Pumpkin Patch

oooh thank you jenny.... now how heavy is 2 sticks of butter?? sorry to be a pain....

you ppoor thing, maybe you should try to have a little nap, i really hope you feel better soon

loobs

Well I was planning on taking the OPK earlier today, but ended up having to drive 2 hours to Richmond VA and then back for work. So I took it at 4ish today, and it looks better than yesterday (I posted it on my journal).....Tomorrow I'll be able to do it around 2pm.

I have my snuggie on right now! It's wonderful! What's a "cuppa"?

Man I'm feeling sleepy right now. I can't wait 'til the 2WW. I think this is worse, like waiting to O, and worrying if you'll get time to DTD. But I'm CD 8 right now, so not tooooo much longer. I'm still hoping for day 13. That would make it Sunday and I'm totally free that day!:happydance:

I think in the mean time I'm going to stalk other peoples OPK pics, lol. Wow I need a hobby. Wait.....this is my hobby.

Aww Jenny....hope you're feeling better tomorrow sweetie:hugs:....I wonder thou whether it could be a sign of good things to come?!!:winkwink: You hear loads of women say that they had a really bad cold/flu and end up pg....keeping everything crossed for you babe, your chart is looking good as well....it's making a different pattern to last month.....FX'd that's a sign to!:rofl:

Im_mi: Woop Woop to Im_mi's boss for giving her the nights of so she can get can down and Baybeeeeee Dance:winkwink::yipee::rofl:

Loobi...have you tried the cuppuccino kitkats?.......They are gorgeous!!!!

Right I'm off up the wooden hill now, will catch you all tomorrow....sweet dreams :kiss:

there isn't much to report today i'm just waiting to O. i took a OPK at 10am it was a bfn now i'm waiting to take another at 4p. i admit i'm a POAS addict lol boy is it hard holding in your pee for 2 hrs lol my temp today was 96.9 i don't know if its due to improper sleep or something else.

bexx.... you are supposed to be helping me to NOT eat crap..... now the kit kats are singing to me from the fridge door :haha:

dh is out at the pub tonight, so i am putting kids in bed with a movie and am gonna finish my sewing, then it will be beads only tomorrow, am so almost done with the actual stitching....

then ..SOD IT..... i am going to have a cuppa and a kitkat!!!!!!!!! i been good all day ....

Uh-oh, looks like I really am a bad influence. :oops:

JLove84 said:
What's a "cuppa"?

A hot drink, typically a cup of tea, but applies to coffee etc as well (and in a mug if that's what you prefer). Very common expression on this side of the pond. :D

Loobi...have you tried the cuppuccino kitkats?.......They are gorgeous!!!!

Well at least I'm not alone in being a bad influence. :winkwink:

I've got a migraine tonight, another symptom of AF coming. I really don't think this is my month.

I've got a migraine tonight, another symptom of AF coming. I really don't think this is my month.

no trynitey, it's not over yet PMA! really have a feeling that this may be your month, i'm keeping my fingers x'd for you hun :hugs:

me too..i have everything crossed for all of you.......

all well here, wish my symptoms would get stronger and the sickness would start, so i know things are progressing...:haha: remind me i said that when i am feeling dog rough

xxxxxx

oh dear...NO...i havent tried that cappucino kitkat..... now i have to hope they dont sell them over here..... or it will be a fetish for me for a while, thats actually really weird, cos i ddnt see these posts til this morning, yet i dreamt of coffee chocolates.....

spoooooky

hope everyone is well today, its dreary here in ireland, but i have the laundry on and the floors all mopped, so off to put the beads on my angel, then i will take pics and show you

welshrose, i havent stitched it on linen, i cant use it, it makes me want to throw the whle thing against the wall and stamp on it..... its too fiddly..... aida for me every time

Yay! CD 9! I don't know why I'm excited, just another day closer to O i guess.....I hope when I do the OPK today it will be stronger.

It's going to be gross here in Virginia. Colder and rainy. Atleast I'm not on call for work today. Which means when I get off work I can come home and bundle up in my snuggie!!!! Lovin' this Snuggie. You guys have really got to find a way to get one of these things.

Ahhhhh, just had a "cuppa" myself....coffee, black. That the way I like it!

Talk to you girls soon!:flower:

cappucino kit kat???? omg i am so glad we dont have them here!!! or at least that my town doesnt stock them! they would be the end of me. a sweet, delicious end!

*sends bucketloads of PMA to trynitey* it aint over until its over sweetie!

Loobi, i wish i could send you some of our blue sky! Its gorgeous here, not a cloud in the sky and a little bit chilly, its my favourite kind of weather.

Jlove, i just googled a snuggie and OMG I HAVE TO HAVE ONE :O oooh, i could have done with one of those when jack was 8 months old and liked to throw his weetabix at me at breakfast time, certainly woulda kept my clothes clean :rofl:

bexx, your bad influence is welcome here if it involves chocolate! :laugh2:

where is our little welsh rose this morning then??

did an OPK last night because my ovaries hurt, but i am not ovulating. this pleases me as im not due to O until this time next week!

