Psychic reading confusion....

Britt, i haven't been keeping a track at all!! however, i know my start weight, and they weighed me in hospital on saturday, and i think i am up 1.5 stone. remember though, i was so sick to start with i culdn't eat for 4 months!

ebs, i would start as soon as you get a + opk - have ypu any left? i think i might......

Yeah I bought 30 last week and have started them 3 days ago so I'm just going to do the daily and keep an eye on them, plus temping so I know whats happening. :thumbup: xxx

jeffsar - oh yeah were as me i havent stopped eating all the way through lol i am hoping it might slow down a bit now i have had a good start this morning, a bowl of cherios and a banana so a healthy normal breakfast.

Ebs - yeah i have gone up a size but not in trousers just in tops, and about 4 sizes in pants lol but thats for comfort more than anything. I bought some lovely ones other day from tesco lol better than the green spotty ones (not)

have you tried the pregnancy tests and ovulation tests? if you have enough i would prob do both x

well so far my breakfast has been icing sugar and water - YUK x

jeffsar - oh yeah were as me i havent stopped eating all the way through lol i am hoping it might slow down a bit now i have had a good start this morning, a bowl of cherios and a banana so a healthy normal breakfast.

Ebs - yeah i have gone up a size but not in trousers just in tops, and about 4 sizes in pants lol but thats for comfort more than anything. I bought some lovely ones other day from tesco lol better than the green spotty ones (not)

have you tried the pregnancy tests and ovulation tests? if you have enough i would prob do both x

That just proves you're not much bigger then and its mainly bump with your sizes. As for pants... comfort all the way. :haha:

I am doing both opks and hpts at the moment so I can see when I finally get the hcg out of my system and when the lh surge starts. I'm fueling my poas habit again. :happydance: :haha: x

well so far my breakfast has been icing sugar and water - YUK x

Ugh... what a breakfast. I'd be like a hyper kid on that! :haha: xxx

the baby was going mental ebs!

that's my bloods done, just have to wait and see now x

the baby was going mental ebs!

that's my bloods done, just have to wait and see now x

I bet "she" was!!! :winkwink:

I hope the bloods come back ok and you don't to start peeing on those diabetes sticks and what not. What a faff. xxx

Me too, although in the grand scheme of things it’s not the worst thing that could happen.

Do you really still think girl?! I honestly think the scans yesterday just look so boyish! x

Me too, although in the grand scheme of things it’s not the worst thing that could happen.

Do you really still think girl?! I honestly think the scans yesterday just look so boyish! x

Yeah I do. Its weird because from the face ones I can see why you'd think boy but on the sideways one (I think it was the first one) I just got this feeling of girl. I have a friend on here called Nai and I thought she was having a boy for ages but when I saw her scans I thought girl. I stuck with boy because that is what I'd always thought but she is having a girl. Could have just been a lucky guess. :shrug:

oooh I've just ordered another Gail reading! :haha: Couldn't resist but that is my last. :blush: xxx

haha, i wanted a gender reading, but apart from 'aimee' i don't know any that do.......
i may go have a look on ebay x

haha, i wanted a gender reading, but apart from 'aimee' i don't know any that do.......
i may go have a look on ebay x

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Psychic-Readings-Mary-/170657590214?pt=UK_Metaphysical_New_Age&var=&hash=item6d701b4a32

This is the lady who did the spells. :thumbup: x

ok, help me decide!

I'm not doing both, as hubby has me rationed until the weekend, lol! so, i either buy a reading from Mary on baby Gender & labour story for £7 or i buy the Intelligender test for £12.33.

who wins, you decide!! x

I got a reading yesterday from ebay, all she asked for was my name and dob and this was her response today, i have asked a couple of questions on this i cant relate to so we will see what she says i have marked my comments in red

Hi Laura,

Please find your reading as requested. I do hope it will help you.

The first thing that impressed me was seeing a lot of teddy bears around you for some reason and I dont know if this means anything to you? (i was wondering if this was to do with me being pregnant) I am also aware of spirit very much around you and I sense that you are a very spiritual young lady yourself. I see 3 people around you from the other side, a lady and gentleman each holding a hand of a child standing in between the pair of them. I sense a little girl with this couple who I believe to be man and wife and both were not too old at their passing. I do hope that you can place the spirit here as they are very maternal towards you and I get a very strong bond and a nice feeling of comfort and warmth coming in for you. (im not sure on this, i lost my grandma and grandad, my grandma last year and grandad about 10 years ago, but i am unsure on the little girl so i have asked her about this)

In regards to relationships, I sense that you are very much single at this stage in your life. Spirit are giving me the initials H and R, they will be significant to you over the next few months in a positive way and I strongly sense that a new relationship coming in around October time. Certainly a relationship here that will prove to be a very good one. (i have questioned this because obviously im not single and wouldnt imagine me having a new relationship in october just as baby is born??)

You are quite a light hearted person Laura and many people admire that in you. I see that you do not rush in where angels fear to tread, you bide your time over things and you have such an easy going kind nature, yet you are headstrong and always know what it is you want and where you want to be.

In the not too distant future, I see a change of residence coming up for you.(we are looking at houses at the minute hoping to move in the next year or so)

A seperation will resolve itself with a coming back together, I feel this is for a female close to you. (not sure on this so wil have to see)

Career wise there are some really good changes coming in very much to your advantage and I do see a lot of stability within your working life in the long term.

Financially, you are just beginning to lay solid ground for your future and this will continue very much into the long term future. I get a lot of material and emotional contentment with you Laura and it is a priviledge

There is such a lot of travel for you, as you go through life, in business and in pleasure, ancient sites are hitting me here, my goodness you will be visitng many of those places.

There you are Laura, if you have any questions or concerns about this reading, please contact me and I will do everything I can to help you.

God Bless,

Michelle

i will see what she puts back and let you know, it does seem a good detailed reading but the parts i cant relate to are making me wonder if it is good or not

ok, help me decide!

I'm not doing both, as hubby has me rationed until the weekend, lol! so, i either buy a reading from Mary on baby Gender & labour story for £7 or i buy the Intelligender test for £12.33.

who wins, you decide!! x

oooh go with the labour story i bet that will be good, i wouldnt mind one of them actually x

I would go with Mary as well. She is the one who did our fertility spells.. I think a labor story would be neat to hear! At least they both have a 50/50 shot of getting the gender right so you might as well go with the cheaper one, and the one that will give you more detail! haha

oh god oh god, she has just come back to me, i have asked her about the teddy bears what this can represent, and she said it normally represents a baby being born into the spirit world, now i am all in a muddle what to think about that, does she mean my baby.

xx

oh god oh god, she has just come back to me, i have asked her about the teddy bears what this can represent, and she said it normally represents a baby being born into the spirit world, now i am all in a muddle what to think about that, does she mean my baby.

xx

oh god no, please don't think like that! I don't like her reading! She obviously doesn't pick up on the fact that you're married and having a baby- I don't like her! Don't worry yourself sick, please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->