Psychic reading confusion....

i know, crazy huh?!?! pregnancy never goes that fast!! he is adorable, and honestly, i still can't believe how good he is! sleeping 7pm until 7.30am and never peaky unless he is over tired. i am a very lucky lady.

how you doing hun - feeling better??? x

Ah that's great that u have a good little boy it makes all the difference,my second was like that,so patient and good natured

I'm not doing to bad should be due back at work tomorrow but i think i will ask 4 another sick note

oh and i can't believe some of ur roof blew off,i hope it hasn't been to costly 4 u thats not what u need at this time of yr

Morning :hi:

Jeffsar... Riley looks so different! Wow.. he's really doing well and sleeping so long! Is it alot easier the 2nd time round when you already know what to do etc? Hope the roof wasn't damaged too badly. :wacko: Thats all you need before you move.

Mama... hope you get that sick note so you can have a proper rest. No point in rushing back if you aren't feeling up to it.

Britt & Erin.... hope you are both doing ok and your LO's are just keeping you busy.

AFM... CD13 so hopefully ovulating very soon. If I ov tomorrow like I suspect I'll have AF due xmas day. :dohh: Would be lovely if it was a bfp that day instead but we'll see. Its a shame this thread has become so quiet. I might try and remember to post more and maybe we can all get it going so its busy like it used to be? xxx

hi girls!! all is well here, the girls are keeping me busy!
jeffsar- thank you sooooo much, the bib and shrug are sooo cute!! and they smell good! haha!
mama-- glad to see you got your surgery, fx'd for you now with ttc!
ebs- i hope you get your xmas bfp!!! fx'd!
britt- hi!

IMAG0255.jpg

IMAG0257.jpg

3 weeks old!

hi erin! lilah is gorgeous - and how cute is lexi with her!! i'm glad you liked the gift xx

how are you finding life with two - hectic?? i know the feeling!! x

thanks girls!!
Jeffsar, yes, it is hectic.. hopefully we'll get in a routine soon! We're getting there.. I just wish Lilah's wake up times were a little more regular.. we're still at 2-3 times a night of waking up, plus when Lexi tries to come over to our room.. plus when the dogs bark to need out... we're a little sleep deprived! haha

Erin... your girls are adorable. :cloud9: Thanks for sharing the pics.

Jeffsar... no opk's yet but its probably the xmas post holding the up. Thanks again. :thumbup:

Mama... :hi:

Britt... where are you?????

AFM.... not sure if I ov'd yesterday or will soon. Very confused. :wacko: Hoping I've already ov'd so I can relax. xxx

Hi Ebs,i got a smiley on a digi this mornin ,i can't believe it

hi girls!

i picked a house, and am heading back to uk to get organised - i move out here for good in 4 weeks!!

ebs, opks arrived???

x

Hi jeffsar,I've been lookin at ur pics on fb the place looks amazing,Omg 4 wks will be here b4 u know it,

Hi ladies :hi:

Jeffsar... can't wait to hear about your new house. Glad the trip was a success and 4 weeks... wow! Not long at all. :thumbup: The opk's haven't arrived yet but the post has been so slow of late with xmas so I'm assuming its in a big pile somewhere. :shrug:

Erin... lovely to see you on here. How is life with your 2 girls?

Mama.... :hi: Good luck with your 2ww. :thumbup:

Britt... where are yoooooouuuuu?????????? :haha:

AFM... I'm 4dpo and hoping & praying this is it. I've had nausea so far and a dodgy stomach but of course its far too early to know if they are real symptoms or not. :wacko: Only 7lbs left to lose before my Jan 11th FS appointment. :happydance: Just got to get past one obsticle.... xmas! :haha: xxx

FX'd for you, ebs!!
Can you girls find me on facebook?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"