Psychic Predictions

ok can anyone give me advice on who to go to for a reading. I have decided to do another one but dont know who to speak too. Anyone feel one to be more accurate than the other? I would also like to know about the birth and personality of my baby within the reading.

ok can anyone give me advice on who to go to for a reading. I have decided to do another one but dont know who to speak too. Anyone feel one to be more accurate than the other? I would also like to know about the birth and personality of my baby within the reading.

i loved brenda's. detailed about birth and baby personality.

also, i had one done here: https://eternitytarotreadings.angelfire.com/ by Tania. teh deluxe ttc reading and it was AMAZING. very very detailed about birth and personality. talked about what she would be like all the way up to college. super detailed and 20 bucks. so worth it.

not pregnant yet so idk about dates/timing but i loved teh details on both

I caved and got another reading. I got one off Panrosa...this is what she said:
Tuning in around you at this time and through my spirit guide i sense a lady who is so ready to start her family , i sense you in a very happy and settled relationship and for a baby to come along would make you and your partner so happy , having a family has always been a thing you have wanted in your life and i sense you would love to know when or if this will come to pass for you , as i link in with my spirit guide around you i am shown a conception taking place for you in or around the month of July 2012 , once your pregnancy is confirmed all will go to plan and i do not see any problems ahead for you around your pregnancy or the birth ,you will give birth in or around the month of April 2013 and your baby will be a baby girl ,she will weigh around 7lb in weight and all will be well , my spirit guide is also showing me three more children ahead for you in the future and my guide is giving me the years 2016 ,2019 and 2023 for this to happen , one more baby girl will follow your first born and your last two children will be baby boys ,so just to confirm i see four children for you in the future ,two girls and two boys ,i wish you good luck Eleanor and i send you my love and best wishes for the future ,take care ,

Eleanor your pregnancy protection spell has now been cast for you .x

I hope that helps
Bright Blessings
Panrosa xxx

Always said I only wanted 2, 3 at a max sooooo hearing 4 is :O :O

still waiting on my reading to come ture, may is almost over ;-)

thanks kitten - I grew impatient and bought one from cheri22...I am waiting for it now....oh I cant wait to see what she says.

ES89 - wow 4 children that is awesome!

bubblz - me and you both, my initial reading said by June I would be pg...so we will see.

Cheri gave me a really nice reading with lots of detail about my future daughter made me feel really positive! Waiting for one from Brenda now- can't wait!!
xx

Wow I just got a email from Cheri22 and she said she will have my reading my may31st.....that is such a long time to wait.

I ordered one from cheri22 also and mine is May 30th, I was hoping for the end of the week!! Just picked up fermara to start Monday and it cost $206!!!!! Oh goodness and I thought Clomid was expensive! Oh please work soon this is getting so expensive!! Insurance does not cover infertility, boo!!

Baby teach - sounds like you and me are in the same boat. I just finished femara....and am waiting to over.....my femara was about 105.00 in the US. I also had to buy and ovidrel shot which was 75.00 and progesterone suppositories hich for a 3week supply was 65.00.....I feel you pain on the costs trust me.....oh yeah and also on waiting on Cheri....lol

AF is due this weekend....

Gail Predicts May 2012 Conception and Testing (Girl)

We shall see is she is right...
Although I'm almost positive she's not we BD the night before my + opk but then we didnt bd the day of the + opk or any of the 2 days follwoing the + opk so i really dont think she's gonna be right :(

Where is everyone getting these readings, I'd love to have one for entertainment purposes. :flower:

AF is due this weekend....

Gail Predicts May 2012 Conception and Testing (Girl)

We shall see is she is right...
Although I'm almost positive she's not we BD the night before my + opk but then we didnt bd the day of the + opk or any of the 2 days follwoing the + opk so i really dont think she's gonna be right :(

big FX'ed for you and good luck! :dust:

waiting - I hope you get your BFP and that she IS right....LOL...Please let us know how ti all turns out....

Geez waiting till the 30th for my reading is killing me, I keep checking my email thinking I might get it early!

ttcbaby me too!! And I do see we are on the same path... Found a different pharmacy that had the generic brand and some company deal and I got it for 86 instead, much better! When do you start your next round? I start fermara Monday the 28th and go for a follice check on June 6th!! Can't wait I really hope it works since Clomid was a complete bust! FX'd for all my psychic TTCers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have already taken the femara for this round. I am on CD 10 now. If I don't get a positive opk by sunday then I go in for a scan on monday.

So Gail was wrong :(
AF came right on time

Lets see if any of the other two get it right

Gail predicts May BFN
Suzanne predicts June ???
Brenda predicts July ???

Got a lovely reading from Brenda, which says August 2012 and a girl, she got lots of things really right about me, but did that I would have an easy natural labour when I know that due to a uterine complication I can never give birth naturally and will have to have a c-section, otherwise pretty impressed- other 2 readings (cheri and Suzanne) say June, both girls so really hope that they are right!!
This reading thing is getting quite addictive!!!! Lots of fun tho!
:hugs:

Hi Ladies

Suzzane told me May BFP and Jenny renny and cherri said April is the key month
I got my BFP this morning(May) from a cycle that started in April..I guess all three are right
May be this is just a coincidence but their reading gave me so much encouragement and joy when nothing else was working the thought that i can do this gave me soo much strength

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->