Pumpkin Patch

Good luck on this cycle Jlove, i hope this month is your month! :dust:

ah Jlove, i am so sorry......

well, i am kinda wishing i hadnt said now, cos i feel bad for you two today.....

sending you lots of :hugs: and
:dust: :dust: :dust:

ah Jlove, i am so sorry......

well, i am kinda wishing i hadnt said now, cos i feel bad for you two today.....

sending you lots of :hugs: and
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Don't feel bad, feel excited! This is a good month for me anyway, my aniversary is on the 13th. Riiiiiiiight around the time I should be DTD.

noooo dont feel bad!!! be excited and happy!! :D :happydance:

ah thanx girls....

i am trying to no get toooo excited til the lines are darker.... i wonder willi manage to keep from poas til the weekend... bet i dont, i mustnt use the last frer though.... i have 16 internet cheapies i can pee on til then hahaahahaha... oh i hope its gonna be ok

you have the patience of a saint, i woulda peed on that frer by now :rofl:

:haha: no i mustnt, now dont encourage me...:haha:

i have no money left to buy any more of them.... i spent it all, and wasted all the frer's i bought too bleedin early

are you short? if so, make the most of it and get DH to hide your frer somwhere high up so you cant reach it! :laugh2:

:haha: thats a great idea, i am a little bit challenged in the height area....

girls, would it be ok if i stay here with you, even if this goes well for me, after the losses i have had, i dont feel comfortable going to the mums2b clubs yet......

im_mi..... I almost did that ticker! Nice.

loobi..... please stay!

if you want to stay here, stay here <3 i can understand why you wouldnt want to move over to M2B yet xxxx

Just nipping in to say welcome to all the new group members and give tentative congrats to loobi. :flower:

thanx bexx.....very early days, cant seem to stop smiling today though

Thanks for the welcomes !! :) yeah im trying for my first hun we have been ttc for 3 years now. xxx

Ok, girls, so I'm super serious about it this month. I just bought a BBT thermo, some Mucinex, and OPKs. Good lord, never thought I'd get here. I gotta figure out how to do all this stuff, so any input or advice would be grately appreciated. I also started a November tester thread if you are testing in Nov. Thanks!

Jlove... i took epo from day 1 of my cycle this time up until ovulation.... its great for making you produce more ewcm.......

JLove, I started charting this month and I've found it quite fun to be honest. It's fascinating seeing how much my temperature varies day-by-day.

I've never been totally sure what the correct way to take my temp is. I just stick the thing up against the side of my tongue and wait for it to beep at me. :D

Oh, you will probably find if you take your temp several times in one go, it changes slightly every time. I don't know if this means I'm doing something wrong so I only do it the once and go with the temp it gives me.

I've never used OPKs as I usually get twinges when I'm ovulating. Looking forward to seeing my temp rise just after though, I've never had it confirmed before.

OMG....How much has this thread grown?!:rofl:

T'elle.....:yipee: You made it over here....:hugs:....you're amoungst fab company babe....Love these girls!

Looooooobi!!!!......:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
Huge CONGRATULATIONS Hun:hugs::hugs:
Hoping and praying with all my might that it's a super sticky bubba!

JLove and Im_mi....big hugs girls and loads of :dust: for the coming cycle:hugs:
I will definately join your thread JLove for november testing but won't put my name down just yet....feels like I'm giving up on a cycle before I even O IYKWIM:dohh::rofl:

Bexx....Glad you're enjoying temping babe...it is really fascinating and after a while you can almost predict where the next is going to be....mine are almost identical in pattern each month...even when the temps are slightly different.

Jenny: Hope you're just busy sweetheart and all is well:hugs: How did your DH get on?

As for me, I'm having a few twinges and the beginnings of watery cm....as I'm not doing opks I'm not sure when the three consecutive days of :sex: ought to be...have a peek at my chart and see what you think....I was thinking thurs,fri & sat and then going back to every other day from monday....????......:shrug:

Hope everyone is ok and has had a good day:hugs:

Hopefully you won't have to join my thread, WelshRose!!!! Please stay away!!! I'm banning you like you banned me from my bathroom. Hahaha, but seriously, if :witch: comes please join us!

thank you thank you...... i am praying for a sticky one too....

its soooo early though, :witch: would have been due on sat...so hopefully the lines will get darker and i can try to settle a wee bit to the idea... gonna be a scarey few months though, but i am delighted.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->