Psychic Predictions

Grrrrrr I've purchased a reading off suzanne and only after payments been taken does an automated email come through that she isn't doing readings for a month!

Well Suzanne predicted July 2012 for me. AF came on June 30th, 3 days early and now I'm starting a new cycle. She said I would conceive or find out in July 2012. I'll be testing on July 30th.

Grrrrrr I've purchased a reading off suzanne and only after payments been taken does an automated email come through that she isn't doing readings for a month!

Sorry, that's a bummer. Try brenda on eBay. She from holland. Her descriptions of our personalities were dead on. She gave me the same conception dates as Suzanne as well

Just got my prediction back from Gail today, and she said:

An April conception here for you 2015 and a baby boy born from this with everything around pregnancy itself, labour and birth healthy and well.

I then see a further conception, Im not sure you plan this as much or perhaps as quick but September 2016 shows, and this is a baby girl, spirit show no problems and a healthy pregnancy and birth too.

Such a long wait :(

I wouldn't suggest Gail. She's mean and rude (just check out her responses ti negative feedback on ebay) and based on predictions she's done that others have posted in threads on this site, she copies and pastes a lot of her readings........word for word. It's disgusting that she's taking advantage of so many vulnerable women.

Hi Ladies,

Suzanne was wrong for me. She predicted conceive/find out in June. Gail has predicted conceive this month. Panrosa predicted to have preganancy confirmed in August. If my cycle behaves, I should ovulate next weekend, which means I would find out right at the end of July and would probably not get a docs appointment until the August....fingers crossed.

Hi Ladies,

Suzanne was wrong for me. She predicted conceive/find out in June. Gail has predicted conceive this month. Panrosa predicted to have preganancy confirmed in August. If my cycle behaves, I should ovulate next weekend, which means I would find out right at the end of July and would probably not get a docs appointment until the August....fingers crossed.

I think I'll ovulate this weekend too! I know it's crazy cuz I'm only at CD5 but OPK is already showing second line and it's not a light one.

So far all my predictions have been wrong. Brenda predicted July so I'm hoping she's right!

Kitten where are you...did you get a bfp ?????

Got a reading from Cheri22. She said August would be the month I conceive, find out or give birth and it would be a girl. I'm not convinced though as she also said I would find falling pregnant easy. So wrong! We've been trying for 18 months and I have PCOS.

We'll wait and see. Think I may be ovulating over the next few days. Sooner that I thought it would be......

Thanks hun, do you have an ebay link so i know I'm on the right person? - FOUND HER lol

Sorry, that's a bummer. Try brenda on eBay. She from holland. Her descriptions of our personalities were dead on. She gave me the same conception dates as Suzanne as well

Thanks hun, do you have an ebay link so i know I'm on the right person? - FOUND HER lol

Just in case.......https://www.ebay.com/itm/260854036854?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Just got this from Gail -

Below is your pregnancy outlook:

Linking in around you, I do feel you have a content path, but I pick up on frustrations around not having another pregnancy as yet in your life, I feel this is very important you and I feel is the main focus around you and your path at this time

I link strongly with a lady who comes in around you from the spirit world, and because of this ladies maternal feeling towards you, I sense that this lady would be a Grandmother or mother figure and she wants you to relax and is showing another child ahead, she sends alot of love and also healing to you and your emotions, as I feel youmay have had many dissapointments around your ttc journey along the way

Other areas of your life do show as also content, but I feel they can be slightly over shadowed by your need for another baby, you have alot of love to give and do feel the waiting is now taking its toll on your path

I do see is by August, around the end of the month, 2012 I feel you will have conceived, and I see celebration around you

I pick up on a baby boy born 2013, and I feel all is well around pregnancy itself, labour and birth, and feel he will be quite petite around 6 lbs, also the 27th of a month is showing around him

A lovely path awaits you

So to clarify I see 1 child ahead for you and wish you all the best for the future xxx :)

OMG this is great news.....Please keep me up to date, I would love to hear that you predictions were right.....who did you have your predictions with again?

blood work results: BFN. *sigh* tried to go to the dr. today as i STILL don't have AF and during sex it hurts in the lower pelvic area when he hits it a certain way....couldnt get in today because thier card machine was down and thats the only way i could pay my co-pay. they turned me away and said to come back when i have $$! i am so mad and feel lost at this moment....dont know what to do!!!!

jenny renny was WRONG

Gail predicted an August 2012 conception for a girl. I actually found out I was pregnant in June although my first scan is in August. We'll see if it's a girl ....

Hey girls, i put in for a predicition from cherrie in novemeber last year after seeing this thread and she finally got back to me with my free reading in june, I am not planning on trying until august next year and told her this but she says she sees a July birth/conceiving/find out in and that baby will be a boy :flower: Hope this means we have an oopsie or maybe she means next year or something? I don't want to ask questions because i'm pretty sure i'de have a to pay for more info :haha:

SO my prediction is boy being conceived, found out or my birth month in july :thumbup:

Gonna have a read through this thread to see if cherri is accurate as she says :haha:

Kitten - I am so sorry hun! Please keep me up to date so I know everything is ok. Huge hugs hun!!!!

Hope its ok to post about another great psychic reader I have had a lot of readings from different psychics but felt to share about kate she is great I have had two readings from her and she has been spot on so hope its ok to share. She is on facebook and you need to like her page to get specials freebies and other impostant information and if you do decide to get one from her please let her know I referred ya my name is patty

Www.facebook.com/pages/From-The-Heart-Spirit-Services/1682

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->