Pumpkin Patch

I'm glad I made you laugh! It was funny, and I'm pretty sure DH thinks I've lost it.:hi:

This rainy cold weather is making me sleeping. Think I'll brew some coffee and pep up a bit. DH should be home in less than 2 hours.:happydance:

LOL Jlove.. I hope you guys catch the egg this time around.

Welshrose - Nope, we have cabbage patch kids here in the US... again...haha!

Yep, I had one when I was little. I named it Baybay......original huh?:haha:

I can't remember what I called mine....just remember it being an ugly critter....without hair....must of been a baby one...:shrug::rofl:

Congrats, trynitey!!! :happydance::happydance:

Ah, the talk of cabbage patch dolls is taking me back down memory lane. I had one with blonde hair named Kelly (how 80's is that?). I loved her and remember her being one of my favorite toys growing up...until my sister :)devil:) wrote all over her face with a Sharpie marker. :cry: Apparently they're making a big comeback over here. My mom got Alex one for Easter this year and it's since become one of her favorite toys. However, the doll came with the most awful name: Mozelle Zelma! How awful is that? On top of that, she's got red pigtails and looks like she's wearing hospital attire from the 1940's. She's very weird. We call her Ellie since Mozelle is so bad. :wacko:

Just hanging out waiting for DH to get home so we can go shopping. It's about a 45 minute drive to get to where we're going shopping, so I just wish he'd hurry up already. I don't want to be getting home at midnight!

Have a good night ladies! Have fun with bding, jlove!!! :dust:

CONGRATS TRYNITEY!! eeee im so excited!! We'll miss you around here, i hope we can all join you in first tri soon :)

all this talk of sex's on fire is making me laugh he he he! :haha:

Soooo i am five days away from ovulating but today i had some ewcm (its watery now but its better than nothing) so we're going to BD as much as possible over the next 10 days to give us the best chance of catching the eggy. I just checked my cervical position and i dont *think* its in the optimum stage but i wouldnt know as this is the first time ive ever done it, i have nothing to compare it to!

Started my meal plan today too and so far its going really well, havent binged yet :thumbup: its hard but it will so be worth it when i can just eat like a normal person.

hope you're all having a great weekend so far! have fun BD'ing, Jlove! if you dont mind me asking, what do you do for a job? ive always been curious :)

LOVE YOU GIRLS! <3

Morning Girls...:hugs:

JLove.....hope your DH wasn't too mad about all the texts:winkwink: and was in the mood for some lovin!

Im_mi....Well done for making a meal plan sweetheart:thumbup:.....I know you can stick to it babe:hugs:
:yipee: for ew and watery cm......catch the eggy.....catch the eggy.......I've got everything crossed for you babe:hugs:

Jenny.....I hope you managed to get Alex's birthday present. How are you feeling today?

Bexx....No more testing I hope!:winkwink: How are you feeling?

Loobi.....where are you chick?....been thinking of you....hope it was good news when you went to the docs yesterday:hugs:

Bumbleb....Hope you're ok sweetie and have a fab weekend planned. How's it all going?

Trynitey...hope you're feeling fab sweetie:hugs:

Well I'm feeling a bit green around the gills today as well as off and on yesterday....probably just a bug cos I'm only 5dpo today. The hardly worth mentioning spotting is still going on.....hope it stops soon...it's making me a bit jittery esp as my temp pattern seems to be following Lil Bean's.

well done trynitey...

i am stillhere, no more bleeding, dr was no help whatsoever, in fact i am disgusted with the way i have been treated, so am thinking of changing my dr...

i seriously am concerned though, as my tests are still positive, but they are not really gettingmuch darker, they arenot even as dark as the control line, which i am thinking is not really great news....although as i said, i think implantation was the 6th oct, sonot even been snuggled in fr two weeks yet.... but i dontknow what to think....

just trying not tothink at t mo, but not really succeeding very well....

sending you all so much love
laura

Aww.. Laura, I'm so sorry you still don't know what's going on, it must be incredibly frustrating. Even if the news is bad, it would at least be nice to know so you can deal with it emotionally. Likewise, if the news is good, you want to be able to enjoy your pregnancy again and know that the baby is OK.

I've been a good girl. Glanced at my packet of tests and resisted. O:)

Boobs are a little less tender today and temp went down ever so slightly. Hope that isn't a bad sign. Had a few achey sensations in my lower abdomen, sometimes it seems like a sharp pain, other times it's literally an ache like I'm about to get a cramp but it never comes. All mainly on the left side.

Well I'm feeling a bit green around the gills today as well as off and on yesterday....probably just a bug cos I'm only 5dpo today. The hardly worth mentioning spotting is still going on.....hope it stops soon...it's making me a bit jittery esp as my temp pattern seems to be following Lil Bean's.

No hun, please don't go analysing previous charts (especially ones that led to a m/c) or you'll worry yourself into a frenzy. :hugs:

I think its awful that they havent looked into it more laura. I really think you should change doctor asap, i know it sounds awful but if you are bleeding and your levels arent increasing then you could be having an ectopic pregnancy and that could kill you. Its really really important that they look into it more. Im sorry you had a bad experience at the doctors, they are so useless at times :hugs:

Welshrose, its not totally unheard of to be getting symptoms so early on! got everything crossed for you my love. I hope theres a sticky little bean in there! that spotting could quite easily be implantation, and that would explain you feeling sick too! PMA girly :flower:

bexx, your symptoms sound promising :) fx'd for you lovie!

so we bd'd last night lol, we were just getting down to it when DS woke up!! i told DH he had better wait up for me lol and he did! only 4 days until O day now, although with all the CM i was getting yesterday it wouldnt surprise me if it happened sooner! :happydance:

Aww.. Laura, I'm so sorry you still don't know what's going on, it must be incredibly frustrating. Even if the news is bad, it would at least be nice to know so you can deal with it emotionally. Likewise, if the news is good, you want to be able to enjoy your pregnancy again and know that the baby is OK.

