Psychic Predictions

cd 16 for me I think.....kerr how much was the express delivery?

Well I re-read my email from Cheri and apparently I was off my a day, so I guess I should get my reading from her tonight...fxed it is a good one!

It was like $9.50, but I'm asking for a refund. It's been 12 hours since the payment was processed and still no reading. The express reading is supposed to be sent within 10 hours.

ttcbaby: My reading from Gail was suppose to be yesterday but her email was acting up so I am getting it tonight. Just wanted to let you know in case she is a day off :)

Someone posted a thread about Gail not too long ago saying she never got her reading and was charge for it. She sent Gail an email but she replied back very rudely. So she lost the money and I think she said she paid like 40$ for her reading. She ask for one of the expensive one. Anyway, just to let you all know.

here's the link of the thread:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-psychic-gail-cuffe-psychic123uk-reading.html

Thanks baby teach but I got my reading from Cheri....are they the same ?

Sorry the previous post was suppose to say Cheri22 not Gail, oops!!!

That's weird about Gail, I ordered mine and got it back in a few days and I really liked the reading, too bad someone had a bad experience :(

oh I hope that isnt so. I have been waiting patiently since last week. She did contact me with a huge apology that it will take so long so I am hoping that she will keep true to her word and have it to me sometime tonight.

me too :) I am excited to compare ours!! :) She did not email me last night till late so I assume it will be late again...

Got my reading back from Cheri22! Do you think the order she list my children is the order I will concieve them or could it be any order those are just the time she sees? Because she does not say year with any? Thanks ladies!!

what does your reading say babyteach?

Mine said a boy with the concieve, birth, or find out month to be July. I have always felt I would have a girl so I dont know about it.

My phone reading that I did with a lady that my cousin goes to religiously said I would be pg by June. Well first she said I would be pg by summer then she corrected herself and said June. I like this reading better. She didnt say if it was a girl though, but I didnt ask I guess because I always have known I would have a girl first.

Anyway, I will wait and see which one is right.

Either one is not too bad June or July soooo close, summer BFP!!!!! :)

Well I liked most of mine... What she said about what the children would be like seemed spot on, the little girl is just like me and the little boy would be just like my DH. But what I am concerned about was the timeline... Sept. concieve/month find out/ month due: GIRL then June concieve/ month find out/month due: BOY May concieve/month find out/ month due: GIRL. It is so off from all the others I have had I do not know what to believe... my others go as so:
Joan: BFP by July (2 kids)
Micheal: With in a few months, had the reading in April (2 kids)
Gail: July (2 kids)
Brenda: July (2 kids)
Mesia: August

So I am confused... :(

babyteach - I dont think it is too far off. If you concieve in june then you will find out in July, right? Those might all make sense. The only one that is off is Mesia, but only by a month which isnt that bad!

I am thinking I did the wrong reading with Cheri...I did the Bypass reading and I think I should have done the sibling express as it gives more detail....now I need to see if I am willing to spend $18 to have her dig deeper, or if I should get another reading from someone else.....what do you guys think????

ttcbaby: I am concerned b/c Cheri22 said 1st one Sept. and all the rest said July timeframe? I was hoping she would say July too!!!

I did the sibling bypass, so you could have her do that one or do someone else! Who have you all done? Brenda was my favorite, so detailed about DH and I! Otherwise I liked Gail too. Let me know what you think :)

seems that all of them at mostly saying July for all of us. Prediction for me was for July too.

Hmmm Lots of July babies I guess. If you liked Brenda maybe I will try her. Let me check her out.

do you guys know how to get in touch with Brenda?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->