Pumpkin Patch

Morning Ladies!

Aw, Lisa, I'm sorry the :witch: showed up! :hugs: My temp has a nasty habit of going up instead of down the day af shows up, so I've learned not to rely on it too much. I was going to ask if you'd been to the doc yet. I don't know how it works in the UK, but over here, if you've already been pg, they say you should see the doc if it takes more than 6 months to get pg. How long did it take to get pg with Callum?

Laura, I'm sorry you're feeling down, hun. :hugs: We're here if you need to talk or vent or whatever!!

As for me, I really need to clean my house this morning! It's been a couple weeks since it's been properly cleaned since I was sick for a while. I also need to give Alex a bath, which for some reason is my least favorite parental activity. I didn't mind it when she was a baby, but ever since she switched to the regular bathtub it's just become a chore. I also need to wrap her birthday presents. They're just sitting in plain sight on the dining table, lol. This is probably the last year we'll be able to get away with that. Seriously, ladies, where have the last two years gone?! *sigh*

Well, I'd better get started. I'll pop back on later, as I'm sure I'll need a break from cleaning. HUGS everyone!!

oh man, jen, im in the same boat cleaning wise (except its been more like 3 or 4 weeks.... oh man....). At present i am hunting for the cleaning fairies, if i find them amongst the clutter i will send them your way when they are finished here! :rofl:

hahahahaha I AM THE CLEANING FAIRY..

seriously girls, i dont wanna come in here moaning on,

i am in for the november group..... let meknow where tofind ya..

had a good cry today.... i got a frame and framed the sewing, and i wrote a little note on the back, which opened the floodgates.... i would have only had 5 weeks to go.... such a sadness in my heart, i feel like it will never go away....

i will e mail ya a picture Lisa, and there will be one on facebook, as our daughter wants to see it too...

she is in australia, dont know if i told you girls....was talking to her on skype earlier, and she is sat there with her 25 week little bump, and its breaks my heart too, to not be able to be there for her..... bless her heart...

not sure if DH is going to go along with the ttc this time...he thinks my body is not ready and thats why the last little one didnt stay... i dont know, but i feel just so sad, i dont want towait...

so , thinking caps on for our new name then......

got a bottle of wine in the kitchen..... gonn a have a little glass or two later.. sure WHY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

kids off for a week now.... i love when they are off...

its p*****g down here again..... theres a puddle outside in the road,thats like a lake, went out to get in the car to go school earlier, in between showers luckily, and there was willy wagtail having abath in it.... so cute

right here i go, got nothing much to do , but have waffled away.....
laura
xxxxxx

YOU ARE THE CLEANING FAIRY????

that settles it. *buys you a plane ticket* :rofl:

awww at the wagtail, what a sweetie :)

hi ladies :wave:

well i thought i'd just do an opk &....it's not positive but the darkest i have got so far :happydance: only thing is....it's my last one & theres a bloody postal strike!!!!! I NEEEEDDDDD MOOOORRRREEE NOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!

hello bumble b! its still worth ordering some, we've still been getting all of our post *shrug*

ah ..feck the opk's just keep on shagging.....

ah ..feck the opk's just keep on shagging.....

i'm taking that advice on board, might bring me a bit of luck if i go back to plain & simple shagging to make a baby :thumbup:

you cant go wrong with that!! My SIL just fell preg after 5 months trying after an ectopic. every month she was trying to pinpoint the fertile days and had no luck but now, after a month of Bding every other day she is up the stick!

OH HAHAHAHHHAHAHAAH " up the stick" ..... hahahahahahahahahahah oh im_mi. thanks for that , you really made me laugh out loud then....up the stick.. i must remember that one

Hey girls,

Sorry you're feeling down lately:hugs:

Still having cramps today. Boobs only slightly sore and only when i poke at them.:haha:

I'll be gone for the weekend, but i'm not leaving until tomorrow.

I have PMA for you WelshRose!

