Pumpkin Patch

Thanks Babe!:hugs:
I think I can handle being banned from the thread for the time being.....But I will need you to become:ninja::growlmad::gun::grr: to keep me away from my bathroom cupboard and stop me listening to the :devil: in my head that likes to scream :test: at me everytime I visit the loo!!:rofl:

Big hugs and love chick xx

I'll help. Just imagine everytime you THINK about it, I'm gonna be inside your cabinet like this :devil: Try it and I'm throwing you out! Ha.:yellowcard:

:rofl: I love it!:rofl:
I really am going to try this cycle....I managed to get to 10dpo last cycle before succumbing....my LP is only 11/12 days:dohh:

:hugs:

thank you thank you...... i am praying for a sticky one too....

its soooo early though, :witch: would have been due on sat...so hopefully the lines will get darker and i can try to settle a wee bit to the idea... gonna be a scarey few months though, but i am delighted.....

Of course you will be on tender hooks babe....it's only natural with what you've been thru. Here's a virtual glass of :wine: to celebrate and hope for darkening lines:hugs::hugs:

welshrose.
thanx so much for all your pma.. you have been so good to me, i am so happy i came across BNB when i did.... delighted to have 'met' you ladies.....

just had a lovely glass of ice cold milk and some turkish delight choccy..very nice too it was..... off to me beddy bies soon i think.....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww Loobi I haven't really done anything babe, I'm just so happy for you hun:hugs:
I think I'll be heading that way myself in a mo....sweetdreams hun:hugs: xx

I keep forgetting you guys are 6 hours ahead of me. Crazy how the internet brings us together....

I'm just brewing a cup of coffee because right now I feel like it's MY bed time. And it's only 5pm here.

Good luck loobi. Wishing the best for you.

I did my first OPK not long ago, and to tell you the truth it was actually exciting to see a faaaaaaint line. Obviously AF is doing her business but my cycles are only 28 days, so I want to start from the beginning to see how it progresses. I'm taking pictures of each one, so I can have an electronic database. Jesus, how did people 50 years ago do this without the wonderful technology we possess today? :shrug:

I have left the October testers threads, so keep me updated with how you guys are doing!

OMG loobi!!! i go to work for a few hours & look what i miss, that's it, no more going to work from now on :rofl:
CONGRATULATIONS really hope it all goes smoothly, i'm keeping everything crossed for you

thankyou everyone for being here for me, was really down last night, had a bit of a cry to hubby :cry:. but tonight i log on & you have all given such lovely comments & pma vibes, i feel so much better, thanks again :hugs: i think i'm starting to get my head round having pcos, i have decided not to google it & scare the hell out of myself but to carry on as if i'm just "irregular"

welcome to the new girls :wave:
you will love it here :thumbup:

welshrose- i'm thinking everyday with legs in the air :rofl: thats what i'm going to try anyway.

bexx- i did temping after i ovulated last cycle so i might try it now & see what my rise is like, could be quite interesting

I know babe the time difference is crazy:dohh:
When you say you've left oct testers threads....you're still going to be in here thou?....hope so!:hugs:

Darn, everytime I log in here, everyone's gone to bed lol. Oh well, I'll be off to do some BD'ing soon, hubby's sure surprised at getting it so often. :D

I was intending to do it every other day, but each morning when I spot the EWCM I worry about missing the opportunity lol.

Thankyou everyone for being here for me, was really down last night, had a bit of a cry to hubby :cry:. but tonight i log on & you have all given such lovely comments & pma vibes, i feel so much better, thanks again :hugs: i think i'm starting to get my head round having pcos, i have decided not to google it & scare the hell out of myself but to carry on as if i'm just "irregular"

welshrose- i'm thinking everyday with legs in the air :rofl: thats what i'm going to try anyway.

Aww babe:hugs:
Sticking to being irregular sounds perfect to me hun:thumbup: I'd definately give temping a serious go....nothing more empowering than knowing what the hell your body's upto:winkwink: My cycles tend to range from 25 to 32days quite often with spotting around cd18 as well....this had been going on since I was 13....with a couple of gyne visits and no answers....to cut a long story short I started to temp and discovered that the mid-cycle spotting/bleeding actually was coinciding with Ovulation....something to celebrate not feel down in the dumps about and my LP is actually pretty consistent...as are the patterns my charts make to.....:yipee:.....all this from sticking a thermometer in my mouth!:dohh:.....Hope it can make you feel a bit more in control of whats going on in there:hugs:

As for legs in the air...:rofl:....I read a post the other day about people that have reteroverted uteruses and the fact that they should stay on all fours!....guess that's me with my butt in the air for the next few nights....how very attractive:blush::haha:.....Honestly chick the things we do huh:dohh::rofl::hugs:

I know babe the time difference is crazy:dohh:
When you say you've left oct testers threads....you're still going to be in here thou?....hope so!:hugs:

DUH!:dohh: I'll still be here! I'm loving this thread. It gives me something to do while my husband is at work. If I do this when he's around he thinks I'm freakin' crazy. You guys are the best!

