Psychic reading confusion....

Well girls, Lilah has arrived :) I started having contractions Sunday at 1130 am, so we left for the hospital around 140 or so, and got to the hospital and I was 6 cm's dialated.. I had to wait for the doc to get there before I could get my epidural and as soon as she got there she said there wasn't time for an epidural that she was on her way out NOW! so we rushed to the open room, and I got in there and immediately began pushing. I would say i pushed for about 10-12 minutes and Lilah was here! Maybe 4 really good pushes! with no epidural! ahhh! It hurt. but it was nice to be over with so quickly! A total labor time of less than 5 hours! I'll take it!

Things are busy around here, Lexi is doing well with Lilah, and is a great helper and a great big sister :) She has a cold right now and I really wish that wasn't the case because she doesn't know how to cover her mouth or turn her head away when she coughs, so that makes germaphobic me a little paranoid! :wacko:

Here's a few pics:
071.jpg

IMAG0175.jpg

Ah congratulations and well done on a fast labour and delivery,for some reason i can't open the links to the pics probably cos I'm on my phone,will try and get on laptop later

Erin!!!! Congratulations! Lilah is adorable... you have 2 gorgeous littly girlies there. :cloud9: I thought you'd been quiet for a bit but you had your hands full. :winkwink: Glad to hear your labour went well and quickly and all is well. :hugs: Keep us updated on her progress. xxx

OMG Erin!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!

big hugs to your girls from us - i'll get her parcel in the post!

really am so pleased for you all - she is beautiful! well done hun x

another psychic baby has arrived - so cool!!

well girls, i finally joined facebook, so if anyof you want to add me, i'll pm my email address.

hope everyone is doing well xx

i'm good ebs, you??
busy busy busy here between boys and moving - but i'm coping!

plus - i just finished all my christmas shopping and wrapped it all so feeling very smug!! x

i'm good ebs, you??
busy busy busy here between boys and moving - but i'm coping!

plus - i just finished all my christmas shopping and wrapped it all so feeling very smug!! x

I bet you are so busy! :wacko: Did you say you're renting your house out?

All done for xmas. Thats super orgainised.

I'm ok l guess. Had a low day with a pregnancy announcement that really got to me but plodding on. Still sticking to my diet and taking clomid so just got to keep going. Xxx

after a year of ttc i used to dread coming on here and seeing people announce - you start to think it'll never happen. BUT, just remember that you know you can get pregnant and keep on track with your weight loss - it will happen ebs, i'm sure of it x

hubby's mum and dad are buying a share of the house and living here, we'll own the rest as an investment - best for everyone x

That sounds like a great plan for the house. Less hassle then renting or selling to someone you don't know.

It is hard isn't it. This one was first try with triplets. :dohh: i think it hit home because she's now having more kids than she ever wanted (already has 2) and l can't even get started. :nope: I usually cope quite well but this knocked me sideways. I think l'm aware l should be due next month too. I'll keep going though. Lose weight, try to not stress and we'll get there in the end. Xxx

Pm me ur email address I'll add u jeffsar,

well i'm full of cold,just bloody typical,i really hope i can shift it 4 next wk or they mite not give me the op

Pm me ur email address I'll add u jeffsar,

well i'm full of cold,just bloody typical,i really hope i can shift it 4 next wk or they mite not give me the op

Oh no! I hope it shifts quick. Are you on the lemsips and cold & flu tablets? Give it a good blast and it should go quick. :thumbup:

Jeffsar... I'd add you but I don't go on FB very often (not a big fan of it) so there would be no point. x

i went and bought some yesturday but when i got home and read packet it says do not take with an over active thyroid:saywhat: so i phoned th chemist where i bought them and she said i shouldnt take anything with a decongestant in it...no1 every told me this,i took some i had in the medicine cupboard a couple of days ago,never even gave it a sencond thought:dohh:

What a nightmare with the decongestant. :dohh: Hope you're on the mend now Mama. :hugs:

Well just popping in to say hello. I'm limiting my time on BnB as LTTTC is getting really tough for me and I'm spending too much time on here so I'll be popping by every 2-3 days but if anyone wants to email me off here just PM me. xxx

Hi ladies

Sorry i havent been on much i know i am being a rubbish baby and bump pal at the min, cos my comp isnt set up properly i can only get on on the pad and thats normally not charged or hubby is on it.

Hope your all okayx

Erin congratulations she is beautiful well done on the labour! Did they give you gas and air? I didnt have anything other than that but that helped me loads with my contractions.

Afm freddy is doing good, i promise to get some photos on this week off him, he actually slept through last night i couldnt belive it at 8 weeks i was vEry happy.

I will make a baby and bump promise now that i will come on at least once a day in the week xx

Hi Britt.... glad things are going so well and its lovely to see you on here. I'm trying to limit my time on here at the moment as LTTTC is really getting to me and spending alot of time on here seems to make me obsess even more. I'm always available on email if you ever fancy a chat and I'm not around. Just let me know if you ever do and I'll pm you my email. xxx

Hi all looks like I'll be home later today,all went well will try and post a pic later when i get a chance

so sorry af has showed Ebs,sending lots of hugs x

Hi mama so glad everything went well :hugs: xx

How are you feeling? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly