Psychic reading confusion....

my mum started scottish slimmers this time instead of ww, and she has lost 17 lbs so far...... she reackons the checks are easier to work out than points - i'm not sure, think i might stick with ww after baby is here! x

Wow! How long did it take her to lose that? Has she got alot to lose?

I think I like sticking to what I know. Once you know those points off by heart its hard to start a new diet and figure everything out again differently isn't it?

Good luck with your appointment today Jeffsar. I'll be thinking of you. :hugs: xxx

Mamadonna So sorry to hear AF got you... :hugs: Its just not fair. Looks like this cycle is the one then judging by those predictions. :winkwink:

Erin That pram that Britt was talking about was actually a bargain at that price for us over here. High end is more like a Stokke which would be about £1000 or if you wanted a really vintage looking pram you can be looking at £1200 without a car seat or anything. We get ripped off for everything in the UK. A car seat alone would probably cost the equivelant of $200. :nope:

Jeffsar As I said before... good luck for today. I have everything crossed that bubs is ok. :hugs:

Britt :hi:

AFM Changed my ticker and I have 18lbs to lose to get to a bmi of 34 incase the FS wants to give me clomid. A long shot but I'm going to try my hardest. xxxxxxxx

Morning everyone!!

Hope your all okay

sorry that AF got you Mamadonna :hugs:

Jeffsar - hope everything goes alright today thinking about you and bubs xx

Hi Ebs! how are you today??

Erin - for that price i will get the pushchair that is on the 2nd pic attached and the carrycot is the 1st pic, this goes onto the frame instead of the pushchair for the first few months and then the car seat, but all in the blue colour of the last pic. x

Attachments

• pushchair.jpg
    pushchair.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 16
  • carrycot.jpg
    carrycot.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 0
  • blue.jpg
    blue.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 16
Morning Britt :hi:

I'm ok thanks. Hows you?

The more I see that pram, the more I like it... lol.. While I was away this weekend there were loads of people with prams/pushchairs so I was having a look to see what people had. One woman had a quinny in a lovely pattern I'd never seen before and I'm not usually a fan of quinny's but it did look nice. Had a look online yesterday and couldn't even find a pic on google images or anything even like it on ebay. :shrug: I think I have a pram addiction! :haha: When I was pregnant I got myself really wound up one day because I had looked at so many prams but couldn't decide what I really liked. :haha: If you hadn't gone for the surf... what would have been your 2nd choice? x

Morning Britt :hi:

I'm ok thanks. Hows you?

The more I see that pram, the more I like it... lol.. While I was away this weekend there were loads of people with prams/pushchairs so I was having a look to see what people had. One woman had a quinny in a lovely pattern I'd never seen before and I'm not usually a fan of quinny's but it did look nice. Had a look online yesterday and couldn't even find a pic on google images or anything even like it on ebay. :shrug: I think I have a pram addiction! :haha: When I was pregnant I got myself really wound up one day because I had looked at so many prams but couldn't decide what I really liked. :haha: If you hadn't gone for the surf... what would have been your 2nd choice? x

Im fine thank you, im thinking little man must have moved into a new position cos i woke up this morning and realised i had sleot right through without back or side ache and didnt have any this morning either. which is good, as long as he isnt getting into position yet! lol

i am like that, you seem to notice peoples prams more dont you. Im not sure to be honest, cos i have looked at loads and this was the one when i saw it, i was like thats the pram! so i havent looked at any more in the same way to be honest. Maybe i would have done if it was a girl, cos there are some lovely girlie prams out x

Hiya girls!

I am trying not to panic, but getting nervous!

Britt, I do love that pram, I may have to go have another look at it, lol! Did you call that website I gave you? They give the car seat free, so you’d save a bit x

Hiya ebs, 18lbs is do-able – I agree, stick to what you know with ww!

Erin, thanks for your help, I won’t know exactly what the cause is until later, but hopefully nothing too major.

Mama, so sorry AF got you, but at least you have a cycle and you can get going! Plus, predictions look good.

xx

Britt I think thats it. Because I thought I was having a girl I wanted something girly but if I'd had a boy i'd have gone for something a bit more boyish like you have. I'll just have to keep looking and see what takes my fancy. So far I really like the M&P Skate but I have plenty of time for more window shopping.

Jeffsar What time is your appointment? Do you have someone to go with you? xxx

It’s at 12pm…. Nope, all on my tod, so hopefully it’s all ok or I’ll be a mess! Didn’t think I should take Taylor incase anything is wrong x

It’s at 12pm…. Nope, all on my tod, so hopefully it’s all ok or I’ll be a mess! Didn’t think I should take Taylor incase anything is wrong x

Oh Jeffsar.... I'm sorry you're going on your own. You must so be so scared. :hugs: I will be thinking of you... :hugs: xxx

Hi all just thought id quickly pop in 2 let u know af. Arrived vis mornin,i'm totally gutted but really didn't expect any different:cry:

aww, I'm so sorry - I know you were expecting her arrival, but it's still tough when she actually shows :( at least you got one fresh cycle out of the way, and now you're ready to go!! FX'd!

Morning everyone!!

