Pumpkin Patch

I guess the main thing is to remain positive for the sake of each Lil Beany, past and present...we owe them that much....and hopefully they're looking down and helping our dreams come true

aw, that bought a lil tear to my eye! :cry:

Im sooo glad your test came back + this morning loobs, stick little beany stick!!! and you have 6 little ones, wow! how close together in age are they? I always imagined myself having lots of kids too, but at the same time i cant imagine what it must be like!

welshrose, your chart is looking a-ma-zing!! i find it quite hard to navigate those charts, am i right in thinking the orangey line is your current cycle? *dim*

Hi girls, how on earth do you manage to get up so early? :shock:

loobi, glad everything seems to be OK. The NHS do indeed use the same (low sensitivity) tests you can find on the internet.

No symptoms to report today, boobs still a bit tender but not as much as they have been since ovulation. Got some interesting cramps yesterday though, felt like someone was giving my uterus a gentle, sustained squeeze.

I'm not seeing a huge increase in temps like some people seem to get, I assume that's normal?

What's all this about drinking? I'm a real lightweight when it comes to alcohol, one drink and I'm done. I'm a cheap date lol.

those cramps sound just like what i got constantly in the first tri!! :dust:

Hi girls,
Welshrose.....tried another one but the line was just about the same. I think I'm going to try one while i'm getting ready for work today. Does it have to be very concentrated to give accurate results? Anyhoo, I told DH we need to start BDing everynight from now on.
Today is my 2 year anniversary, but i'm also on call for work. I going to be on call for the next 5 days, and these are supposed to be my prime baby makin' days, so if I get a lot of work......I'm going to have to put forth the extra effort to get 'r done. Haha. We did last night, and he laughed at me for trying to keep the soup in the bowl. He thinks its ridiculous, but I told him it works. Maybe. Who knows. What if we're all just laying upside down on a pillow for nothing? That would be halarious! I'm sure it is helping a little.
I should have CD8 OPK posted in about an hour. It's not FMU this time, and I think that's when i was taking the other ones, when I got ready for work.
Alrighty. :dust: to all!

bexx..... during the few days prior to gettingmy faint :bfp: i had what i described to dh as " my uterus aches".. so, dont mean to get your hopes up ...but FX its all good

im_mi..... my children are 21, 19, 18, 9, 8 and almost 6,.... as i said before, we thought we were alldone with having children, til we discovered we were expecting Jarrod, it was a shock, but we grew to love the idea, then the god decided it wasnt to be, so my gorgeous little present that had beenhanded to me, was snatched backinthe most unkind fashion.... i felt likei had had myheart ripped from my chest, in fact, even typing about it makes me cry, cos thats exactly how i felt, that i had been given the most precious gift ( as i felt with all of my babies, but this one was just soooooo unexpected)... going tothe hospital appointment to be told he had died was one of the worst moments of my life....

so, we decided we wanted to try for another child, not to replace our little man, that could never happen....... but because we realise it would make us smile for a lot of years to come as do all of the brood...

only four of them live at home with us, ds who is 18 has just started college, and obviously the 3 smalller ones..... the 21 year old dd is living in australia, withher other half, andis expecting a baby herself in feb..( yes i willbe a nanny before i am a mummy again, it wasnt meant to be that way round, but thats how it is now) and dd who is 19 lives inthe next town up from us, wit her friend,but i am getting the feeling sheis going to be wanting to come home soon....

right i think its time for a :coffee:

ooooh bexx, wonder if you will go off your coffee....i did with ds #2.... he is 9 now, still cant drink it, even the smell of it made me hurl when i was pg with him....

Nevermind, I'll post when I get home from work. I just read the best time to take the OPK is in the afternoon. Be home in about 6 hours!

:rofl:....It's called a 4.5yr old alarm clock:rofl::dohh:.....and yep....the weekends are exactly the same!:rofl:

Liking the sounds of those uterus squeezes hun:winkwink: You're chart is looking good as well:hugs:

JLove....I hope you don't get called out much:hugs:
I have the same debate everytime as to whether a pillow under my butt will help....or just help me look incredibly silly!....worth a shot thou:winkwink:

Im_mi...yes this month is the orange one or the chart directly below the chart comparison graph.....FX'd it keeps looking beautiful:winkwink::rofl:
How are you sweets anyway? When are you due to O?

:hugs: and :dust: girls....of the super sticky variety xx

JLove....I hope you don't get called out much:hugs:
I have the same debate everytime as to whether a pillow under my butt will help....or just help me look incredibly silly!....worth a shot thou:winkwink:

xx

Yeah, not so much lately, but it always comes in spurts. Since we haven't been busy, I have a bad feeling about this coming week.

Jefner.....my husband got me a Snuggie for our anniversary! Hahaha, I love it, it's so practical and soft and warm. I was talking about it a few days ago, and yesterday (we celebrated yesterday since I'm on call today) he brings out a package wrapped in, get this, plastic bags and aluminum foil (HAHAHAHA I almost lost it). It was a Snuggie, and I'm lovin' it. Didn't you say you mom is getting one for Christmas? Lol, don't wrap it like my DH did. Atleast he got creative, sort of.

cant stop thinking bout a kitkat with my :coffee: ....

i must not do it!!!!!

eat the fruit, eat the fruit!!!!!!!

Oh and I get up at 5:45 am here to watch the news and drink coffee. I don't like just rolling out of bed into work. It makes me feel better when I've been up for a while!:thumbup:

loving the sound of the snuggie's......... sadly cant get em here in ireland!!!!!

loving the sound of the snuggie's......... sadly cant get em here in ireland!!!!!

Who knows, you could check EBAY or some site like that. I know I've gotten socks from people in China before off EBAY.....didn't plan on it, but when the package came like 10 days later, everything was in Chinese....:shrug:

Who knows, you could check EBAY or some site like that. I know I've gotten socks from people in China before off EBAY.....didn't plan on it, but when the package came like 10 days later, everything was in Chinese....:shrug:

:rofl:....There's loads on ebay:yipee:....loving the sound of them...DS was impressed as well....may have to invest!:winkwink:

:haha: we will have to have our own thread, THE SNUGGIE APPRECIATION LADIES....

just picd up dd from school, she is all full of herself, as our home team won the county chmpionships on sunday and the team were in the boys and girls schools today..... she is all delighted to meet em, even though they are all ust blokes from the town that we all know anyway....

xxxxx

Welshrose - Chart's lookin' good. Hope to see your temps spike up over the next few days.

Loobi - So glad to see that you got a positive test this morning! I know you were worried, but I bet that gives you some sort of relief.

Bexx - Your chart looks completely normal, as long as it's remaining above the coverline, you're good :)

My temp is still up, so I guess that's good. I am actually starving right now (it's 10:20am here) and I usually take atleast 4 hours before I'm hungry in the morning (I just got up at 9am) so that is unusual for me. I don't feel much cramping today just more like a barely there cramp..... and I think my boobs are hurting less today than they did yesterday. I keep checkin' my boobs for darkened areolas as that was my first sign with my girls before getting a positive :lol: But no such luck on that part yet.

Jlove, i was exactly the same when i used to work days. i used to get to work more than half an hour early to drink tea, eat toast and chainsmoke before i had to start!! hehe.

loobs, i just cant imagine how hard it must be to lose a baby so far into a pregnancy. i mean, it must be awful at ANY stage regardless but i guess you just assume everything will be fine after the 12 week point. I know i did, when i was pregnant. i was a ball of anxiety for the 12 weeks and after that it didnt even occur to me that something might go wrong. Im so sorry if me bringing it up made you cry :( *hugs*

well, my shift manager phoned today saying he got my note and hes letting me have the 19th, 20th and 21st off (i am due to O on the 21st so i got the time off to make some babies LOL) so we're all set for :sex: :sex: :sex: hahah! i cant wait, i so want to be in the 2ww so i can start POAS obsessively!

bexx..... during the few days prior to gettingmy faint :bfp: i had what i described to dh as " my uterus aches".. so, dont mean to get your hopes up ...but FX its all good

Yeah, aches is definitely what it feels like sometimes. I'm not getting them all the time, maybe a couple of times a day, but they're quite noticeable.

ooooh bexx, wonder if you will go off your coffee....i did with ds #2.... he is 9 now, still cant drink it, even the smell of it made me hurl when i was pg with him....

Actually, I decided to quit coffee a few days ago just in case I'm pg. I know they say it's OK to have a bit of caffeine, but I've gone all super-strict lol.

I'd kill for one right now though, and boy am I having trouble waking up properly without my little kick.

:rofl:....It's called a 4.5yr old alarm clock:rofl::dohh:.....and yep....the weekends are exactly the same!:rofl:

Liking the sounds of those uterus squeezes hun:winkwink: You're chart is looking good as well:hugs:

Ahh.. that's something I'll need to get used to. No more getting up when it suits me lol.

Glad you think my chart looks good. :)

cant stop thinking bout a kitkat with my :coffee: ....

i must not do it!!!!!

eat the fruit, eat the fruit!!!!!!!

Mmmmm.... KitKat. *eyes multipack under the coffee table*

Sorry. not a good influence am I? 8-[

Bexx - Your chart looks completely normal, as long as it's remaining above the coverline, you're good :)

Thanks for the reassurance. :)

bexx.... you are supposed to be helping me to NOT eat crap..... now the kit kats are singing to me from the fridge door :haha:

dh is out at the pub tonight, so i am putting kids in bed with a movie and am gonna finish my sewing, then it will be beads only tomorrow, am so almost done with the actual stitching....

then ..SOD IT..... i am going to have a cuppa and a kitkat!!!!!!!!! i been good all day ....

chat tomorrow....

loadsa love and :dust:

loobs

im_mi....thats great you got those nights off....woooohooooooooo.......

xxxxx

Hey Ladies! :hi:

I'm feeling crappy again today. Yesterday I thought I might be on the upswing, but today I feel icky again. I taught both my morning classes but I cancelled my afternoon class and now I'm at home, fighting the urge to take a nap.

As requested, here's the recipe for my chocolate chip cookies. They are really yummy; even I was impressed!

2 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon (my secret ingredient)
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted/softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
1-1 1/2 bags chocolate chips

Stir together flour, soda, salt, and cinnamon; set aside. Cream together sugars, butter, eggs, and vanilla. Add dry ingredients gradually, mixing until smooth. Add chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto cookie sheet and bake 8-12 minutes at 350F. Let cookies cool on cookie sheet for a few minutes before tranfering to wire rack.

Now, a few notes. I keep the dough in the fridge between batches, as I've read/heard that helps the cookies become chewier. Also, if you like a more cake-like cookie, decrease the amount of brown sugar and increase the amount of white sugar (keep total sugar amount the same, though) and don't melt the butter.

Enjoy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"