Pumpkin Patch

when i fell preg, the midwife and the doc told me there is no point in taking pregnacare if you are getting a healthy balanced diet. vitamins and nutrients from pills arent nearly as good as ones from food! so this time around i am trying to even get my folic acid requirements from the food i eat. i have some folic acid pills as backups, though.

i just sent DH a text to let him know that i have scheduled him for baby-making tonight :rofl: i think he quite likes it when i boss him around!! :haha:

Hey...:hugs:

Bexx the cramps were no way near as bad as AF cramps....really mild....was just kinda conscious of something going on rather than them hurting.....temp rose again today as well...:yipee:
I've given up with pregnacare I just take folic acid, iron with vit c and now my wild yam root:dohh:....I'll probably be rattling soon!:dohh:
How are you feeling babe....has it sunk in yet that there's a teeny tiny bubba in your tum?!

Im_mi...You :tease: while the poor man is at work...bet he can't concentrate now:haha:
I would say I get most of my O bleeding for 1-2 after, however the worst episode when it really was light bleeding with lots of tiny clots and large patches of ewcm on the loo paper happened about 3days before O so.....:shug:.....get seducing that hubby for the next 4 days I'd say....:dust: n love....hope it brings you a magical :bfp:

JLove......:yipee:....you're in the tww! I've got everything crossed for you sweets:hugs:

Bumbleb....Aww Lil Rylee is gorgeous!....Can't wait to see the next batch of pics:hugs:

:hugs: n love xxx

the cramps were no way near as bad as AF cramps....really mild....was just kinda conscious of something going on rather than them hurting.....temp rose again today as well..

OMG that sounds so promising Lisa!! :happydance:

Bexx the cramps were no way near as bad as AF cramps....really mild....was just kinda conscious of something going on rather than them hurting.....temp rose again today as well...:yipee:
I've given up with pregnacare I just take folic acid, iron with vit c and now my wild yam root:dohh:....I'll probably be rattling soon!:dohh:
How are you feeling babe....has it sunk in yet that there's a teeny tiny bubba in your tum?!

I'm still in shock to be honest. Most of the time I'm OK, but sometimes I just turn to hubby and grin madly. :D

Sore boobies are still here. They're my comfort symptom, if they ease up I start worrying lol. I think I'm peeing a tad more than usual, bladder seems to fill up quicker. Oh, and I've got some clear, watery discharge, I assume that's normal?

Your chart looks really good BTW, you're not very far behind me. :thumbup:

all sounds good, bexx! i didnt get any noticable symptoms (ie ones that werent very similar to AF-wouldnt have known the difference back then) until about 16dpo and then i was just hit by this wave of exhaustion that didnt lift until.... well, about 20 weeks :haha: i wouldnt worry about your symptoms or lack thereof, i only had sore bbs until i was about 5 weeks preg :flower:

Welshrose, your chart is looking good. Cramping is a good sign. I had a lot of cramping before I got my positive tests.

Bexx, yep, the discharge is normal. It gets worse as the pregnancy progresses. With DD#1 I had to wear a pantyliner in my 3rd tri b/c it was that bad.

all sounds good, bexx! i didnt get any noticable symptoms (ie ones that werent very similar to AF-wouldnt have known the difference back then) until about 16dpo and then i was just hit by this wave of exhaustion that didnt lift until.... well, about 20 weeks :haha: i wouldnt worry about your symptoms or lack thereof, i only had sore bbs until i was about 5 weeks preg :flower:

I think the fatigue is already making itself known lol. Still haven't done the housework I've been promising hubby I'd do. :blush:

Bexx, yep, the discharge is normal. It gets worse as the pregnancy progresses. With DD#1 I had to wear a pantyliner in my 3rd tri b/c it was that bad.

Thanks. :flower: I did hear somewhere that it's normal to get some discharge throughout, but wasn't sure what kind. Don't remember ever having any quite this watery before, I can sometimes feel it trickling out lol (sorry for TMI :blush:) I tend to wear pantyliners anyway as I produce more CM than average, or so the doctors tell me lol.

