Pumpkin Patch

Hey ladies!
DH and I are waiting on delivery food. 1 day until AF is due and I'm pretty sure it's gonna happen. Starting to cramp already, and my boobs are killing.
Funny story though. We practiced BDing earlier and I did the pillow trick just in case my cycle is outta whack. But I doubt it. I was laughing the whole time!
I have been staying away from the tests! I feel great about it, but not so great I don't have an answer yet!
Yesterday DH and I spend the day Halloween costume shopping! So I was able to keep my mind off the whole thing.
I'll be on tomorrow morning to check updates before work. I'm gonna relax for the rest of the night and have a cup of tea or two!

Take care!:winkwink:

:wave: Morning!

JLove84:.....Wow hun....I'm so pleased that you've not succumbed to early testing.....You're a better woman than me!:dohh::rofl:
I'm losing circulation to my fingers and toes they're crossed that tight for you babe!.....What's the news?......and I've officially taken the cyber locks off of your bathroom cupboard.....so go :test: woman....and then come straight back to us hun!:rofl::hugs:

Im_mi...I'm glad you like the idea babe:rofl:
How's temping going now?

Jenny: Hey Lovely:hugs:
Hope you have a stress free day today after the hecticness of last week.
How's Alex getting on?
Not long now til we'll be Ovulating!:yipee:

Loobi: How's things with you today sweets?

Bumbleb: Hope you've had a fab weekend hun...have missed you on here:hugs:

Bexx: Are we celebrating being able to :sex: yet hun? When do you think you'll O?
Judging by previous cycles it's gonna be inbetween friday and monday for me....hopefully!:winkwink:...always better when it happens over the weekend:laugh2:

Hope everyone has a good day....:hugs: n Love to all, Not to mention...............

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

morning, i am ok thanx, really didnt want to get up this morning....
am going to go to boots this morning..... get me some frer.....i stupidly used what i had over weekend, dont even ask me why.... i am a idiot, cos i knew, even if i didnt feel the old :witch: is on her way, it was waaaaaaaay too early.. i am only 8/9 dpo today!!!!

the stabbing pains i was having round my ovaries isnt with me yet today, but the tips of my boobs are very sore, and i do believe the metal taste has started, i get this as part of my cycle.. not really sure why i am going to get tests, bit of waste of the old spondooleys, but i think i am turning into a poas addict.. have ordered internet cheapies over weekend too so i can poas to myhearts delight next cycle!!!!!

will keep ya posted.... its hard to not , every now and again, get my hopes up, cos usually by now i am crippled with period pains, and whilst i have had a few spells of a bit of cramping, its not in full force yet.....grrrrrrrr my body is being mean to me and teasing me,........ i have already worked out when is my good time to :sex: in oct, assuming :witch: comes when she is due!!!!!

right i have to go get showered and dressed for the school run....

:dust: :dust: to everyone

loobs

good morning ladies,

today i'm officially nackered! for the last 5 days me & hubby have been woken up at 3am & 6am by next doors 2 year old screaming his head off, the first few days i was sympathetic but they just seem to scream back at him, i'm not a parent but i don't think it's helping! i feel bad moaning about him as he's such a gorgeous little boy.
i have worked all weekend & i feel so drained, i'm going to be useless at work today :coffee:

on a more positive note, i have booked a doctors appointment for tomorrow. it's been over a year since our miscarriage now & in that time i have only had 7 visits from the :witch: i think i need something to regulate my periods & make me ovulate as i'm all over the place. i have no idea what she will say but it's worth a try i suppose!

bumbleb.... did you try evening primrose oil capsules???? just an idea, you may have already tried it..
xxxx

bumbleb.... did you try evening primrose oil capsules???? just an idea, you may have already tried it..
xxxx

yeah i did for a few cycles but they didn't work for me :cry: i have tried agnus castus too but nothing seems to do the trick. i'm not sure what the doctor can do for me xxx

well chick, i hope the dr can help you...i used to be much the same, i was lucky if i got one in 6 months, people used to say how lucky i was, but when your body is out of whack its disturbing.....

loobs

bumble b, i hear that raspberry leaf tea is good for regulating the cycle? <3

i am so weak....
went to boots and got FRER....caved when i got back and what do you know... :bfn: i am such a wally...

ust was reading how some girls got thier :bfp: at 9 dpo...... i am at 8/9 i THINK......

my heart is in shreds......
when i first joined this site , smeone asked me if iwas freefalling or obsessing, i said i didnt really know, I think we may safely say..I AM OBSESSING!!!!!!!!!... and i hate it

:( *hugs* im sorry you are feeling so rubbish right now. i know its hard sweetie but you are still really early on to test, you could still get that :bfp: ! ive got everything crossed for you xxx

you know what, its all i want.....i cant think straight even.... i am not a young woman now, and i really should know better than to let myself get into such a state over things..... but after losing my baby the way i did.... i know i can never replace him, but i want another child so very much...

i cant imagine how hard it must have been to lose those babies *hugs* i'm so sorry.

Good morning ladies!
(Or good afternoon for y'all in the UK)

I was so tired when I woke up this morning I FORGOT TO PEE ON A FREAKIN STICK! That being said, I'm waiting until I get home from work today, so check on me in about 8 hours. Maybe 6. I've been taking prenatal vitamins since last cycle, so atleast I feel like I'm doing something towards a little bean.
I think I'm going to pick up a FRER on the way home because all I have is the rapid result. Might even go get some of those $$$$ Tree tests.

Good luck loobi! We may be starting another cycle together, but FX'd that wont happen.

Off to start my day!

PS- Thank you Welsh Rose for allowing me access to my tests, lol.

:saywhat: YOU FORGOT TO TEST!!!:saywhat: :rofl::rofl:
*WelshRose bows down to JLove*.......I have sooooo much to learn from you!:rofl:
I hope you have a good day sweetie....I'll definately be checking in later!:winkwink::hugs:

xxx:kiss:xxx

so i peed on a sodding FRER this morning even though i KNEW it would be negative, i KNEW it would be but i did it anyway and got all upset :( and now ive wasted a FRER and they are bloody expensive. *pout*

oh and Jlove, good luck testing!!! fx'd xxx

im_mi...... its rotten isnt it..... i hate :bfn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"