Psychic reading confusion....

I’m not sure if they’ll induce me earlier – I guess I have to wait and see what they find tomorrow.
I made the mistake of googling polyhydramnios and no I am crapping myself!!!
I haven’t really put on a lot of weight, which Is why I think the bump looks even bigger, but I got a shock when they said it was measuring 34 wks!

How are you feeling? x

i know you cant help but google, but remember the articles that you will read will be the worse case ones we just cant help it, so try not to look into them too much. The thing is, if you are measuring 34 weeks and they want baby out early as a 'just in case' then you know baby is big and strong enough to come so at least you have that option with how baby is measuring.

Everything will be fine, remember this baby is your strong fighting baby.

im fine thank you, we went shopping on friday but i couldnt walk around for long, the tops of my legs were hurting so bad, i just cant do a full day shopping anymore! but was nice to get out the house. It looks like it is going to be nice tonight so think hubby is going to light the bbq for tea, so gives me a night off from cooking x

Oooh I love a bbq! My hubby still away so I have no nights off! My little one is being so good though, he says it’s his job looking after me now!

I tried not to google, but I couldn’t help it! It’s not all bad, but it can be linked to chromosome abnormalities too, so of course I am panicking.
Oh me, there has not been much good news around here lately; we need to hear of a bfp! x

Oooh I love a bbq! My hubby still away so I have no nights off! My little one is being so good though, he says it’s his job looking after me now!

I tried not to google, but I couldn’t help it! It’s not all bad, but it can be linked to chromosome abnormalities too, so of course I am panicking.
Oh me, there has not been much good news around here lately; we need to hear of a bfp! x

ahh bless him its nice that he says that about looking after you.

i know its hard not to google and read the worse cases, but i have also read some articles and most actually say in most cases there is nothing to worry about so try not to be worrying to much and get yourself down about it.

did you have a test for chromosome abnormalities? xx

Yeah, I had downs screening and it came back low risk 1:100,000 and I had the anomaly scan at 20 weeks which didn’t show anything…… I’m hoping that it’s just going to be a big baby, or it likes to swim in loads of fluid! At least I have a scan to find out.

Any news on your pram yet? x

Yeah, I had downs screening and it came back low risk 1:100,000 and I had the anomaly scan at 20 weeks which didn’t show anything…… I’m hoping that it’s just going to be a big baby, or it likes to swim in loads of fluid! At least I have a scan to find out.

Any news on your pram yet? x

that sounds like a really low risk, so really you can kinda rule out that as being the problem cant you. And after the anomaly scan you would have thought they would have picked things up from the measurements.

was taylor big when he was born?

yeah did they say they would be able to tell from the scan exactly what is causing it? at least if they can you can stop worrying.

yes, we went to john lewis on friday and i didnt see the pram in blue because silver cross havent released it yet thats why the shops dont have it, but they have a sample material of the colour and it was perfect like a navy blue but not too dark, so i am pricing it up at a few places then gonna order it i think x

Morning ladies :hi:

Oh Jeffsar... what an awful weekend you have had, especially with your DH being away too. :hugs: I really hope all goes well tomorrow and they can put your mind at rest. I googled it too, to get all the info and it did say that if bubs looks ok on the scan then it is down to just lots of fluid. What a worry you don't need though. :hugs: Didn't Erin say she was carrying alot of fluid towards the end of her pregnancy. Maybe she had something similar? :shrug:

Britt.... :happydance: for ordering your pram! I saw someone walking with one a few streets away last week and they had it in pram mode but not with the carrycot (if that makes sense) and it looked so cute. It was in red which is not a colour I'd have gone for but it did look lovely. x

I am hoping I can rule it out, yeah. We were always surprised at how low risk we were, as we were told last time we would be high risk, and with me being 5 yrs older, we just assumed high again……

Taylor was normal size, as was my bump! He was 7lb 5oz, so just a wee toot really. They might not be able to tell why, but they will be able to rule out/in any health issues. Plus I have to have a GD test to see if that’s why baby may be big…. I’ll hopefully know tomorrow!

That’s great news – I loved one of the blue’s I saw, I just didn’t like the other one, and I think it was discountinued anyway…
Have you tried babybirds? They had a free car seat offer on, meaning all in was £630 and that included the essentials pack and carrycot? x

Oh Jeffsar... what an awful weekend you have had, especially with your DH being away too. :hugs: I really hope all goes well tomorrow and they can put your mind at rest. I googled it too, to get all the info and it did say that if bubs looks ok on the scan then it is down to just lots of fluid. What a worry you don't need though. :hugs: Didn't Erin say she was carrying alot of fluid towards the end of her pregnancy. Maybe she had something similar? :shrug:

Britt.... :happydance: for ordering your pram! I saw someone walking with one a few streets away last week and they had it in pram mode but not with the carrycot (if that makes sense) and it looked so cute. It was in red which is not a colour I'd have gone for but it did look lovely. x

thanks hun xx
i forgot erin said that, i must ask her.....
how are you? lovely weekend? x

thanks hun xx

Yeah... its worth an ask. I just remember her saying she was carrying a hell of alot of fluid so you might find she went though it too. I think sometimes it helps to talk to someone who has gone through the same worries doesn't it?