In the last 15 minutes or so, I've started having some cramping and feeling very warm inside my belly. Hoping it eases off soon as it makes me worried that AF is gonna show.

ah bexx.... relax sweetheart..... i totally know why you would be worrying,b ut try not to...think of all that is going on in there, changing and getting ready for that little love bundle to grow.... its bound to feel a bit crampy... when i was pg with my first, i wore a fanny pad for two weeks cos i constantly felt like i was going to come on..... xxxxxxx its an amazing experience......xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol loobie, I hope I don't have to do that. :D

Cramping lasted about an hour and it felt a bit different to an AF cramp in that it was like one long continuous squeeze rather than several little ones. No spotting so far, I wonder if I'll get some when AF would be due.

I know what you mean about it feeling amazing. Even though I'm at such an early stage, I feel so happy. It's turning me into a different, more positive, person already.

BTW, did you see my earlier question asking if you were a Buffy fan? Just curious as I'm a huge fan myself. :D

hahaha bexx.... yes we are.... we lovedit, and loved the names, we had chosen both Xander and cordy when ds was on the way.... so when he was alittle man he was xander, then we found out unexpectedly that we were expecting again, we didnt think much bout names, til she arrived, and when there she was a little bundle of gorgeousness with dark hair, we just looked at each other and said " we have our cordelia to then".... so that was that...... we did draw the line there though, when Kya was born we thought we shouldnt go for another buffy name, so opted for a name from the movie willow!!!!!!!!! we always have tried to give our kids names that wouldnt be too common..... seems to have worked.....

that little squeezing is your little love bundle settling in....how exciting...

oh and david boreanaz.... i just adore him......dis ya watch angel too??? love all that stuff.. you on facebook bexx???

God, I was in love with David Boreanaz for ages lol, I still adore him in Bones. I'm a huge Buffy fan, hubby bought me the 40-disc boxset for Christmas a few years ago.

I watched Angel but didn't enjoy the later seasons so much, especially as it didn't really end properly.

I'm on facebook, but I don't really login much. Here's my profile link: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1408470708 :)

thats weird, when i click on that my profile comes up...haha

yeah angel did end a bit strange ay????

Oops, it didn't post the address correctly - give it another try, it should work now. :)

nah cant get it.... its me coming up...hahahaha..... trylooking for me when you get a mo...laura louise heath

Bloody facebook lol. I popped your name in and only got one result, hope it's you. Otherwise there's a very confused stranger wondering who the heck I am and why I want to be friends with them. :D

Did BnB stop working for a few mins for anyone else?

haha i got ya...yep it is me..... just gotta tell ya, we dont talk openly bout ttc on facebook, cos there are alot of our family members who do not agree with us having any more.... so we ust dont tell them.... they wer enot happy to hear we were expecting with our little lost jarrod... so we never told anyone bout being pg this last time, and certainly wont be telling them that we are going to try again at some point.... would love to do a journal like yours on there...its lovely....

i am off to my bed ina few am very tired, probly down to the amount of blood i am losing, defo be going to get iron supplements i think....

nighty night all sleep well up on cloud 9 bexx...

love to everyone else..

laura
xx

No worries, I won't mention you're TTCing on there.

Sleep well and hope the bleeding stops tomorrow. :flower:

ok i dont know what the f is going on with my body :cry:

(tmi coming up, hope you dont mind)

the spotting today became heavy enough to wear a pad but nowhere near heavy enough to be AF. plus it was brown, with a few stringy clots. from what i have read thats pretty standard for O spotting.

So DH and i DTD about half an hour ago and now i am bleeding bright red. No clots or anything, and not all that much of it but just bright red blood when i wipe. definitely enough for a pad but its certainly not AF either. And i can feel an.... awareness, of my uterus. its not like cramping, more like a dragging and very slight. had it all day, plus some sharp pains in my left hand side (another thing that leads me to believe the original brown spotting was O spotting).

I am so fed up of post coital bleeding, its been going on for so long and no one seems to have any fecking answers for me. Maybe its just that i have a particularly sensitive cervix? it doesnt happen every time, but it does most. its just that i havent seen it this bright red and angry for ages and its kind of unnerving. I dont want to have to go up to the big scary hospital so yet another random doctor can shove their hand up there. kwim?

Bah. Either way i am officially in the 2ww now. i just wish i felt more positive and that my body would stop randomly bleeding and trying to freak me out!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->