Pumpkin Patch

do you know what im_mi.... you are so right, theres a few woemn like that in my town too, one of which i have to see evry day, now i know how lucky i am to have my children. but this woman, she has 3 kids so far , all by different men, and is pg now, and i see her in the playground at school puffing away on her fag like her life depends on it with a big healthy pregnany belly..... i am not saying she doesnt deserve to have another child, but it upsets me when i am struggling to make a new one, and hang on to it, i have so much love to give and my heart hurts when i see this...

sorry for putting my two pence worth in there

Jefner - don't worry about that low temp, it could just be a one-off. Did you check temp at the same time as usual today? I checked mine an hour earlier than normal and nearly had a heart attack when it was down .2 degrees. Went back to sleep for an hour and it was back to normal when I tested on time.

im_mi - I think it needs to be a lot more than a cold to affect ovulation. If your body has to work incredibly hard to combat an infection, then there might be a problem. But a cold is relatively easy for your body to deal with, even though you probably feel like death warmed up lol.

I was on two different antibiotics earlier in my cycle and then had debilitating vertigo and nausea until just past ovulation. I felt so crap I really didn't think I had a chance of conceiving this cycle. But look where I am now. :D

And I know what you all mean about people who don't want kids getting pregnant at the drop of a hat. :growlmad: Just doesn't seem very fair especially, as Laura says, when they don't seem to care about the basic welfare of the child.

Thanks hun. :flower:

My boobs are less sore again today. I know it's normal to come and go, but I keep worrying.

I didn't realise quite how tired I've been the last few days. Went to sainsburys earlier and was constantly yawning and wanting to go home for a sit-down lol.

I got called into work again!:growlmad: So much for the trying to BD later. You know my job makes TTC really difficult.

I took my OPK at 1:30 today, and I'm not sure if it's positive or not. How long are these things supposed to stay positive???

Oh well girls. Hope I got enough BDing in before O. I'll see you all later.

aww bexx try not to pay too much attention to symptoms, i only had sore boobs until i was about 5 weeks! they come and go, its usually nothing to worry about :hugs: so happy for you!

dont apologise, laura! its only natural to get upset about things like this. its so unfair, if babies were dished out in accordance to who would love them the best i think most BnB members would be up the duff by now! i know we all would!

I am starting to wonder if i will ovulate this cycle :( i did an IC OPK earlier and i only got the faintest whiff of a line. I am going to bite the bullet and buy some proper ones in Boots tomorrow (if i can drag myself off the sofa) and start testing. if O day might be delayed i do NOT want to miss it! no way jose!

Afternoon ladies! :hi:

Wow, that little stomach bug must have really taken it out of my baby. She didn't get up until 9:30 this morning (13.5 hours of sleep) and she's down for a nap now! We'll see how long she sleeps, though.

Well, no need to test as :witch: has arrived. That's okay, though. I totally expected her. Plus, now that we have DH's issues on the mend, I'm totally excited and positive about this new cycle! I'd be due July 24th-ish, so I would'nt be too far behind Bexx and trynitey and the rest of you who are going to get your bfps very soon!

Jlove: sorry you got called into work, hun. It sounds like you've got plenty of bd in though, so you should be good to go! :dust:

Becky: it's totally normal for symptoms to come and go, but it's still hard not to worry. Hugs! I'm soo excited for you!!

Well, back to papers. I HAVE to get this batch done or my students will have my ass!

Talk to everyone later!!

Aww bless her Jen!.....watch out tomorrow....she'll be bombing round the house like a loony:winkwink:
I'm so sorry babe that the nasty ol hag has turned up....:hugs: I'm glad that you're so positive about this coming cycle.....You've got to get your :bfp:....I've had words with Mr Stork:trouble:...:rofl:......Keep the seat next door on the bus reserved for me, just in case...Big :hugs: and Ooooodles of Love :kiss:

Im_mi....hang in there chick and keep testing but probably moreso keep an eye on your other fertility signs....cp and cm...and any crampy twinges. Some times the surge is quite short and you may actually miss it on an opk.....Just like Twinmad with her monitor.

I've got everything crossed for you sweetie:hugs:

Jefner, so sorry AF has arrived. :( Still time for you to have a July 2010 baby though (I'm due 2nd July), glad you're feeling good about this new cycle. :)

aww jen im sorry :hugs: loving your PMA, so glad you are feeling okay about it. :dust: for your new cycle!

thankyou, welshrose, you always know just what to say!! i will deffo keep an eye on it. i had some yellow EWCM earlier which confused me as i always thought that was a sign of pregnancy.... i couldnt be, could I?

