• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pumpkin Patch

Actually, WelshRose, it was 2 AM which was way worse. :growlmad:

Keep that PMA until AF actually shows!

I think I'm starting to get sore boobs. Yay for sore boobs!:happydance:

Is everyone else alive out there?

Lisa! Was worried about you, not like you to be so quiet lol. :D

I noticed the dip in your chart a bit earlier, I really hope it's implantation - I want you to join me in 1st tri, I don't know anyone over there and need a friend :flower:. Have you seen Megg33k's chart? Hers is all over the place and she's got a BFP! Don't give up hope hun, I've got all fingers and toes crossed for ya!

BTW, I've no idea how bad these sore boobs are gonna get, but it's pretty nasty right now lol. I took my regular bra off earlier and it felt like they weighed about 50 tonnes. I had to put my sports bra on, it was just too painful to leave 'em hanging lol. In fact, JLove, if you want sore boobs you can have mine. Enjoy! :D

dont lose heart, lisa!! i still think your in for a fighting chance, stranger things have happened ;)

aww bexx thats so exciting about going shopping for maternity stuff :) get yourself fitted properly for a bra, its soooo important for keeping those boobies happy! :haha:

Jlove, sorry about being called in! :( what do you do for a job? it sounds very demanding!!

bleeding is still on and off, the minute i think i must be getting AF it goes away again. Today i found a mucousy blob streaked with pink and i immediately thought OMG IMPLANTATION lol.... im probably clutching at straws but until i get a proper AF with clots and cramps and everything, i will not lose hope!!

my SIL got her BFP today, i am SO happy for her. she had an ectopic pregnancy 5 months ago and had to have the tube removed so she was so worried about it but now shes preg, her lines are dark and shes so excited. She has to go for an early scan to make sure the bean is in the right place, though. I thought i would be jealous but im so happy for her. she phoned today demanding that i borrow her scarab beetle fertility charm so i fall pregnant ASAP so we can be bump buds! bless her :)

and Lisa, i just looked at your chart, that dip is nothing! honestly, if that had been a little higher you wouldnt have thought anything of it and anything could affect that temp by a couple of 0.1's, iykwim. I totally think you're preggers <3

aww bexx thats so exciting about going shopping for maternity stuff :) get yourself fitted properly for a bra, its soooo important for keeping those boobies happy! :haha:

Trouble is, with the way they're so sore right now I might punch the assistant as soon as she touches me with the tape measure. :D

my SIL got her BFP today, i am SO happy for her. she had an ectopic pregnancy 5 months ago and had to have the tube removed so she was so worried about it but now shes preg, her lines are dark and shes so excited. She has to go for an early scan to make sure the bean is in the right place, though. I thought i would be jealous but im so happy for her. she phoned today demanding that i borrow her scarab beetle fertility charm so i fall pregnant ASAP so we can be bump buds! bless her :)

Awww... I hope she has a successful pregnancy this time. I've always been nervous of ectopics as I was on the mini-pill for many years and the risk is elevated if you fall pregnant while on it.

It's always nice to have a bump buddy, I was kinda hoping my best friend would be mine but I wasn't ready when she started trying last year. Though funnily enough, seeing her in the late stages of pregnancy is what made me certain it was time. The only reason we didn't start TTC a few months ago is because we knew we wanted to wait until we could move out of town, but we've ramped up our plans a little early. And of course, I never expected to get my BFP so soon after starting lol.

its funny how seeing someone close to you go through a pregnancy can make you broody, isnt it? one of my very best friends is about 4 weeks from her due date and seeing her and her absolutely ginormous bump makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! :)

it was so weird with her ectopic, usually there is a reason why you get it, for example nearly half of everyone who gets an ectopic are found to have pelvic inflammatory disease. But with SIL, there was NOTHING wrong with her whatsoever, it was completely random! talk about bad luck. Im sure she is petrified of it happening again but theres no physical reason why it should because the damaged tube was removed. I hope they get her in for the scan quick to put her mind at rest.

Hi Ladies!!

OMG, what a busy few days! I've been trying to get as much done as possible before the weekend. Saturday is Alex's 2nd birthday!! I seriously can't believe she's going to be 2 already. Saturday is also the local university's homecoming day (called Hobo Day), and it's actually the biggest single-day event in the state. There's a huge parade in the morning and then most people go tailgating before the football game in the afternoon. It's basically a glorified drunk-fest, but it's still fun. Besides, how many kids can say they had a parade thrown on their birthdays? My mom is also coming for the weekend, so I'm excited about that.

AF has been a little weird this cycle. A bit lighter, it seems, and I have less cramps. I started using the diva cup last cycle and I've read that it's been known to help some women with their cramps, so maybe that's what it's doing for me? Either way, I'm not going to complain!

Lisa: Try not to worry about one drop in temp. FX'd for implantation!! When are you planning to test?

Becky: Sorry your bbs are so sore. I remember my bbs being so sore with Alex that it practically hurt when DH looked at them! They got less sore the further along I got, and I think by the end of the first tri they felt normal again.

im_mi: I sure hope you figure out what's going on soon! Have you been to the doc?

Jlove: sorry you got called into work. I can't even fathom going into work at 2 am! Look at it this way, it's just preparing you for having a newborn!!

Laura: Are you still around, hun? How are you hanging in there?

