Psychic Predictions

So I got my reading back from Suzanne and she was so right on about everything it was crazy!!!! She said July also, so that's 4 July's 1 August and 1 soon to quote him "oh it will happen, within a couple months." I would love to show them all up and have a June BFP but July is not to far away either!!! I am so excited I just feel like it will happen soon!!! :)

yay! summer is ours! sooner the better, but as long as we get our :bfp:'s in summer i dont care when :D

So I got my reading back from Suzanne and she was so right on about everything it was crazy!!!! She said July also, so that's 4 July's 1 August and 1 soon to quote him "oh it will happen, within a couple months." I would love to show them all up and have a June BFP but July is not to far away either!!! I am so excited I just feel like it will happen soon!!! :)

yay! summer is ours! sooner the better, but as long as we get our :bfp:'s in summer i dont care when :D

I 100% agree!! Summer flys by so fast anyway I would take any month!! Summer BFP here we come :)

How do you get in touch with these woman to do a reading? Just finished my first round of clomid, and have blood preg. test the 25th! Crossing Fingers! Thank you for the info!!

I 100% agree!! Summer flys by so fast anyway I would take any month!! Summer BFP here we come :)

Suzanne predicted July for me too! But I'm hoping that it's earlier than that. I don't know if I want to wait that long :blush:

I want to get one more done!! I know I am obsessed :) So far I have done:
Gail: July/August
Brenda: July
Mesia:August
Suzanne:July

Any advice as to who else would be good?? Thanks ladies!!

I got 2 readings

Gail - July 2012 Boy & Oct 2014 Girl
Jenny - Current cycle Boy

I hope Jenny is right!!!!

I got one from Cheri- predicted June as did suzanne so fx'd! Really nice reading would recommend xx

I got one from Mary she is good.

6 years ago my sister saw a medium who predicted a whirl wind romance, a bungalow within 12 months and told her not to worry about a long journey she was plannning as Grandma will take care of her.....

3 months later I met my partner and it was whirl wind as we were living together within months. Still together 6 yrs later and ttc no1!!
My parents moved into a bungalow not longer after and the long journey was a visit to New Zeeland my sister was going on to visit her husbands family.

I would like see a psycic to see if a :bfp: is on the cards.......
xxx

I probably shouldn't spend money on more readings, but they keep my spirits up even if they don't come true.

yeah I know how you feel. I am considering another reading but I know I shouldnt spend the money. I guess I will wait and see if my reading was right and I get my bfp this cycle. If not, then I guess I will do another reading then.

Has anyone tried out the website mysticgames.com.....you can do your own cards there. Keeps me from spending money!

yeah I know how you feel. I am considering another reading but I know I shouldnt spend the money. I guess I will wait and see if my reading was right and I get my bfp this cycle. If not, then I guess I will do another reading then.

Has anyone tried out the website mysticgames.com.....you can do your own cards there. Keeps me from spending money!

Ooooo thanks for that, been on it tonight!! Am thinking of getting another reading as well maybe from Brenda? Both my readings have said june so not sure if one didn't may put me off a bit!!
Having fun with the mystic games website for now so thank you for mentioning it!! :hugs:
xx

i went to madam lee in april and hv been told this month. she was good at telling me a lot of things so i have my fingers crossed she is right on this one. the month is nearly up ........

Gail and Suzanne both predicted a :bfp: in June for me! I'm on CD 2 of the cycle where I will ovulate in June - hope this is my month!!
Lots of :dust: for all you girls!!

Cracked!!! Ordered a reading from Brenda!! Really hope she says June too would be nice to have 3 saying the same date!!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->