timesa day becuse i seem to get a strong surge in the evenings

On cd 8 here now.. Last day of clomid for me tonight!

Im not doing good i am on cd 13 and still going i am very sad

I'm feeling good. No changes.. Ready to see if I ovulate or not! :)

mrsdavis - is af still there? is it heavy or does it seem to be easing off any?

ann - i hope you ovulate, are you feeling any twinges or anything?

i was just saying over on the other thread that i actually felt more last time when i was in 50mg than i do this time on 100mg, not holding out much hope for ovulation :(

lilly7: yes af still here cd 12 its still pretty heavy i am worried

Nope.. no twinges.. :(.. But I am noticing fertile cm today... But I took a opk this morning and there wasn't even a 2nd line.. So we'll see what happens!!

I go in for an ultrasound this saturday to see if my follicles are growing...

Do you have have to go in for a ultrasound Lily?

mrsdavis - ring your doc just to put your mind at ease if nothing else

ann - i am going for a scan on cd10 which is tomorrow night, i already know what he is going to say.......that it hasnt worked again, i just know, dont ask me how but i just do :(

I also have a feeling I'm not going to ovulate either :(

i've also been put on provera and clomid. I start my provera on sept. 6, and dr. said to do clomid on day 3-7. i'm really excited but nervous at the same time, trying to stay calm though. i'm happy i searched for this forum, you guys are so uplifting! :)

Hi katie welcome, it's good to be with people who are going through the same thing, it helps me to hear other peoples stories and to see if my body is reacting the same or not, good luck for your first round. How many days of provera do you have to take?

Ann - I hope you do ovulate, what makes you think you are not going to? I have my appt tonight for my scan, I will update this and let yous know how it goes

mrsdavis - how are you? How is af?

And Lisa - where are you? Hope you are well huni

Hi ladies, thought I would check in, been trying to relax and not think about it during this 2ww. It's so easy to get obsessed!

I'm currently at 9DPO (if the OPK was correct that is) have some symptoms sore boobs, back ache, bloated belly, some twinges around ovaries. All of the things I get anyway leading up to AF so I'm not thinking these are pregnancy symptoms, I don't know how you tell the diff to be honest as I think the symptoms are pretty similar aren't they. So anyway I am waiting to see if AF shows not going to do any early testing.

Keeping my fingers crossed that you are all going to be ovulating very soon! Stay positive ladies and mrsdavisthe I really hope your AF leaves soon and the doc can put your mind at rest.:winkwink:

Hi kat! Glad you have checked in! Good luck for testing! X

thank you you ladies are just to sweet it is 6:38am i have left a message with tol my re office.
i was also told on yesterday that we could do an iui. but the dh wants to try it with timed intercoruse so we will see what happens. i just want af to go tommarrow is the 1st its never lasted this long

Welcome Katie!!

I guess I feel like I'm not going to ovulate because my opks are really not dark at all... And I guess I don't feel too different from when I don't ovulate.. But I think I'm finially getting a side effect from clomid.. And that's hot flashes. I kept waking up in the middle of the night burning up. And our air conditioner for on 50 last night!

Hello, I'm new to forums!! So will hopefully learn abbreviations quickly!

Here's my story so far...
April 2011 - diagnosed PCOS
May - got married!
June - fallopian tube xray (all clear)
July - took provera
3rd August - started 50mg Clomid on cd2
Had cd21 blood test - 1.8 (which apparently is very low, don't know what its suppose to be?) so had cd28 blood test still the same :( No ovulation.

Today been prescribed more provera and 100mg clomid. Feeling very disheartened as I was convinced I ovulated - cramping, higher temperature, VERY sore boobs and nipples around cd16. Trying to stay positive and really hoping 100mg makes me ovulate.

Looking forward to making some friends on here and hearing your stories. Please inform me of abbreviations I need to use! :)

xx

Hi and welcome
i hope you ov on your next clomid cycle. as i still havent started my clomid as of yet not till next month and af starts which af means aunt flo and dh dear husband.
lily7 how is everything going for you?
ann89 when do you go for your cd 21 testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->