Psychic reading confusion....

ebs, i'm sorry hun, hugs xxxx
mama, so glad it went well - i've been keeoing up with it all on fb
britt, nice to see you back, we missed you xx

erin - parcel posted today - lilah should have her gift soon! x

afm, Riley had breakfast today, lol! i gave him baby rice and he loved it - on to the next chapter for us! x

ebs, was clearing out for moving away and found 10 opk's - do you want them??? if so pm address i'll send them off xx

ebs, was clearing out for moving away and found 10 opk's - do you want them??? if so pm address i'll send them off xx

PM'd you! :thumbup: Thanks.

Mama... so glad it all went so well. Hope you are having a speedy recovery. When can you come off the pill? xxx

Thanks Ebs,i took my last pill the nite b4 i went in,and was greeted by af the nite i came home ,so i think I'll give Dec to get myself back to normal then maybe look towards Jan 4 ttc

Thanks Ebs,i took my last pill the nite b4 i went in,and was greeted by af the nite i came home ,so i think I'll give Dec to get myself back to normal then maybe look towards Jan 4 ttc

Sounds like a good plan. Enjoy xmas and start the new year with a clean slate. :thumbup: xxx

Hellllooooo where is everyone, lol!!!!

britt, bozies to Freddy xx
ebs, opks on the way!!
mama, hope you are recovering well and all those boys are looking after you xx
erin, how's lilah getting on?? has parcel arrived?? xx

afm, i'm off to singapore in 7 days - scary! i have to leave riley which is going to be awful, but - we need a house and i need to pick it! you all need to be on here for me to send pics too - i'll need help!!

hope everyone is safe and well xxx

hi jeffsar,healing well,although not sure if i am getting the start of an infection,it looking a little puffy today so gonna see what its like tomorrow

how long will you be away for?

cant wait to see the pics,what is the date for ur actual move?

Morning :hi:

Jeffsar... thanks for the opks. I'll let you know when they arrive. Good luck on the house hunting. How long will you be away for? Have you already researched where you want to live, schools etc?

Mama... hope its not an infection and the healing is going well. :thumbup: BFP's in the new year for us two! :winkwink:

Britt & Erin... hope you are both ok.

AFM.... lost a stone in the last month and need to lose just over a stone by Jan 11th for my FS appointment which is not very do-able for me but I'll try my best. xxx

hi ebs i think my neck is settling although a little tender tday but i;m sure its all part of the healing,i am so proud of the weight u are losing i will probably put a stone on ova the xmas neva lose a stone,so anything u do manage to loose is a success in my eyes.
i so hope we get our bfps in the new yr,it will be great way to say adios to this yr and welcome the new with open arms:thumbup:

hi ebs i think my neck is settling although a little tender tday but i;m sure its all part of the healing,i am so proud of the weight u are losing i will probably put a stone on ova the xmas neva lose a stone,so anything u do manage to loose is a success in my eyes.
i so hope we get our bfps in the new yr,it will be great way to say adios to this yr and welcome the new with open arms:thumbup:

Aww thanks Mama. :hugs: I think I'm doing so well because I'm quite heavy ad in the past its come off quick at this weight but it is still nice to see the numbers go down. I'm a size 18 at the moment so I'd like to aim for a 14/16 before l get my bfp even though I'd take it at any size... lol.. but it would be nice to lose as much as I can before so I have less after iykwim.

What have they said about your weight after the thyroid op? Will it have helped that or is it a "wait and see" thing?

Yep... january bfp's for us two I think. As much as I'd love a xmas bfp I think I'm not lucky enough when my AF is due xmas day! :haha: xxx

i think it will be wait and see,if i see a drastic increase i will be going to see someone,i'm only 5 foot so any weight gain is totally noticable

omg af due xmas day,fxd its a bfp

i think it will be wait and see,if i see a drastic increase i will be going to see someone,i'm only 5 foot so any weight gain is totally noticable

omg af due xmas day,fxd its a bfp

Fingers crossed it goes the other way and you lose weight easier now. :thumbup: I'm 5'3 so I know what you mean. Half a stone looks like a stone doesn't it? :wacko:

Yep... xmas day. Well I'm taking clomid cd2-6 this cycle and last time it made me of CD14 and I have a 11 day LP so AF is due 25th December. Nice ey? I'd going to tell myself all cycle that its a bfn so I'll try and buffer some of the disappointment sat opening presents with the :witch: knocking at my door. :dohh: xxx

at least you know ur fertility apt will be shortly afterwards

Hi all,very quiet in here,jeffsar i hope all is well with all the strong winds up there x

hi mama - my roof blew off, lol!!! well, not all of it but some of it!!

i have a funny to attach for you about us scottish folk and weather....

Hurricane Bawbag - 8/12/11 - The day Scotland was awfy windy.
Did we panic - NAW!
Did we evacuate -NAW!
Did we abandon Scotland - NAW!
We just had our supper early in case the lecky went oot !!! :p

Americans get Katrina, Irene, Pauline and Andrew... we get Hurricane Bawbag! You may take our fences you may take our wheelie bins but you'll never take our banter:)

hope everyone is well - so quiet on here now, i miss you all!!! xxx

updated pic of Riley - he loves his bath, lol!! he's 15 weeks now - can you believe that?! x

Attachments

• S1490002.jpg
    S1490002.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 3
:rofl: bawbag!

Aw riley is comin on lovely what a little smiler and i can't believe its been 15 wks already x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->