Pumpkin Patch

Are you girls psychic or what? I can't believe I'm about to type this: I got my :bfp: !!!

Rushed out and bought a FRER after my IC showed a faint line. I'm shaking so much I can barely type!

Announcement thread here: https://www.babyandbump.com/bfp-announcements/207381-utterly-speechless.html

Think I'm going to faint lol. :D

I SO want you girls to go through this with me! :dust: to each and every one of you!!! [-o< [-o< [-o<

OMG!!!!! Bexx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

*WelshRose sits back down at the laptop*

The Biggest Congratulations Ever Babe! Can't wish you enough luck for a wonderfully happy and healthy 9mths!

I'm so excited for you sweetie......everything crossed and hopefully over the next couple of weeks we'll be joining you....reserve those :cloud9: right next door...:winkwink:

Heya sweetie!!

I just saw your post in the announcement thread. I really do hope you all join me in 1st tri, I don't know any of the girls over there and I've bonded so much with this group even though I've only been here less than a month. :flower:

Now I'm worrying about it being so early and the risk of LO not being sticky. It's wonderful and terrifying at the same time.

Oh Bexx...:hugs::hugs:
It's a fab lil family we've got going on here babe....stay!......:hugs:

I know it's easier said than done, esp when you're on this site, but you've got to keep positive babe....I've got a good feeling that all will be ok:hugs:

thats brilliant bexx... congratulations...... i am sorry i wont be taking the journey along with you, but i hope it will be happy and healthy for you
xxxxxx

Yay Bexx!! That's so exciting! I hope I'll be joining you in 2 weeks!

I'm going to be entering the TWW in the next day or two. I'm really hoping my OPK later will be negative so I can start counting in DPO instead of CD. I'm on call for work the next couple days, so i'm hoping to get ONE last BD in before the window closes.

I don't think I'm going to buy any HPTs until it's time to test, so I guess I'll put those chains on that isle at the drug store!

Well, off to get ready for work. I hope y'all have a good day!:flower:

Good idea about the HPTs JLove! :D

Thank you Laura, I'm so sad we can't take this journey together, but I'm glad I've made a friend. :flower:

I'm going to try and keep up the PMA Lisa. If something goes wrong, there's nothing I can do to stop it, so I'll just enjoy every minute of it.

I've just booked my first doctor's appointment for Thursday, hope I'm not jinxing things. Receptionist seemed a bit surprised at how early I was lol, but didn't have a problem booking me in.

What happens at that first appointment, cause I have no idea? :D

Sometimes they get you to do a pg test there unless you do one thursday at home and take it in. They usually work out your dates and then pass them onto the midwife....from my experience.:hugs:

JLove....I'm praying for only 1 line on that opk later for you sweets:hugs:
Chaining the drug store isle.....now that's an idea....I've just come back from buying FRER....Buy One Get One Free!:dohh::rofl:

Thanks......this is the only time this month I'll be hoping to only see ONE line, lol.

BOGO on the FRER......awesome! Good luck, do I need to chain yours up too? When are you testing???

Definately stand guard inside the cupboard babe...:dohh::rofl:
FF says testing day should be sunday.....it feels like forever away!......had thought maybe I would see how the chart is looking and maybe give it a go on friday (11dpo)....but probably should wait til sunday when I could be a day late.

Lisa, I got my BFP on 10DPO, so hopefully 11DPO will be successful for you. AF wasn't technically due until Thursday for me.

Ok...I'll do it friday....sounds much closer than sunday:dohh::rofl:

That way I can come home from dropping Callum off at school and hopefully go.....:wohoo:round the house:winkwink:.....PMA......PMA.....PMA.....:loopy:

ive already said it in your announcement thread bexx but.... OMFG CONGRATS!!! :D im away from here for a day and look what i miss! :wohoo: so happy for you lovie, im praying its a sticky one! :D

welshrose, i hope this week goes really quickly for you, cant wait until you can :test: ! how exciting :)

Jlove, hope you had a great weekend!