Sorry to here about your PCOS bumble b.

Where the heck is Jefner?????:shrug:

Darn, everytime I log in here, everyone's gone to bed lol. Oh well, I'll be off to do some BD'ing soon, hubby's sure surprised at getting it so often. :D

I was intending to do it every other day, but each morning when I spot the EWCM I worry about missing the opportunity lol.

Hey Bexx~Our Lil night owl friend!:laugh2::hugs:
I was on my way up the stairs but DH is fast :sleep: on the sofa:dohh:
Bless them....they must think all their christmases and birthdays have come at once!:rofl:

I know what you mean about the thought of missing an opportunity....I've had quite a few ovulation niggles this evening and according to smep it should be a no :sex: night tonight....do we, don't we?

Oh my god, Loobi!!! I am sooooo happy for you!!!! Congratulations!!!! :yipee: Hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months!!

Finally, CD1 for me today! Not happy about yet another failed cycle but at least now I will look forward to a new cycle of trying. And I can feel my mood lifting a bit from the horrible PMS... I am coming back from Psycho Land!!!

Anyone planning to do things differently this cycle? I am having my 1st session of acupuncture tomorrow... scary!!

DUH!:dohh: I'll still be here! I'm loving this thread. It gives me something to do while my husband is at work. If I do this when he's around he thinks I'm freakin' crazy. You guys are the best!

Glad to hear it babe!
As for your hubby....he doesn't know what he's missing.....Neither does mine!:winkwink::rofl:

I wonder whether Jefner has just had lots of teaching and papers, she was pretty quiet last week to bless her. Jefner we're missing you....:hugs:

Oh my god, Loobi!!! I am sooooo happy for you!!!! Congratulations!!!! :yipee: Hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months!!

Finally, CD1 for me today! Not happy about yet another failed cycle but at least now I will look forward to a new cycle of trying. And I can feel my mood lifting a bit from the horrible PMS... I am coming back from Psycho Land!!!

Anyone planning to do things differently this cycle? I am having my 1st session of acupuncture tomorrow... scary!!

This is my 1st cycle trying OPKs, Mucinex, and BBT. Let's hope I can figure this out! FX'd!

I'm gonna bid you night night and sweetdreams now folks:hugs:
I'll be back on tomorrow evening, have a good day tomorrow:hugs:

I'm here! I'm here! :hi: I haven't forgotten about you ladies! I totally thought I was getting the flu over the weekend, so I stayed home from work on Monday (only to end up slaving the day away to student papers). I felt fine yesterday and today, so I don't know why I felt so crappy over the weekend. :shrug: As soon as I get through this set of papers (which I'll have all finished and back to students tomorrow!) I plan on reading the thread all the way through so I can get caught up on everyone...I can't believe how much it grows in just a few days!

Well...would you believe I'm in the 2ww already?!! Imagine my surprise on Monday afternoon (after only 3 hrs of holding my pee) when I got a totally positive opk. Well, I was actually a little disappointed since I thought I was getting sick. Plus I thought it was really bad timing since I usually get a + opk two days before my temp rise, leading me to believe I'd O today. Well DH is always gone Tuesday nights because he plays in a pool league, so no bd Tuesdays. On top of that, he had his appt. this morning with the urologist, so no bd this morning (I figured tonight would be too late). However, I had a major temp rise this morning, so I think I actually O'd yesterday! That would be much better since we bd Saturday and Monday, following the every-other-day line of thinking. Since I wasn't expecting to O so early the bd was more for fun than anything, so hopefully our more relaxed approach will work this month!

I'd better go start supper...can't wait to come back and catch up with everyone! Just know I'm still here, I'm just drowning in a sea of student papers at the moment. HUGS and BABYDUST to all!!!

:hug: and :dust:!!!

Nice to see you jefner!

Good to hear all of this PMA floating around the thread!! I really hope we all follow loobi's lead and get some BFP's soon :) my AF is definitely here now and although i am v. disappointed at least i know when i will be O this month, with any luck! im really annoyed though because i forgot to take my BBT this morning and it would have pleased my anal mind SO much if i could have started a new cycle with a correct temp!!

Anyway i really should go to bed, just got back from a really BORING night at work. gonna have some rice krispies and trawl around the board a bit, then bed.

Love you girls, thank you all for your support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->