Aww bless you all...thank you for the PMA and hugs today....they've been greatly appreciated and much needed........:hugs: and love right back at ya! xxx

Loobi....Big hugs babe....my heart really goes out to you:hugs: Don't feel bad or that you can't come on here just cos you're having a down day....you're entitled to them sweetheart and as crap and sad as they feel....it's part of the healing process....I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that you're one of us and we're here for you:hugs: xx

Bumbleb....that's great news about your opk hun:hugs:....get babydancing girl!:winkwink:

Im_mi.....The human body huh....like modern technology....great when it works...a pain in the ass when it doesn't....thinking of trading mine in after this month!:rofl:
Hang in there thou chick...:hugs:

Jenny....Hey sweets....I know time flies when you're having fun! I hope she has a wonderful day tomorrow:hugs:
It only took us two months trying for Callum, I have mentioned it to my gyne the fact that it's been a year of trying (last month)....her response was....yes and you've been getting pregnant....there is no better test of fertility than that....:shock: wasn't quite the word for it considering I've had two miscarriages in the last 10months....just kinda expected a lil more compassion and understanding from a fellow female:growlmad:

I'm ok but we're definately cd1 today....no need to poas in a couple of days:nope:
So here's to a wonderful November...:wine:.....hopefully a month where our pg ones will escape ms and glow with amazing pregnancies, our ttc'ers will all get their sticky:bfp: and time will ease and help heal our wounds....whilst the friendships keep getting stronger!......Now has anyone had some inspiration for a new name?!?!?!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

oh lisa.... B****R... i am so sorry......

lets try to do this together my little petal..... come on november!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......

i am having a little glass or two....perved at david b ....... (god he is yummy)

cut dh's hair today...yumyumyum......

lots and lots of love and hugs........

me

aww lisa im so sorry. that :witch: is a bitch!!! :( and i cant believe your doctor was so cold. She of all people should know that this subject is a very delicate one. And besides, its common for a womans fertility and cycle to change after having children, shes a doctor ffs you'd think she would know that. November will be your month, i can feel it in my bones! :hugs: pma all the way sweetie.

Loobs, hehe i cant believe youve never heard that expression before!

Hope you have a great weekend J! We'll miss you!

Sooooo, a new name..... i think it should be something to do with sparklers or fireworks or something, i like November Sparklers but i *think* theres already a team or a thread called that? What do you think, jen? and bumble b? bexx?

You know, i really look forward to logging in every day and catching up with you girls. So wonderful to have your support, you're all such good friends :hugs:

Gosh, it's been busy in here today!

loobi, lovely to see you having a laugh with us. It's good for the soul. :flower: Enjoy your glass of wine, I had a bottle set aside for when AF called, now I'm pregnant hubby has snagged it. :D

JLove, have a lovely weekend and we'll catch up with you on Monday. :)

im_mi, we got our mail as well this morning. I guess not all the delivery centres are striking. Good thing as we'd been expecting a small parcel from the US and were worried it would get stuck in the backlog. I've wanted to buy a few bits and bobs off eBay, but just can't be bothered to wait for stuff to arrive lol.

Lisa, can't believe your doctor said that, talk about insensitive, bet they're not a parent! What good is it to be fertile if you can't keep your beans?

im_mi, I'm no good at coming up with witty names for threads I'm afraid. Though "November Knockers" did pop into my head as soon as I started thinking. :laugh2:

hey everyone so sorry didnt mean to join in with u ladies and then dissappear but i come back and fourth reading but i find it hard to keep up with all the posts lol!!

sorry to hear of everyone with :bfn:s and AF :( :hugs: fingers crossed for that christmas :bfp: girls.

Im still in the 2ww eeek...im only about 3-4dpo and going insane lol i ovulated on cd23 where as i usually ov on cd 5-10 at least...so a very strange cycle for me lol.
but im feeling the PMA and hoping.

Love to you all xxxx :hugs:

what about 'bonfire beanies' or 'remember remember my :bfp: this november' :rofl:

oh yeah i like all them......

ooooh what shall we choose..... i am feeling quite good this morning..... and hoping that i will get a good snuggled in :bfp: in november.....
hope evrybody is well this morning, its soooooo windy here, ( and no , not cos i had chillies last night)

off to hang the washing and do some stitching, as i got all my cleaning done nice and early wooohoooo for the weekend...its bank holiday weekend here too.....

bye bye for now

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"