Psychic reading confusion....

Oooh olbas oil! Forgot about that little chestnut! Love the smell of that! :thumbup:

So any plans for the weekend? Are you waiting till after the weekend to test again? x

i love olbas too lol.yeah i'll probably wait now would have been lovely to get a bfp for fathers days but if its not meant to be theres not a lot i can do about it,i have been taking my temps this past week and they are so low compared to other months so i have no idea whats going on with that:shrug:

ebs- seeing that pic of your dog-- is she better now??

my belly is really starting to get out there.. i'll wait til 17 weeks to take another pic tho.. but I really can't suck in much anymore! eeeex! I'm going to have to start buying some maternity tshirts to wear to work instead of scrub tops!

i love olbas too lol.yeah i'll probably wait now would have been lovely to get a bfp for fathers days but if its not meant to be theres not a lot i can do about it,i have been taking my temps this past week and they are so low compared to other months so i have no idea whats going on with that:shrug:

How strange. Maybe its because you've been ill. :shrug:

ebs- seeing that pic of your dog-- is she better now??

my belly is really starting to get out there.. i'll wait til 17 weeks to take another pic tho.. but I really can't suck in much anymore! eeeex! I'm going to have to start buying some maternity tshirts to wear to work instead of scrub tops!

I think shes as well as she will ever be but we think she has had a stroke. she doesn't seem to remember anything and we've even had to start toilet training her again. Its been a nightmare but she is worth it. :cloud9:

Can't wait to see your next bump pic!!!!!! xxx

ebs ur dog is sooo cute

erin u've got a canny bump coming along:thumbup:

jeffsar turn for a pic today

awww ebs thats so sad- but they definitely are worth it! I hope she gets better soon!

thanks mamadonna!

how old is she?i'm hoping to have pups off my two very soon

She's 10 but she's been chubby and apparently that can take years off chihuahuas. :nope:

Puppies????? OMG!!!!!! Are you keeping them? I'd have to... I couldn't part with them or part them from their Mum. I'm such a wuss like that. :haha: what sort of dogs do you have? x

i have king charles and i kno what you mean i will wanna keep them all,its a good job hubbys not like me,he'll make sure i find homes for them mind you about 3/4 are already spoken for so i will be able to see them

i have king charles and i kno what you mean i will wanna keep them all,its a good job hubbys not like me,he'll make sure i find homes for them mind you about 3/4 are already spoken for so i will be able to see them

Awwww cute! :cloud9: Do you breed them then? x

this is charlie as a pup
and gypsy the tri colour one

Attachments

• camera photos 158.jpg
    camera photos 158.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1
  • camera photos 227.jpg
    camera photos 227.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 0
  • camera photos 228.jpg
    camera photos 228.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 0
  • camera photos 266.jpg
    camera photos 266.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 0
omg, they're so cute! Charlie looks so little! that must be a sight! hahaha :)

:haha: that was him as a pup he's nearly 2 now so fully grown

:dohh: lol the images i have in my head :rofl:

ohhh haha i could tell he was a pup in the 1st picture but the last two i thought he looked older and still smaller! haha its ok, at least its not a boy chihuahua and a girl great dane!!! :rofl: :haha:

hiya girls!

no cop out - but i can't find the camera!! i have texted hubby to see if he knows where it is, and i'll have a pic on asap!

cute doggies mama!

erin, what are your cravings? x

:haha: i've just took these now lol

Attachments

• GEDC1204.jpg
    GEDC1204.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 0
  • GEDC1205.jpg
    GEDC1205.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 0
  • GEDC1206.jpg
    GEDC1206.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 0
  • GEDC1208.jpg
    GEDC1208.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 0
Erin, so jealous you have access to an us machine, lol!!
Any inkling as to what baby erin is?? x

hiya girls!

no cop out - but i can't find the camera!! i have texted hubby to see if he knows where it is, and i'll have a pic on asap!

cute doggies mama!

erin, what are your cravings? x

umm.. mostly salty so far! nothing that i didn't like before pregnancy though.. sometimes i want sweet though too, I was this way with Lexi also!
I bought a gender test, we'll see what it says and we'll see if it's right! I have to wait for FMU tomorrow morning! lol

:haha: i've just took these now lol

ahhh there we go!! lol :)

erin - you can buy a gender test?!!?!?!? tell me where i can get one, lol!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back