Psychic Predictions

Anyone have the link to suzanne? I got my reading back from Brenda today, wow!! She had myself and my husband down to a T. Any for baby she said July 2012 and May 2014, Gail said July 2012 and April 2014. Crazy!! I have had one face to face reading, one over the phone and now 2 over email and they all have said 2 kids and 1 boy and 1 girl!! I know I am obsessed!!!!

WWW.healingmessagesfromspirit.com

I really liked Brenda's reading I think she was right on about me and my hubby hopefully we get a BFP before july 2012

Gail said May 2012
Suzzane June 2012
Brenada July 2012

Also all 3 said 2 kids girl and boy

Gail said May 2012 Girl
Suzzane June 2012 girl
Brenada July 2012 boy

Reading by Gail:

November 2013 conception {girl}
March/April 2016 conception {boy}

I certainly hope she is wrong as I don't want to wait another year and a half to get pregnant!

:baby: Who is gail? And how do I get a reading lol....pleasee :)

For those who want a Brenda prediction....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/260854036854...ht_3807wt_1110

So I got my reading from Suzanne today. I paid the extra $5 to get it faster. It's really long, but I'll post here anyways. It was a nice reading and I'd be happy if it came true. I asked to not know the genders, so you won't see that included.

Conception Reading for Kerri M.
May 6, 2012

I hope this reading finds you happy and healthy. I also appreciate your patience. When I connect with you, I feel as though you are in a very supportive and loving relationship. I feel in the recent past you may have had a relationship that was draining and really not where you wanted to be. I feel now you feel self confident and empowered and most of all loved. I feel he is your soul mate. I do feel you still deal with from time to time people always giving you their opinions, but remember especially on a TTC journey that the only opinion that matters is you and your hubby’s.
I see May of 2012 as the month to conceive or find out. This child will wear their heart on their sleeve. They will be sensitive and emotional. I feel although these are wonderful traits when they start school some children will take advantage of them. I feel they will quickly learn to know who is a real friend and who is not. I feel they will be very bright and always willing to lend a helping hand. I feel they will have huge goals and dreams. I feel they will love playing sports in school. Once in college they will pursue a degree in business. I feel they will open their own business within 5 years of graduating from college. I feel it will be a financial firm of some sort. I feel they will marry in their early 30’s and have 2 children.
I see March of 2015 as the month to conceive or find out. This child will be a busy bee. You will always need to have plenty to do for this child. I also feel they will be very bright and need to be challenged. I feel they will need to be in advanced classes so that more will be expected of them. I feel at time the “kid” will come out in them, and the grades may slip because they want to play so you will need to keep them motivated. I feel this child will be part of many groups and sports in high school. I feel they will love leading and being in control. I feel in college they will pursue a degree in teaching. I see this child teaching college as a professor. I feel they will teach math and or science. I feel they will marry a fellow teacher and have 2 children.
I see one more child, I see January of 2018 as the month to conceive or find out. This child will be loving, compassionate and a bit insecure at times. I feel they are very bright, outgoing, and in charge. I feel in school they will have many friends, but they will struggle with how they feel about themselves. I feel you will definitely need to keep the lines of communication open with this child, because they appear happy on the outside on the inside they are sad. I feel they may suffer from depression. I feel once in high school and college their accomplishments will help and really increase their self esteem. I feel they will go to college and earn a degree in medicine. I see then working with children or the elderly. They will be so compassionate and empathetic. I see them marrying in their early 30’s and having 3 children.
Good Luck!!
Suzanne

Also, is there another way to get a reading from Brenda? I can't seem to find her on ebay.

So I got my reading from Suzanne today. I paid the extra $5 to get it faster. It's really long, but I'll post here anyways. It was a nice reading and I'd be happy if it came true. I asked to not know the genders, so you won't see that included.