I'm ok. Had a pretty good weekend. It was rainy friday night but except for one downpour on Saturday it was quite nice all weekend. I think I did too much though... :blush: On saturday I started having shooting pains when I walked on my right hand side where I ov'd last and then yesterday after more walking and feeling a bit tender on my right I started bleeding a bit again. I think that everything in there is just really tender and I aggravated it by doing so much. This morning I was really dizzy though and still feel tender so I'm taking it easy for a few days and seeing if it passes. :shrug: x

Morning Ebs!! Hope you had a lovely weekend away.

i have looked on its a baby.com and they can do the lot including car seat for 672.50 but i will look at that other site as well see what they price up like.

This is the breakdown

pushchair including accessories - 420
carrycot - 140
car seat - 112.50

x

Morning Ebs!! Hope you had a lovely weekend away.

i have looked on its a baby.com and they can do the lot including car seat for 672.50 but i will look at that other site as well see what they price up like.

This is the breakdown

pushchair including accessories - 420
carrycot - 140
car seat - 112.50

x

https://www.babybirds.co.uk/shop/silver-cross-surf-pram-system-p-3489.html

call them, they are £630 all in x

thanks hun xx

Yeah... its worth an ask. I just remember her saying she was carrying a hell of alot of fluid so you might find she went though it too. I think sometimes it helps to talk to someone who has gone through the same worries doesn't it?

I'm ok. Had a pretty good weekend. It was rainy friday night but except for one downpour on Saturday it was quite nice all weekend. I think I did too much though... :blush: On saturday I started having shooting pains when I walked on my right hand side where I ov'd last and then yesterday after more walking and feeling a bit tender on my right I started bleeding a bit again. I think that everything in there is just really tender and I aggravated it by doing so much. This morning I was really dizzy though and still feel tender so I'm taking it easy for a few days and seeing if it passes. :shrug: x

when have you got an fs apt? xx

thanks hun xx

when have you got an fs apt? xx

20th July. The nurse in the hospital when I had my ERCP got me an appointment back with the FS. Just got to try and lose my weight again. :dohh: xxx

I am so disgusted by some people on this site!! I had to comment on one post in second tri…..
The original poster was explaining that her cousin is pregnant and she was a bit miffed as it had taken the focus off her baby, but said how she knew she was being silly, and she didn’t mean to feel that way but couldn’t help it. So most people just said it was still special, and not to worry etc etc. and then BAM this woman calls her nasty and evil, and someone else declares how woman like her are awful and should be ashamed etc… really long rants at her!

I have had enough!! We may not all agree, but to make it a personal attack on someone is just awful! I posted that I thought this site was getting out of hand, but no one has replied yet! I am waiting for the backlash! x

I am so disgusted by some people on this site!! I had to comment on one post in second tri…..
The original poster was explaining that her cousin is pregnant and she was a bit miffed as it had taken the focus off her baby, but said how she knew she was being silly, and she didn’t mean to feel that way but couldn’t help it. So most people just said it was still special, and not to worry etc etc. and then BAM this woman calls her nasty and evil, and someone else declares how woman like her are awful and should be ashamed etc… really long rants at her!

I have had enough!! We may not all agree, but to make it a personal attack on someone is just awful! I posted that I thought this site was getting out of hand, but no one has replied yet! I am waiting for the backlash! x

Good for you. I'd report the nasty woman too and get admin involved. Its sad when people can't just talk about how they feel without someone jumping down their throats. :nope: x

my mum started scottish slimmers this time instead of ww, and she has lost 17 lbs so far...... she reackons the checks are easier to work out than points - i'm not sure, think i might stick with ww after baby is here! x

thanks hun xx

Hey girls! Sorry I've been away, we had a busy weekend, but I hate that I don't get any email notifications from this site if I don't get online to read the last notification I got.. I must have checked my email on my phone but I didn't get online on here to actually read the message afterwards, so I didn't get any notifications, which makes me forget to check in!! :(

Anyway, Jeffsar, I didn't have what you're talking about, I was just retaining water, causing swelling in my face/legs/feet, etc.. I was very close to being diagnosed with preeclampsia.. Sorry I can't help you out! It all seems so weird because it seems like extra fluid would be a good thing! haha. ahh, I hope things are going to be fine with the bubs, I'm sure they are :) That is a very large bump, but look how tiny the rest of you is! sheesh!!

I'm 17 weeks today and I am really longing to start feeling the baby move!! I would have thought that I would have by now! I felt Lexi at 19 weeks and 3 days, and they say you feel your second one earlier.. lalala... sit and wait I suppose.. :coffee:

mamadonna, still watching out for your BFP! :)

ebs, good luck with your weight loss! I always liked WW too..

britt, I know you all have different terms for things over there, but that sounds like a lot of money to pay for a stroller, carseat, and I don't know what a carrycot is... but I think I got a whole travel set for $200.. and you're talking close to $1300 for what you got! whew! I dont' know the differences though.. lol. I'm sure yours are more high-end and gorgeous :)

Hi all just thought id quickly pop in 2 let u know af. Arrived vis mornin,i'm totally gutted but really didn't expect any different:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->