• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pumpkin Patch

It's way too quiet in here this morning.....

Ok girls.....really confused by these OPKs! The one I took last night could almost be positive! Can these things stay that dark for 3+ days? I know I'm not Oing because I checked my CP and it was firm and closed.....it almost makes me want to POAS.....:shrug:

Well, I'm not on call until next Tuesday. Now I'm going to sit on BnB and obssess. Good thing is I'm going out of town this weekend, so I'll have something to distract me.

It's going to be warm here today! 75 and sunny. I'm excited.

Hope everyone else is doing well.....anyone caved and tested yet?:dohh:

IM STILL BLEEDING OMG :cry:

its like a light red flow, like AF but no clots and a bit too light to be considered AF.

I just wish i knew what the fuck is going on with my body. Apologies for swearing, i am just so incredibly frustrated. if this is AF that would make this cycle 15 measly days long. i know its probably going to take some time for my cycle to return to normal but this is just ridiculous. i just want to be pregnant like NOW :cry:

My one glimmer of hope - it hurt a little bit whilst BDing last night so i am praying that the bleeding is just my cervix being aggravated and sore. the bleeding this morning was mixed up with CM so that would make sense.

*please please please God let me get pregnant this month*

And how are you all this morning? Jlove, that is confusing with the OPK's... POAS might not be a bad idea, however if you were pregnant your cervix would probably be soft, that is one of the first physical signs of pregnancy. When i went to the Gynae a while ago she thought i was preg because my cervix had a purplish tint to it but after feeling it she said she was almost certain i wasnt because it was still firm (sorry TMI lol)

Bexx, ikwym! How are you feeling today?

And where are all of our other pumpkin patch-ers? morning girls :flower:

Yeah, it's like in between soft and firm. Confusing.

I hope the bleeding goes away for ya. Probably just your body readjusting itself back to normal.....IDK?

JLove, I don't know how OPKs are meant to work, but looking at your chart I'd say you ovulated on CD12. By all means keep BDing, but I think your fertile window has probably passed. How long is your typical cycle.

im_mi, sorry to hear you're still bleeding. Wish I could help give you a definite answer to what is is. :hugs2:

No change in symptoms for me today. Did get some nasty constipation yesterday evening though. Spent all night passing gas and it finally got better after a successful bowel movement this morning. I was panicking that all the straining would make my uterus contract lol.

I POAS again this morning (the internet cheapie) and the line came up within 30 seconds. Still not as dark as the control line, but I'm pleased with it forming so quick. :happydance:

Temp remains stable as well. Not sure when I should discontinue charting, I've become a bit obsessed checking every morning. :D

Spent all night passing gas and it finally got better after a successful bowel movement this morning. I was panicking that all the straining would make my uterus contract lol.

lol, that takes me back! i remember thinking i might hurt the baby if i ate too much hehehehe! tbh hun i probably wouldnt chart any more, it might cause you to panic if your temp randomly drops? and thank you for the support xxx

jlove, i really hope this is your month sweetie! no point in POAS yet though, still far too early.

Bexx.... my cycle is typically 28 days, right on. I'm not temping correctly, so I wouldn't go by that if that's what you were looking at. But average temps have been up since CD12, so you may be right.

Having some cramping going on today. Not sure what that's about. If I O'd on CD12 that would put me at 4DPO. Boobs not so sore, but definitely fuller, which I'm liking!:happydance:That usually happens after O though.

FX for everyone!

JLove, looking back at my diary for this month, I started cramping from 2DPO through to about 5DPO and I suspect implantation was around 7DPO. That's a bit early for most people, but it can happen.

I also recently read an interesting fact that might explain such early cramping. Apparently the narrower inner half of the fallopian tube is tightly contracted for the first few days after ovulation keeping the egg confined to the outer end. It then relaxes to allow the egg through - this could cause a cramping sensation, especially if it feels like it's on one particular side.

still bleeding... im so confused. it seems too thin to be AF. just poas for good measure :rofl:

hpt was negative, as expected. dunno why i did it! i hereby VOW in the presence of all of you that i will NOT poas ever again unless i have an actual solid reason to believe that i might be pregnant.

Bleeding is getting heavier, more than likely AF. 15 day cycle, fantastic. and i felt so positive about this month. :cry:

sorry for the negative attitude, girls. i just want my body to get back to normal. I might try temping again this month.

