Psychic Predictions

Jenna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! I am soooo happy that the psychics were off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can be bump buddies!!!

Yes!!!! Omg yayyy bump buddies!!!!

I had a reading from Gail and just got BFP (she predicted July)

Thank you and congrats to you too hehe

How do i change my status to the same as yours as it still says TTC ? Thanks and i hope you have a H&H 9 months :hugs::happydance::happydance:

Go to "edit profile" in user cp then type it under "my family"

Congrats ladies on the early BFP!!! SOOOO EXCITING!!!! Gail and Suzanne both said July for me I sure hope they are off by a month and June is my month!!!! FX'd!!!

Either January 16th or 18th. All the websites say 16th but my cycles are a little long and the only one that asks how long my cycles are said 18th. I'm calling my DR in a few minutes to schedule my first appointment so I'll ask them then. What's yours?

Hey af arrived so hopefully Cheri and Suzanne are right (both said June)
Wish me luck!!!
xx

Jenna i am due jan 3!!

Sprite wishing lots of luck!

Congrats and H&H 9 months to the BFPs.

Hopefully I'll get AF soon so I can get back to TTC after this wacky cycle.

Have you scheduled your first appointment? I'm waiting for my Dr to call back now. Shes not an OBGYN just my reg Dr so she asked me to call her if I got pregnant (or if I didn't because then she might up my clomid dose) so I called and left a message.

I went 2 weeks ago for bloodwork. I go next week for my first scan! I will be 8 weeks!

I just got my call back finally. My first appointment is the 24th for bloodwork, full physical, and to put together our "plan" as far as how often I'll come in for check ups. She's going to call me back later to schedule an US appointment, she wants to have that done BEFORE my appointment so I can bring that in.

Congrats on your bfps ladies....this is awesome. Well my reading said I would be pregnant by June 2012 so let's hope she is right. I am waiting for af to start so I can get to trying again.

Congrats on your bfps ladies....this is awesome. Well my reading said I would be pregnant by June 2012 so let's hope she is right. I am waiting for af to start so I can get to trying again.

My readings say May, June, July so hopefully one of those is right! It's getting a little late for may though because I'malso waiting for AF to start. I have no idea when it will show up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->