May 6, 2012

I hope this reading finds you happy and healthy. I also appreciate your patience. When I connect with you, I feel as though you are in a very supportive and loving relationship. I feel in the recent past you may have had a relationship that was draining and really not where you wanted to be. I feel now you feel self confident and empowered and most of all loved. I feel he is your soul mate. I do feel you still deal with from time to time people always giving you their opinions, but remember especially on a TTC journey that the only opinion that matters is you and your hubby’s.
I see May of 2012 as the month to conceive or find out. This child will wear their heart on their sleeve. They will be sensitive and emotional. I feel although these are wonderful traits when they start school some children will take advantage of them. I feel they will quickly learn to know who is a real friend and who is not. I feel they will be very bright and always willing to lend a helping hand. I feel they will have huge goals and dreams. I feel they will love playing sports in school. Once in college they will pursue a degree in business. I feel they will open their own business within 5 years of graduating from college. I feel it will be a financial firm of some sort. I feel they will marry in their early 30’s and have 2 children.
I see March of 2015 as the month to conceive or find out. This child will be a busy bee. You will always need to have plenty to do for this child. I also feel they will be very bright and need to be challenged. I feel they will need to be in advanced classes so that more will be expected of them. I feel at time the “kid” will come out in them, and the grades may slip because they want to play so you will need to keep them motivated. I feel this child will be part of many groups and sports in high school. I feel they will love leading and being in control. I feel in college they will pursue a degree in teaching. I see this child teaching college as a professor. I feel they will teach math and or science. I feel they will marry a fellow teacher and have 2 children.
I see one more child, I see January of 2018 as the month to conceive or find out. This child will be loving, compassionate and a bit insecure at times. I feel they are very bright, outgoing, and in charge. I feel in school they will have many friends, but they will struggle with how they feel about themselves. I feel you will definitely need to keep the lines of communication open with this child, because they appear happy on the outside on the inside they are sad. I feel they may suffer from depression. I feel once in high school and college their accomplishments will help and really increase their self esteem. I feel they will go to college and earn a degree in medicine. I see then working with children or the elderly. They will be so compassionate and empathetic. I see them marrying in their early 30’s and having 3 children.
Good Luck!!
Suzanne

awesome! i have mine scheduled with her on may 18th

So i'm enterting my "fertile" period this week and according to Gail this is the month i will conceive and test

FX she's right!

May 6, 2012

Good Luck!!
Suzanne

Oh my goodness!!! How exciting!!!

So, I received my reading from Cheri over the weekend!

BOY - JUNE - so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in

When it comes to your son, they are showing him as someone who kinda does things on his own. Hes not one to push for things to be done, but would rather do it on his own steam. He is always going to be someone who works really hard. Hes always interested in listening to other people and what they have to say. Hes good with reasoning with other people and really does like to hear all sides of the storey.

hes someone who is more focused than most kids his age. They show things like guitar being something that he is good at. It starts after seeing a concert and really thinking that the bass player looked really cool. He then starts to like rock and roll and wants to learn the guitar. I am seeing you getting him one (used) and you sign him up for lessons, but I am also getting the impression that he is going to look online, like youtube and learn how to play songs from that way as well. I get the impression that he is someone who is always fast when it comes to learning something new and once he has something stuck in his head, its going to be really hard to sway him to something different.

He has a good relationship with his father, they seem to understand each other., Always respectful to you both and is a good well rounded child.

When it comes to career paths, they show him linked to working with computers. I am seeing it being many different ways, and seems to be linked to working with a specific program, but I am unsure what the program does.

When ti comes to marriage, I am seeing him closer to 23,. They will have two boys of their own.

BOY - AUGUST - so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in

When it comes to your son, they show him taking on a more casual approach to life. Someone who seems to realize that no matter what the decisions that he makes, that he is someone who is able to just continue along and its going to happen. I really feel that he is someone who is more of a homebody, go with the flow and just enjoy his time. He does not rush into any decisions and is someone who is always going to make things right. I think that you will find him to be someone who wants to have better understanding of how things work, so its more about watching how someone does something and then understanding it, and then doing it for himself.

They show him to always be mature for his age. I think that its more of the fact that you can take hm anywhere with you and he does not misbehave. Hes always going to be polite, is not running around or screaming, he is always well behaved. He loves to color and is often going to be the one that loves to read adventure type books.

When ti comes to your son, I am seeing him as someone who is always gentle, always family oriented and you can always tell that he is someone who wants to make you proud.

When ti comes to career paths, they show him working in accounting.

When ti comes to marriage I am seeing him closer to 27. They will have one girl and one boy of their own.

So, Cheri has predicted June for my next baby. She is predicting that I will have 2 more children (I have a 10 year old daughter whom she talked about in the beginnning of the reading but I left that part out).

So now I have:

JennyRenny:BFP May- Boy
Ruby:BFP in July, August or October- Girl
Cheri:BFP in June, July or September-Boy

I am thinking I want to do Suzanne! Her readings sound really nice! I'll let you all know!

I can't wait to get my reading from Brenda. I should get it in the next 3 days. I really loved Suzanne's reading for me.

Hi, i had two done - one by JennyRenny and another by Cheri22.

JennyRenny said - which is WRONG!

"Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of December from a cycle that begins in November 2011. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the 19th of August 2012 and the 25th of July 2012"

and cheri22 said -

"Thanks for being patient with me while I got back to your reading. They show you guys with a little girl and they relate her to AUGUST so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

When it comes to your daughter the image that they show is of her around the age of 4. They are showing her as someone who has her hair middle of her back, tends to be a bit chubby in the cheeks, and they are showing her loving to have her hair done in pig tails and then braided. Shes all about order and consistency. Always following through with the plan and seems to be able to relate better to people when she knows what to expect from them.