I really hope this month is my month. i am trying really hard to be healthy in the run up to the pregnancy, i havent mentioned this here before but i have suffered from an eating disorder for 6 years. At the moment i suffer from binge eating disorder with compensatory periods of cyclical restriction. I have started reading a really good self help book so hopefully i can stop the binging and get healthy & fit for my future bubba (and the one ive already got, of course). Im feeling very positive and determined! :thumbup:

anyway.... apologies for the ramble. hope all you girls have a great wednesday!

im_mi..... i am sure i speak not only for myself but for the other girls too, when i say, we are honoured that you felt you could talk to us bout this...and that we are all behind you 100%, and hope that your self help books give you what you need, if not, and if it helps feel free to talk to us, here or privately..... i would never profess to know one tiny thing bout your condition, but i am always happy to listen...( read in this case) if it helps

lots andlots of love
loobs

jeeez, just read that back, i hope it didnt sound patronising, it wasnt meant that way

no trynitey, it's not over yet PMA! really have a feeling that this may be your month, i'm keeping my fingers x'd for you hun :hugs:

Thanks, but I don't feel very hopeful... all my "symptoms" point to AF. I hope it is just going to trick me but I'm just not feeling it ya know?

*sends bucketloads of PMA to trynitey* it aint over until its over sweetie!

did an OPK last night because my ovaries hurt, but i am not ovulating. this pleases me as im not due to O until this time next week!

I really hope this month is my month. i am trying really hard to be healthy in the run up to the pregnancy, i havent mentioned this here before but i have suffered from an eating disorder for 6 years. At the moment i suffer from binge eating disorder with compensatory periods of cyclical restriction. I have started reading a really good self help book so hopefully i can stop the binging and get healthy & fit for my future bubba (and the one ive already got, of course). Im feeling very positive and determined! :thumbup:

anyway.... apologies for the ramble. hope all you girls have a great wednesday!

Thanks hun!

I'm proud of you for coming out like that. The fact that you are positive and determined to stay healthy to get pregnant and during the course of your pregnancy says right there that you are going to be an awesome mom! I really hope you get pregnant this month hun!

-----------------------------------

Only one breast hurts now... LOL! Weird I know but they always stop hurting about 3 to 4 days before my period is going to start, and I'm due in 3 days. I'm cramping like mad though, i feel like AF will be here any minute. One minute I feel confident and the next, I don't.

loobs, you didnt sound patronising at all! thank you for your support :flower: and thank you, trynitey, too :)

and trynitey, not long now until you can start testing! :D You know, in a lot of women, AF symptoms and early pg symptoms are very much the same. and every pregnancy is different! got my fx'd for you love. are you going to test early or just wait for AF before you do?

loobs, you didnt sound patronising at all! thank you for your support :flower: and thank you, trynitey, too :)

and trynitey, not long now until you can start testing! :D You know, in a lot of women, AF symptoms and early pg symptoms are very much the same. and every pregnancy is different! got my fx'd for you love. are you going to test early or just wait for AF before you do?

Yeah, everyone keeps telling me that, but I guess I'd rather feel that AF is coming then to think I could be pregnant and have a let down. I will probably wait until I'm due for AF before I test as I've never had much luck with testing early. I may cave on Friday but I have only a 12 day LP, and I didn't get a positive with Kayliana until 16DPO. I guess if I don't get AF on Saturday and I test and it's negative, I'll just wait for AF to show, and if she doesn't by next Wednesday, I'll test again. I have a feeling she'll be here on Saturday though, right on time, as I'm going to an amusement park that day :lol:

oh i see! i can totally understand that, its better to just assume you arent than let yourself believe you are and have to suffer the massive crash. LOL af always turns up when you least want her to! x

Just did an OPK and it's stronger than this AM, but not there yet. My LH hormones are in there somewhere, just not ready to come out and play. Should be any day now... can't wait to get a positive!

im-mi ... sorry to hear you have to go through that.....hopefully you'll get your BFP this month!

Hey there my gorgeous Girlies:hugs:
I've been in work today and it has been a very long one:dohh: My feet are throbbing I've been running around that much:dohh:
I did consider nipping into the computer room at lunch but the screens aren't very private:dohh:....God damn it....I needed a BnB fix....was missing you all....I've gone :loopy: I know:rofl:

Im_mi....Sweetheart, as Loobi has already said we're behind you a million% and here if you ever need us....:hugs:

Trynitey.....come now hun....no negativity is allowed:trouble:....Only PMA:winkwink::yipee: As others have already said AF and pg symptoms are all very similar....have everything crossed for you:hugs:

Aww JLove....I can't believe how high your natural level of LH must be to be getting so many days of clear lines....Go Girl!:rofl: I literally get one day of two lines and then complete :bfn: for the rest of the time.

Loobi....I totally agree about the aida hun:thumbup: I've looked at linen ones....and then put them back!:wacko:

Bexx....couldn't leave you on your own being a bad influence could I?!...:rofl:
How's your day been? Anymore symptoms?:winkwink:

Bumbleb: How you getting on sweets?

Jenny.....where are you babe? Hope you've had a good (symptom full) day:winkwink::hugs:

Well I've had quite a few cramps going on today and the very faintest of pink on the loo paper....I have had episodes of quite nasty ovulation bleeding in the past inc when I fell pg with Lil Bean...hoping this gentler approach might be a good sign:winkwink:

Woohoo WelshRose....sounding good! Hope that's a good sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->