And how are you, welshrose? having a good day so far?

evening, bexx! hope you and the tiny bump are ok!

and what happened with twinmad and her monitor? *curious*

yay just checked my CP and i think its high! it must be because i could only just reach whereas 2 days ago it was really easy to find. Damn hubs has gone to bed so no BDing today :( we did last night, though, and we will again tomorrow!

spam spam spam.....

lol, my tiny bump seems to be doing well. Got a bit of tightening going on in there I think. :D

I get yellowish CM on and off throughout my cycle BTW, it's normal for me regardless what stage I'm at. I've had it since my teens and been to the doctor a couple of times worried it was an infection. But apparently some women have more obvious, not-so-clear discharge and I'm one of 'em. It's green stuff you have to worry about. :D

ah i see! i just read somewhere that some women get it when preg, but on further reading its common around O time too! and my cervix is high so i think the time is coming! wahey! shame we couldnt BD tonight :(

trynitey, congratulations on your beautiful :bfp:

nothing to report my end, infact i'm feeling a bit fed up. no sign of ovulation so looks like i'm in for a long wait again :cry: my sister in law starts ttc in feb, she has perfect 30 day cycles so whats the betting she falls effortlessly! i know it sounds pathetic but i wanted to give hubby's parents their first grandchild :cry:

anyway, how is everyone today?

Thanks!

I'm sorry about your SIL TTC'ing soon. I hope that you can get pregnant before they do though.

Trynitey....How are you feeling babe sat way up there on :cloud9:

Doing good for the most part.... definitely FEELING pregnant, and I think I'm developing a cold.

Are you girls psychic or what? I can't believe I'm about to type this: I got my :bfp: !!!

Rushed out and bought a FRER after my IC showed a faint line. I'm shaking so much I can barely type!

Announcement thread here: https://www.babyandbump.com/bfp-announcements/207381-utterly-speechless.html

Think I'm going to faint lol. :D

I SO want you girls to go through this with me! :dust: to each and every one of you!!! [-o< [-o< [-o<

YAY! I'm so happy for you that you got your BFP! Looks like you'll be joining me in the first tri.

yay trynitey! how is it in first tri? im going to find it so weird not being in here when/if i get preg, been really bonding with you girls! sorry youre getting a cold, i have one too... *passes the lemsip*

YAY! I'm so happy for you that you got your BFP! Looks like you'll be joining me in the first tri.

I was just wondering how far along you are only a little while ago. Shame I can't quite join your June thread, but I suppose if I deliver a few days early I'll qualify. :D

I've had a tentative look over in 1st tri, it's daunting lol.

yay trynitey! how is it in first tri? im going to find it so weird not being in here when/if i get preg, been really bonding with you girls! sorry youre getting a cold, i have one too... *passes the lemsip*

The first tri is the first tri. I didn't really feel much symptoms until I was about 6 and 7 weeks along with the girls. So, I'm assuming that in about 2 weeks I'll really start feeling it more. I just hope I don't have morning sickness like I did with my first.

I was just wondering how far along you are only a little while ago. Shame I can't quite join your June thread, but I suppose if I deliver a few days early I'll qualify. :D

I've had a tentative look over in 1st tri, it's daunting lol.

Ahh! I think you are close enough to where you qualify for both June and July babies.. lol! Besides, I'll probably end up with a July baby even though I'm due in June, unless I can talk my doc into inducing me no later than 40 weeks since I don't make progress on my own.

Morning Lovelys...:hugs:

Im_mi....Twinmad's monitor was low thru her cycle it never gave her a high or peak reading, she started temping in the latter half of the cycle and her temps seemed really high for a 'pre-O phase'...and lil symptoms she had....cyber intuition kicked in ....and I said to her forget about O...worry about testing cos I think that time has been and gone....a week later she had her :bfp: with 2 lil heartbeats!:yipee:

JLove....hope you didn't have to stay in work long yesterday:hugs: How'd you get on with the opk?

Jenny....Hope the witch is being kind babe:hugs:.....Let the countdown to O commence:winkwink:

Loobi.....heaps of :hugs: Lovely

Bumbleb....:hugs: hope you're feeling a bit better today sweetheart. Did you start temping?

Aww our gorgeous yummy mummies to be Bexx and Trynitey....Hope you have a fab day both of you.

I had a pretty rough night with all the coughing last night....actually ended up being sick in the end with it all...:cry: Had backache and few tiny tiny cramps yesterday evening which have gone again this morning....still spotting and had a rise on the chart after yesterdays dip.

Hope everyone has a good day....:hugs::kiss::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->