Pumpkin Patch

Sounding good Bexx!!!!!:yipee:

JLove....maybe tell him 'something' is on fire.....how does the song go by Kings of Leon?!.......You're Sex Is On Fire!.....:rofl::winkwink: Lovin the PMA babe!!

Morning Ladies! :hi:

Not much to report here this morning. It's grey and dismal again here today, with a chance for more rain. Ordinarily I like rainy days, but this is getting ridiculous! On the plus side I seem to be feeling better, so hopefully whatever plague I have is on its way out! DH and Alex and I are all going shopping tonight for Alex's birthday present. I can't believe she's going to be 2 already! Time flies!

No pg symptoms to report, either. My bbs are still incredibly sore, but that's about it. Like I said, I'm pretty sure af will arrive right on time on Monday. Oh well. Not much I can do about it now, so there's no sense in worrying about it!

Well, I'm going to go shower quick while Alex is watching Diego. I'll pop back on later.

HUGS and :dust::dust:!!

Morning Sweets!
Awww only 6 days til her 2nd Birthday! Bless her....is she excited?!
I know what you mean about time flying:dohh:

Yay for sore boobs hun....and could be possible implantation dip?!....Keep positive babe....great to hear that you're feeling a lot better thou:hugs:

I'm about to do a photoshoot here in a few, just waiting on the client (Newborn one at that... talk about baby fever)... anyways... I may have some news later! Will catch up later and then let you guys know.

OMG.....Trynitey......You can't leave us hanging like that babe......have you tested again?!.......Sooooo excited now!!!:rofl:
Hope the lil one hurrys up.....so you can get back here!

Heaps of :hugs:

So I went to see my eye doctor yesterday and turns out the eye I had surgery on has begun to turn outward after all these years! It's really odd looking at my eyes in the mirror. You can't notice it if you're not looking for it, but it's definitely looking elsewhere, lol. So I got a new prescription and some fancy glasses I've got to wear all the time now. Just waiting for them to come in!

I should be doing another OPK in a few hours. I'm enjoying this 'cuz atleast I can pee on something whilst I wait for the TWW. This whole TTC is just a big waiting game. That sucks. I wish it was like "Wham Bam Thank You Mam".

I'll be with you ladies shortly in the TWW. :happydance:

Aww hope your glasses look nice babe....what are they like?

:hugs:

They are Oakley brand....square and brown with green accents.....sooooo cute. It'll be nice to see again!:happydance:

They sound fab babe....I love shopping for glasses:yipee:

Have you done another opk yet?

They sound fab babe....I love shopping for glasses:yipee:

Have you done another opk yet?

Yeah I just did one. I'm not sure why my LH levels keep going up and down..... it was like 50% color this morning, and now probably 25%..... it was stronger yesterday morning than it was yesterday afternoon too????:shrug:

I know it's not from dilution. I held my pee for like 3 hours and had half a glass of water. Not sure what it's trying to do. I think I've been having some cramps too....

Strange, I don't know. I guess all I can do is wait for hubby to get home and try try try!

Trynitey......:winkwink::wohoo::happydance::wohoo:
Even I can see those ones babe.....CONGRATULATIONS
I'm so happy for you sweetheart.....keep sprinkling that :dust: over the rest of us sweets....desperate to join you in first tri!

Heaps of Love n :hugs: xxx

I think you've hit the nail on the head JLove sweets....you know O is just round the corner now so just :sex::sex::sex:.....and keep the soup in the bowl!:rofl:

Hey ladies congrats on those with little beanies making their first appearance and good luck to the rest of us for OV and planning our beanies to stick!!

xxxx :hugs:

Hey T'elle....:hugs:
How are those opks looking chick?.....is the monitor working now?
What have you been up to today?

:hugs::kiss::hugs:

Trynitey......:winkwink::wohoo::happydance::wohoo:
Even I can see those ones babe.....CONGRATULATIONS
I'm so happy for you sweetheart.....keep sprinkling that :dust: over the rest of us sweets....desperate to join you in first tri!

Heaps of Love n :hugs: xxx

Thank you! I hope to see everyone that is due for AF sometime soon in the first tri with me! You guys have been a wonderful support system! Hoping the baby sticks and sending out tons and tons of baby dust! I'm going to lurk in here for awhile - I wanna be sure it stays positive and I want to keep an eye on who gets their bfp's.

Glad you're gonna hang out with us for a while......would be fab if the pumpkin patch could enter first tri as the 'pumpkin patch kids'....far more attractive than the cabbage patch kids!....or were they just a british thing?!.....either way I've gone:loopy: :rofl:

Congrats on your BFP! :happydance:

WelshRose.....I just texted my hubby "Your sex is on fire come home" :haha:

Hahaha, I love staying home from work but I get so bored.:dohh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:....you've quite possibley made my night!:rofl:

With a text like that.....I hope he does as he's told:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member