I'm sorry things are out of whack this month im_mi. :hugs2:

Do give temping a go, it might give an idea of what's going on with your cycles. :)

Bexx- yeah it seems to be on the left side and then in the middle above the pubic bone.

Good news girls! Just took an OPK and it was clearly negative, so apparently I just had a long surge. FF is thinking I O'd on the 13th, so if that's the case, I'm feeling good about this month. So I'm going to say I'm 3DPO.

This girl at work who just had her baby keeps bringing it into the office and it makes me mad. Then today everyone brought their babies in. Now I really want a BFP this month.

Alright, from now on out, no more POAS until it's an HPT. I'm kinda happy about that. Doing every day was getting annoying. Maybe it will make me not want to in a week. Who am I kidding? HAHAHAHA, yes I will. Give me strength.

Yes, haven't seen Lisa or Laura today. What could they be up to I wonder. :D

I've got my doctor's appointment tomorrow and that's when AF was meant to be due too. I'm still half-expecting it, I don't think I'll really believe I'm pregnant until it doesn't show.

aww good luck at your appointment bex! yea, J, i was wondering where they got to!

well.... my 'period' (inverted commas due to the fact that it didnt feel like a real one) has stopped. *blink* so i dont know what on earth is going on. girls, keep your fx'd that it wont come back for... ooh, i dont know, 9 months? :haha:

Morning girls, how are you all doing today? I'm off to buy a bra from Mothercare soon, can't keep squeezing these puppies into my sports bra anymore. :D

Where is everyone?:shrug:

So....even though I was not on call.....someone got the schedule mixed up and called me in anyway at 2 AM. So it goes without saying I am very tired right now. I would sleep but i have a doctors appointment in a few hours that I can't miss.

Has anyone tested yet??? What's going on out there?!?!?

Still having a few cramps in the left side..... but I'm also sleep deprived, so I may be just making up things. :sleep:

I saw my GP today and got my bounty pack lol. Also got my first MW appointment booked for Nov 17th - I'm so excited! :happydance:

Also nipped to Mothercare only to find they had no bras in my size. Thought I'd have a look round Asda and Tescos instead, but no luck there either. Did get a pack of 7 really cute bodysuits for £4 though and a lovely little top for £1.50. Treated myself to some leggings as my jeans really don't feel comfy and a half-price maternity top. :D

Might have a look for bras in Mamas & Papas next time I'm up that way, or pop into some of the department stores in town. All I want is a soft-cup, but everywhere just has bloody underwired ones!

That's so fun, Bexx......I'm hoping I have a legit reason to go snooping around in those stores soon!

I'm going to have to test early girls.....AF is due the 3rd but I'm in a wedding on the 1st, and a Halloween party on the 31st...... so I'm going to test on Friday the 30th. Hopefully, at 11 DPO (if I calculated this correctly) it will give me a BFP!!! But if not, I can definitely limit the drinks to just a few. Using the excuse of medication is what I'm planning.

The Halloween party is going to be fun. It's actually the rehersal dinner party for the Wedding.....I'm going as Alice in Wonderland and my hubby is going to be the Mad Hatter.

I'm still having those cramps today, and I'm taking that as a good sign as I usually don't cramp a lot after O. Usually a little, but not a lot. It's not bad, it's just constant.

Come on girls, lets hear some updates!

Hey Gorgeous Girlies:winkwink:

Im_mi: I'm feeling really hopeful for you chick...hang in there and don't get too disheartend by the bleeding....that ovary may just have blasted that poor lil eggy out instead of just releasing it!:winkwink:

JLove....aww sweets bet you were mad when they called you in at 2pm:hugs:
Wooohoo....the 30th really isn't that far away:yipee:.....got everything crossed for you.

Bexx....hope you have luck with the soft cup bras soon babe....nothing worse than uncomfortable boobs.....just you wait til the milk comes in!.....I ended up being able to say "Jordan eat your heart out!"....and they HURT!.....:dohh::rofl:

Check my chart out girls....:cry:.....with the massive drop I guess I'm to expect the :witch:.....So hoping it soars skywards tomorrow and is just implantation. I've had really strong stretching feelings today on the right side.....and yup the spotting still continues.....feeling really naffed off with it all to be honest....just wish that either my body would behave or the blinking gyne would do her job and at least check my hormone levels as I'm pretty convinced that I have a luteal phase defect (low progesterone)
Sorry for the rant girls.
Big :hugs: and Love to you all:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"