Pumpkin Patch

Yay! Jefner's back! Haha, seems it's flu season. My mom's got something. Trying to avoid swine flu, though I think hand washing and good hygene will do the trick!

AF is very strange this cycle. It's been very light. It'll be heavier tomorrow probably. :growlmad:

Well ladies, I'm off to bed. 8:45. Wow I'm getting lame. Good night!

Can I join? I have yet to ovulate and I'm CD16, but DH and I are officially trying now... a year early :lol: If I ovulate tomorrow then I should be ready to test around October 20th.

Can I join? I have yet to ovulate and I'm CD16, but DH and I are officially trying now... a year early :lol: If I ovulate tomorrow then I should be ready to test around October 20th.

hi trynitey :wave:

everyone is welcome here, fingers crossed this thread gives you a lovely :bfp: in a couple of weeks.

here is a couple of pics of rylee at 1 week old, time seems to be dragging! 6 & half weeks until we go & pick her up :happydance:

Attachments

• rylee3.jpg
    rylee3.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1
  • rylee4.jpg
    rylee4.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1
Hey everyone.
just wondering if anyone can give me any advice.
i have been using some OPK's i got off the internet for the past 3 days the 1st and 2nd days i got just one line and the one i did about 10mins ago was 1 dark line and 1 light line do u think this is a + or not?
i am currently feeling cramps but theyre not the feeling i normally get when AF is coming, theyre alot milder but have been there for 3 days.

what do u guys think?
thanks Dee

im supposed to OV tomorrow as well :)

deirdre... the line will go alot darker to same as control line to be a pos, i was same as you before, was always unsure to what stage of darkness you should take it as pos..but this last cycle i got a vry definate positive, so keep poas till it goes darker

anyonehere know much about hcg tests??

i got a very definate faintline again this morning on the ic and frer....but i dont really think its any darker than it was yesterday.... i am still only 12 dpo, so still ealry, i am not sure if i should worry.....

deirdre... the line will go alot darker to same as control line to be a pos, i was same as you before, was always unsure to what stage of darkness you should take it as pos..but this last cycle i got a vry definate positive, so keep poas till it goes darker

anyonehere know much about hcg tests??

i got a very definate faintline again this morning on the ic and frer....but i dont really think its any darker than it was yesterday.... i am still only 12 dpo, so still ealry, i am not sure if i should worry.....

my sisters tests took a fair few days to get darker, she really panicked about it but everything was fine so try not to worry, easier said than done i know :hugs:

Thanks bumble b. thats made me feel a bit more confident :)
i'm just worried i may not OV this month because i had my implanon removed last month.
thanks xx

morning.... well defo :bfp: for me, i am soooo happy, and sooooo scared.....

i did a cb digital.....said pregnant 1-2..... :headspin:

i so so so hope you girls will soon be joining me....... i send you all so much love and :dust: :dust:

loobixxxxx

Oh congrats!!!!!!
thats so exciting.
*steals all baby dust*
me next

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY loobi!! Congrats girl. Stick around and send some baby dust our way!

I am a little confused about AF this time around. it has just been pink and brown, maybe a hint of red, but very VERY light. Normally it's pretty heavy the first two days, then light the last 2. I don't think I'm preggo cuz I took that OPK and there was barely a line on it, and I read that if you are preggo, it will almost look like a pos. Any thoughts?

I'm gonna be pretty busy today. Two meetings and on call for work the rest of the day and tomorrow. So I'll check in when possible.

Have a great day ladies!:happydance:

oh loobi thats brilliant, i'm so happy for you!!!!! :happydance: theres nothing like seeing a digital BFP! Sending lots of sticky-beany-vibes for you! im sure everything will be absolutely fine and in 8 months youll have a gorgeous little baby to add to the brood! :)

J, i would do a HPT anyway simply because i am a POAS addict!

jlove... i got a line on th eopk, but it wasnt very strong...do a hpt go on go on!!!!!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

i meant to say... i was doubly delighted thati did the digital, cos i could prove it to dh, he has been worried boutme, thiking i was making myself have symptoms that werent really there, cos i just wanted it so much......

i gotta tell ya girls, i am still in shock i think...... oh i wish we were all Pg together.....

loobi, congrats on what now looks to be a definite pregnancy! :happydance:

The hcg levels, on average, should double roughly every three days. So it may take a week or more after the faint ones appear for you to get a good dark line.

JLove, I think you should take a pg test too. You know your period better than anyone and if it's not acting like it should be, then something could be up. Some people do get a light flow around the time even when pregnant, it could even be an implantation bleed. In fact, I suspect that's pretty likely and that maybe you ovulated a bit later than you expected to (hence the uncertain OPK result).

How long ago did you do the OPK?

Hello Ladies,
I hope its not to late to join. My name is Carolyn(24) and i'm married to a wonderful man name Chris(35) we have a handsome son together name Ryder(15 months). We've been ttc #2 since Chris got home from Iraq last year but with everything going on we were in the "practice" stage now finally we're in the active stage its been about a month now. We're on cycle #2. I mentioned to the doc few months back about us ttc #2 so she had me do some blood work turns out there is no signs of infertility but that i had high cholesterol. Since that appointment i've dropped 16lbs(YAY) so hopefully everything is good now.

today i'm CD7, i tempted this morning it was 96.9. i do plan to check my CM&CP later on today so that should be interesting. Tmw will be the first day of SMEP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->