I've been a good girl. Glanced at my packet of tests and resisted. O:)

Boobs are a little less tender today and temp went down ever so slightly. Hope that isn't a bad sign. Had a few achey sensations in my lower abdomen, sometimes it seems like a sharp pain, other times it's literally an ache like I'm about to get a cramp but it never comes. All mainly on the left side.

No hun, please don't go analysing previous charts (especially ones that led to a m/c) or you'll worry yourself into a frenzy. :hugs:

Aww thanks hun....I'm not analysing too much just merely noticed....and there are subtle differences to give me hope as well:hugs:
The spotting has just been on the loo paper and only ever a small bit each time I've had a wee. It's only very pale pink/brown and I don't have any cramps at all....wondering whether it may be linked to all the horrid cramps just before O as I do usually bleed at O and this time has been a million times better than the cycles when I have mc......so fingers crossed that we not only caught the eggy but she's super sticky to.

Your symptoms are sounding good hun....I'm gonna go and have a peek at your chart now.....not long till Im_mi and I release the chains from the cabinet babe....well done for not testing:thumbup::yipee:

Loobi....sorry you didn't get any answers babe when you went to the GP:hugs:
I hope those lines get to go really strong:hugs:

Aww thanks hun....I'm not analysing too much just merely noticed....and there are subtle differences to give me hope as well:hugs:
The spotting has just been on the loo paper and only ever a small bit each time I've had a wee. It's only very pale pink/brown and I don't have any cramps at all....wondering whether it may be linked to all the horrid cramps just before O as I do usually bleed at O and this time has been a million times better than the cycles when I have mc......so fingers crossed that we not only caught the eggy but she's super sticky to.

Your symptoms are sounding good hun....I'm gonna go and have a peek at your chart now.....not long till Im_mi and I release the chains from the cabinet babe....well done for not testing:thumbup::yipee:

I don't know why, but I'm feeling really positive about this cycle. I don't have the infamous "I know I'm pregnant" feeling, it's not that definite. But I feel sure that something new is going on, something I've never felt before.

My sore boobs are a major alarm bell for me. I never really get them before AF and rarely this severe. Seriously, if us girls could know what it feels like to be kicked in the nuts, I'd swear it must be something like this. :D

I also realised I'm kinda tired. Not so badly that I actually have to nap, but I just don't want to do anything. I've got no drive at all, I haven't even vacuumed for a few days because it seems like too much effort.

The urge to POAS is so strong right now, I just keep telling myself that even if I am pg, it's unlikely I'll get a BFP at this point.

Perhaps I'm just analysing things too much and wanting it so bad that I'm seeing things that don't mean anything. Honestly, I'm not sure how you girls do this month after month, it's exhausting lol.

Your chart is looking fab hun:yipee:....think you could be right to have a feeling that something is going on in there:winkwink:
Hope we all get :bfp:....and months and months of this game does send you :loopy:....trust me!:dohh::rofl:

Im_mi....Yay for cm babe!....Hope it happens soon we want you in the tww wait with us:hugs:

girls.. i have more major bleeding now...soi think my littlelove bundle is not meant to be....

and period like tummy ache is getting worse.... its ok, i am tryinghard to gold it together.... i doubt very much if i will join a ttc club again, as i hardly think you girls would be there to hold my hand, ( i dont want you to be cosi want you to all get your :bfp: )

if it happens for us again, then it hapens, but i cant do this to myself anymore... would love to stay in touch though, so send me your facebooks or e mails.. i want to hear all good news from you all please.... got a good feeling for ya all......
maybe its my age, maybe my eggs are all gone off now....

sending you all lots and lots of love

laura..

btw...my facebook is laura louise heath..... thats where you will find me...

bye bye girls for now....
btw...going to try to register with a new dr next week regardless of what happens.he was an absoulte useless S**T to me.... afterlast time i needed him to help me.... B*****D

xxxxx

Oh Laura......I really am so sorry sweetie:sad2::hugs:
I can't wish you enough love or luck for whatever happens in the future....you already have my email sweetie I'm here if you ever need a cyber ear.....please keep in touch :kiss::kiss:

Oh Laura, I'm so sorry hun. I wish there was something I could say that would make you feel better. Just know that I'm thinking about you and sending you tons of HUGS!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey girls,

Loobi sorry to hear about your difficulty. Hope everything works out one way or another for you...

So I got called into work last night before DH and I could BD. I was so pissed. But we got a little action in this morning! I feel very good about it. I'm having cramps....so I think I'm probably Oing. I also have EWCM, and my cervix is very very high. Now I'm just going to let the spermies do their job. Of course I'm not going to let that be the only time. I'm off tomorrow, so I'm pretty much free all day.....going to do just one OPK later....maybe at like 5ish. Not too worried about that tho. Just would be interesting to see a +.

Hoping this is my month, and all of yours too!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"