She does not like arguing and will always try and find the best solution by compromise rather than having to fight or argue. Finds it a bit stressful if someone starts yelling and will often walk away from someone who refuses to be calm.

Shes always good with her ideas, I would consider her to be patient and creative. Taking the time to get the overall impression across with any art that she works on (even for school). is going to love photography and they are showing later in her 20s, doing some black and white shots that look old fashioned, and is going to be like a 16x20 size. I am seeing it being really well reviewed and is actually purchased by the city to sit in city hall.

When it comes to your daughter, shes kinda, always has something nice to say about someone and tries to focus on the positive in any ones personalities. The type that tries to look past the "bad qualities" if she can and try and focus on what good might come out of being friends. Shes not naive, and certainly knows when a friendship is toxic. They are showing her having a male best friend and a female one. Its always going to be apparent that he loves her, and is being patient for her to realize this. Its not until shes around 23, that she sees him in a new light.

When it comes to marriage I am seeing her closer to 25. They will have one boy and one girl of their own.

When it comes to career paths, they show her linked to working in a travel agency. I am seeing this also being something that she can do from home when her son is born"

Got my reading from Brenda today. It's kinda long.

PSYCHIC IN DEPTH PREGNANCY READING KERRI.

MAY 9 2012

Kerri,Spirits say that you are an energetic,loyal and in dependant young lady.Spirits also told me that you can be critical at times too.
I sense on your energy field that you are very active,and i do receive from Spirits that you are very honest,which people much appreciate that gift in you!
You love to give others useful advise regarding anything,and they act like it.Your loved ones can count on you for no matter what they need.
You are certainly blessed with a strong personality,and be proud of that!You have a fine charisma,and people like your solid and strong personality.

spirits say about Eric that he is a technically skilled,intense and professional young man.Spirits do tell me that he also can be obsessive and insecure at times.
Eric is very practical,and has some good ideas he need to work out,which will be very beneficial for him:)He has a great insight for detail,and he does take advantage of his qualities very well.
I do feel that he has some odd eating habits,and strong preferences regarding food.It will be god for him to develop more self-confidence.He comes across as calm and relaxed,but i do sense that he wants to express himself much more.

What i advise to all the ladies who approach me for a TTC reading,is to eat 3 oranges a day(the daily amount of pure vitamin c is a true fertility booster),and to wear a moonstone around your neck to be surrounded by the receptive energies of the moon.

PREGNANCIES KERRI

Yes Kerri,i see that you are destined to have a family,as i get to see 2 souls attached to your energy field,which indicates two future children.Because i mentioned to the spirits that you prefer not to know the genders of both babies,they were silent regarding the genders,so i don't know the genders of your babies either.
I receive from spirits that you conceive in July 2012.

I sense a lovely energy coming my way,and this energy is very determined to be your child.In this pregnancy i see in my vision that you wont be suffering much from morning sickness,but mainly in evenings,and you cope well with it.You wont be liking coffee,in fact you cant stand the smell.
I do sense on your energy field,that you will have a lack of iron,which explains that you are feeling tired quite frequently.
Your blood pressure is stable,and i receive from Spirits that your scans look great,and the baby grows according to plan.
Try not to cross your legs while you sit down,as it may affect the blood stream towards the placenta.Also very beneficial is to sleep on your right side on a regular basis.

You feel he baby move for the first time when you are 18 weeks pregnant,and i see you will stand in your kitchen.
In week 38,5 you start to get contractions,and they proceed very well.No labour and birth are pain free,but i see you and your baby coping well.you give birth naturally to a healthy baby with brownish hair.The baby is calm,but very alert,and seems aware of its surroundings.The baby drinks well and you bond immediately with your baby.

Further i receive a conception for you in the month of March 2015,and a very strong energy is approaching me.in this pregnancy,i receive that you will experience the nausea a lot this time,and even before you know you are expecting,you will experience some sickness.Luckily you wont be tired that much.
from week 11 you will feel a lot better,and the sickness will be gone.You will regain your energy,and i do see you a lot outside with your family.
A few female relatives will offer you their help in the house making,and i feel you must accept their offer,as i get to see you carry low this time,and experiencing a sore back.
your blood pressure will be stable trough out your pregnancy and healthy also.try to avoid salty foods as much as possible.
Further,i see that you are very comfortable in your pregnancy,and you will feel well the 2 last trimester.
Regarding labour,i get to see a relatively easy and quick birth(less than 7 hours in total)You give birth to your second child in week 41.You will be blessed with another lovely and healthy child,and i wish you all the best for your family:0

This is what i was able to receive from the Spirits for you.If you have a question,just let me know:)

Have a wonderful day:)

Blessings,Brenda xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"