Well, I'd better go make dinner. HUGS ladies!! I've missed you all this week! I'll pop on throughout the weekend to check in!

:)

im_mi, sounds like she's made a great recovery (and is very fertile!) if she's conceived only five months after such a delicate operation. I'm sure this one will be successful. :)

Jefner, good to see you back. Sounds like Alex is going to have a blast on her birthday. :D

aww that parade sounds like a lot of fun, i bet you'll all have a blast! oh, how the time flies. My lil man will be 2 in 4 months, i cant believe how quickly the time has gone. Im not going to docs just yet jen, i only came off BCP just under a month ago so i shouldnt really be expecting miracles just yet!

and bexx, she IS very fertile... the first time she fell preg we worked out she must have concieved about 2 days after she came off the pill, and it was the same story when she fell last time!! so the 5 months killed her, lol.

Morning Sweeties...:hugs:

Im_mi....I so hope you get to join your SIL in the mum2be stakes soon....:hugs: where are you now....in the tww?

JLove....sorry about the am/pm mistake chick....my brain obviously can't comprehend that time at all...:rofl::dohh:
How's the tww wait treating you so far?

Jenny....Budge up on that bus seat hun.....I'm coming to plonk my bum down next to you...:winkwink:

Bexx and Trynitey....I hope we can just be 4wks behind you guys and all catch lil miss eggy this month.

Loobi....how you doing sweetie? Has the bleeding and cramps stopped yet?

Well I did test this morning and it was :bfn: I've just come back from Tesco (buying all my christmas cake and mincemeat ingredients:winkwink::yipee:) and I think it's more like light bleeding now...it's definately red in colour and had some watery type clot when I wiped. I am still having more cramps than stretches on the right side only....might leave it a while and if it gets any worse see if I can get an appointment with the GP.

Heaps of Love girls....and thank-you....you all brighten my day so much...:hugs::hugs::kiss:

i still think you're in with a chance, Lisa :hugs: keeping all cross-ables crossed for you!! Yep i'm in the 2ww, according to my ticker i am 2dpo but i think i ovulated a day or two before wednesday. I will just go with what my ticker says i think, to ease confusion!

More light spotting this morning.... not thinking too much of it.

The lady i was working with let me go home early last night, i was just soooooo exhausted. I think ive got a chest infection. Yesterday we went for a little walk around town and i was completely shattered and breathless by the time we got back!! Gah. And i have to work saturday and sunday night :( early night for me tonight and fx'd i will feel better by then.

:dust: to you all xxx

Im_mi......I recover tissue from organ donors.....it is a very interesting and demanding job. And it's making this TTC thing more difficult:growlmad:

WelshRose....it's ok I was so tired yesterday I wasn't even seeing straight! But good thing is I feel asleep at 6pm and didn't wake up until about 6 Am...... 12 hours of sleep is wonderful!

TWW isn't that bad. Boobs are definitely a little more sore this morning. That's about it. At 5 DPO, I don't expect to have any symptoms.

wow that does sound like an interesting job!! I couldnt deal with the random call-outs, how exhausting!

Lisa, you're not giving up yet are you? I see you've had a temp rise this morning which could still be promising. What HPT did you use today?

im_mi, I didn't trust my FF ovulation date this month either. I'm pretty sure I'm 1DPO ahead of what it says I am.

Hope you feel better as the day goes on. :hugs2:

JLove, my sore boobs hit me full force from 8DPO. They're what prompted me to take my first HPT (which was neg as it was too early).

Thanks for the PMA girls but I have full blown AF cramp now...:growlmad:
I used a FRER Bexx, knowing me I'll probably test again in a few days just to be absolutely sure as I had a period before getting a :bfp: with the twins.

My temp did confuse me a little I have to be honest....guess we'll have to wait and see where tomorrow's goes:dohh:

I've got everything crossed for you Im_mi and JLove:hugs:

Bexx....so glad you've stayed in the patch...would really miss you if you left us:hugs:

I've still got high hopes for you Lisa, as you know a bleed doesn't necessarily mean it's over, nor does cramping. And if you've had a pregnancy with bleeding before then that's even more promising. I'm really looking forward to seeing how your temp looks tomorrow. :flower:

I'm comfy here in the patch, though I guess it will be moving to pastures new once Halloween is over.

hi , i am still here, just going thru a little bit of a hard time coping with life...

lisa...... huge hugs from me..... but you never know love....

hi to everyone else....

be back when my heads not so wrecked and my heart not so very sad
xxxx

aww loobi, sorry to hear you're feeling so down. :hugs2: Come and chat (or rant!) to us whenever you're ready. :flower:

laura :( *cuddles* im sorry things are rough right now. Always here if you need to chat, just PM me on facebook if coming to BnB is too hard.

Lisa, i really hope you get good news when you POAS in a couple days!

Bexx, i love your new avatar!

The fake AF is back again, AGGGH i dont know what i am supposed to take this as! today i had clots, but not like actual clots, more like blobs of blood-streaked CM iykwim. I know what my period looks like and thats not it. although i still have that strange sensation of awareness in my uterus so maybe all of this means that AF is on her way. still trying to keep up the PMA although i think i know in my heart of hearts that it wont happen for me this month.

We should totally start a new thread for ourselves in november for those of us who havent had our BFP's yet. Really want to stay in touch with you girlies! What shall we call it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->