Psychic Predictions

Hi Ladies

Suzzane told me May BFP and Jenny renny and cherri said April is the key month
I got my BFP this morning(May) from a cycle that started in April..I guess all three are right
May be this is just a coincidence but their reading gave me so much encouragement and joy when nothing else was working the thought that i can do this gave me soo much strength

jenny renny told me BFP in june from cycle starting in may.....and suzzane said may to conceive or find out.....FX'ed they both are right for me like they were for you! you give me an immense amount of hope! :hugs:

cutie - huge congrats....that is awesome! I am waiting for my reading from Cheri.....I hope she is accurate for me also and that it is soon!

Brook predicted timeframe of July/August for conception or when you find out. A BOY appears for this pregnancy. Hope she is right...well I would like my BFP this month but July/August is not that far off...

Brook predicted timeframe of July/August for conception or when you find out. A BOY appears for this pregnancy. Hope she is right...well I would like my BFP this month but July/August is not that far off...

i would love mine sooner than later, but i have also had some predictions say mine will be anywhere from may-august....sooner the better! but july and august still isnt far. i also have never ever had a bfp either :wacko:

Me neither kitten. Would be great to get one. My reader initially said by the end of summer....then she thought about it and said by June....so I am still waiting for Cheri....she said by Wednesday I should get my reading. I can't wait to see what she has to say about it.

Me neither kitten. Would be great to get one. My reader initially said by the end of summer....then she thought about it and said by June....so I am still waiting for Cheri....she said by Wednesday I should get my reading. I can't wait to see what she has to say about it.

exciting! so by the end of summer we both should have our :bfp:'s!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I've just ordered a reading from Panrosa. Has anyone had one from her?

I've had one from Suzanne and Gail. Suzanne has said I will conceive or find out in June and Gail has said I'll conceive in June and find out in July......

Hi Ladies

Suzzane told me May BFP and Jenny renny and cherri said April is the key month
I got my BFP this morning(May) from a cycle that started in April..I guess all three are right
May be this is just a coincidence but their reading gave me so much encouragement and joy when nothing else was working the thought that i can do this gave me soo much strength

Congrats!!!

I haven't been on this thread in awhile. Has anyone gotten a BFP that lined up with one of their predictions?

thats right kitten....we will be bump buddies!

So Cheri said I will have my reading by tonight so I am patiently waiting while I stare at my inbox....LOL.

Kerr - I do belive a few have had their predictions come true....jrowen and mycutie....I think....I am not sure if there are others though!

ttcbaby I am waiting for my reading done by cheri22 also!! I keep checking my phone for new emails :)!!

2 more days of fermara 5mg then follicle check next Wed. Ahh I am scared, nervous and excited I just want to hear an eggy is growing!!!! I am a little nervous b/c I never got a period after trying to induce it by progesterone. My doc said I did not need to get one since I never ovualted last cycle so he picked Monday as day 5/day to start fermara. I just want a chance for once, FX'd!!!!!!!

I'm hoping Ruby's prediction for me is true. My husband keeps saying he has a good feeling about this cycle. Well, not that he refers to it as a cycle but ya know, lol. I'm feeling optimistic that the soy will help me ovulate. :dust: to all you ladies!

Baby teach - glad to hear I am not being psycho by myself...hehehehe

Kerr - g/l

What CD are all you ladies on?

17. 1st cycle was 32 days, last cycle was 36 days, so my ticker is set to 36 days...we will start :sex: from now till the end of my "ovulation" time if my cycle really is 36 days. what about you?

I just ordered a reading from Mary with express delivery. I'm planning on going to sleep soon, so hopefully the reading will be there when I wake up. :)

CD 8, 1 more day of Fermara!! Please please please ovulate this month!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->