Hope your all okay

sorry that AF got you Mamadonna :hugs:

Jeffsar - hope everything goes alright today thinking about you and bubs xx

Hi Ebs! how are you today??

Erin - for that price i will get the pushchair that is on the 2nd pic attached and the carrycot is the 1st pic, this goes onto the frame instead of the pushchair for the first few months and then the car seat, but all in the blue colour of the last pic. x

oh wow! I know ours look a lot different but this carseat fits in the stroller - it just snaps in the front of the stroller, and you can use it in your car as well.. all for $300.. like 150 for you.. its so terrible you guys get ripped off! you should all buy them from US sites and have them shipped to my house and I can ship them to you, so you'd just pay extra shipping costs but my gosh it'll save you 1200!! (sorry I dont know how to make the L$ sign, lol)
here is our version:
https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4389468

Oh Jeffsar.... I'm sorry you're going on your own. You must so be so scared. :hugs: I will be thinking of you... :hugs: xxx

I agree, hope everything is ok for you!! :hugs:

Hi Erin
Yep we do get ripped off, thats why whenever we come over to america we always stock up on clothes etc cos of the tax it is so much cheaper. But we are used to it now.

how are you today?

jeffsar - hope everything is going okay for you, i havent rung them yet i will give them a ring today or tomorrow to get a price. The only thing is we have a ford focus, and the silver cross carseat doesnt fit in our car the seat belt isnt long enough, so i need to check if they will do the maxi cosi in the deal rather than the silver cross.

Ebs - i like the m&s skate as well, i like most of m&s prams etc to be honest
x

Hiya girls, that’s me back and………..

Good news!!! I have a Chubber, Lol!!
Baby is perfectly healthy, all organs working well, it’s just big! I do have extra fluid, but it is in proportion to a big baby, so they are not overly concerned. Baby is still in the normal range, just right at the top, so I will continue to have growth scans every two weeks just to monitor, and to make a birth plan – as I am quite small, they won’t let me deliver a massive baby naturally, but we are still hopeful it won’t come to that.

I have a GD test tomorrow just to rule it out as it can sometimes cause babies to grow larger, but they expect it to be negative.

I am so happy!!!

Here are some pics of the babies face – what are your gueses now girls?? I think I am having a boy!

Attachments

• 21-06-2011 12 52 49 (2).jpg
    21-06-2011 12 52 49 (2).jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 9
Hiya girls, that’s me back and………..

Good news!!! I have a Chubber, Lol!!
Baby is perfectly healthy, all organs working well, it’s just big! I do have extra fluid, but it is in proportion to a big baby, so they are not overly concerned. Baby is still in the normal range, just right at the top, so I will continue to have growth scans every two weeks just to monitor, and to make a birth plan – as I am quite small, they won’t let me deliver a massive baby naturally, but we are still hopeful it won’t come to that.

I have a GD test tomorrow just to rule it out as it can sometimes cause babies to grow larger, but they expect it to be negative.

I am so happy!!!

Here are some pics of the babies face – what are your gueses now girls?? I think I am having a boy!

:happydance: yey thats great news i just seen you had posted, and before looking i was thinking please let everything be okay, im so pleased!!

and i am going to say team blue as well i think

you were saying how big you felt from early on so thats why if little one is a chubber lol bless the little bubs. xx

Thanks Britt! I was so scared but she spent ages looking at the measurements and functions and is really pleased! She showed me everything, baby is head very low down with legs crossed at the ankles. I looked for any boy bits but couldn’t see any, but I think the face picture looks like a boy!

So relieved!

I saw you commented on the thread in second tri – it’s crazy isn’t it?! x

Awww Jeffsar.... I am so pleased for you that all is well and its just that you have a big baby in there. :hugs: you must be beyond relieved.

I have to say I'm sticking to team pink as I've said girl all along. Have you got any bicarb? you could do a gender test. :haha: xxx

Thanks Britt! I was so scared but she spent ages looking at the measurements and functions and is really pleased! She showed me everything, baby is head very low down with legs crossed at the ankles. I looked for any boy bits but couldn’t see any, but I think the face picture looks like a boy!

So relieved!

I saw you commented on the thread in second tri – it’s crazy isn’t it?! x

yeah i think some people are so nasty, and you have to understand on here people emotions and feelings are mixed up and different so to me you comment with support or dont comment a lot of threads just make me angry when people are so horrible.

what position is baby in at the min did they say when you say low do you mean head right down? xx

Ebs, I thought I had done that test, and it said girl, then I realised I had peed on baking powder instead of bi card, hahahaha! I’ll need to get some x

head is right down, but not engaged....yet!
they said to expect baby in august, which is good news! x

Ebs, I thought I had done that test, and it said girl, then I realised I had peed on baking powder instead of bi card, hahahaha! I’ll need to get some x

:rofl: Someone else said they did that and it fizzed up everywhere! :rofl:

Ooooh baby jeffsar is coming early!!!!! If :baby: keeps on growing big will they start you off early? x

ooh so at least baby is right way then, august how exciting not at all to wait now!!

jeffsar - when are you washing all babies clothes? i was wondering when to do minex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->