Laura, i wish there was something we could do or say to make this easier on you :hugs: I can totally understand why you are apprehensive about TTC again, i would be after going through what you have. Here for you love xxx

and to everyone else.... :dust: :flower: :hugs:

I AM SO ANNOYED!!! I'm ill, and im supposed to be ovulating on wednesday. i read somewhere that being ill can delay or completely prevent ovulation :cry: i would be so gutted if that happened, i booked time off work for BD'ing for f*cks sake :laugh2: !!! i havent been ill in MONTHS and my stupid body chooses NOW to catch a cold :cry: it is only a cold, no fever or anything so i am praying that it wont affect ovulation... do you guys know anything about that?

YAY, BECKY!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm soooo excited for you!!! I agree with Lisa, please stay here and chat with us! We do have such a nice little family here it would be awesome to stay that way, even if we're all at different stages of ttc (or pg hopefully!). Congrats and a H & H nine months to you babe!!!!

Well, I'm pretty sure I'm out, which is okay. My temp dropped big time this morning (I mean like over a whole degree...check out my chart), and while I don't really have any af symptoms, a temp drop like that doesn't usually happen if you're pg. It's just so weird for me not to have af symptoms. One of my main af symtoms is nightsweats that start a few days before af and last usually through af, but I haven't had any this month yet. The last time I didn't have nightsweats was when I got pg with Alex, which was one of my clues that I was pg. I also don't have any major cramps (I have some, but nothing like usual) and no increase in cm yet (that usually happens about a day or so before af). I guess I'm just really confused by all the mixed signals I'm getting here. AF is due today, so I guess I'll just wait for her lovely arrival. If she doesn't show, I'll probably test tomorrow. I don't think I'm pg, which is fine because I have total confidence in this next cycle since DH's on those antibiotics, which is all it took for me to get pg with Alex. I just want to know either way so I can plan for the next cycle if needed. If I do need to go on to the next cylcle, I'd be due to O on Halloween, which would be perfect since that's a Saturday.

Ugh! Sorry that was such a novel! Apparently I'm feeling long-winded this morning! On the plus side, Alex stopped vomitting about two yesterday afternoon, and by the time she went to bed last night she was running around like normal. :thumbup: She's still sleeping though, so she must have been pretty worn out! I'm staying home with her today just in case she's contagious, so I'm sure I'll be back on later.

Lisa, your symptoms sound promising!! FX'd for you, hun!!

Jlove, here's to the tww!! Can't wait to symptom spot with you!!

Hugs, ladies!! Talk to you later!!

Congrats, again, Becky!!!!

im_mi: Don't stress too much. I was sick this cycle and it didn't affect O, so just roll with it and try not to get too stressed! FX'd for you!

thanks for the reassurance jen <3 im glad the little one is feeling better, it sucks when they are ill. still keeping my fx'd for you this month, it aint over until its over!

oh, and jen, you have the patience of a saint for not poas yet.

( :test: :test: :test: )

I'm getting so excited for you girls!

If I get a negative on the OPK, does that mean I already O'd? Again, just trying to keep track of when everything happens. I was having some cramps, I think, yesterday and Friday, so i'm hoping that means I already did, maybe like yesterday or something. :shrug:

I'm glad I have my own office so i can check BnB without anyone looking over my shoulder. My coworker says he gives me 'til December to get pg. He doesn't even know I'm trying! I guess because we've been married for 2 years and don't have a kid yet. It just seems like everyone is having kids, and most of the people I work with who got pg. didn't mean to or want to. Just so ironic. When you want it, it becomes like a second job, and when you don't or you're not trying.....it seems effortless!!! Ok, that's my rant for the day.

it IS ironic. theres a girl who lives in my town who had about 3 kids by 3 different blokes, all of which were unplanned and only one of which she actually has care of at the moment. It seems really unfair that she can pop babies out willy nilly and there are so many amazing women here who would make wonderful mummies and yet havent had the chance yet.

im_mi - the OPKs I got the really good readings on were done around 5 pm. I tried doing it at like 9am and then at like 2, but I was getting mixed readings. I think if you just do it once late afternoon, that will give you a good reading. Some people say to do it twice while you are supposed to be Oing, but if I get a positive once that day i just know to BD....ya know? Hope that answers your question!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->