PUPD..is that right haha?!

MissPiggy

Kayson and Bumpy-Sweep
Reaction score
I wanted to start the Pick up Put Down routine.....KAy has had a terrible habit of falling asleep or at least getting quite dozey on me before we put him to bed...so we had a cuddle a story and some bottle. annd popped him to bed....it was my understanding when he cries you pick him up say 'it's bedtime' once he's calmed and put nhim back down....

what do you do if as soon as you put him back down he cries?? AND am i doing it right? lol xxxx

you just keep picking him up when he cries as soon as he stops pop him back in the cot and keep repeating could take 100 times the idea is that he will fall asleep independantly in his cot not on you, good luck hope it works

thanks...ive been very good...its bneen half hour...first few times he was standing up...then he was just sitting down...now he's just lying there....soo he's getting there bless him! xxxx

did i just undo my hard work??? He was lying down really unhappy so i picked him up rocked him and laid him down again to which i think i rocked him to sleep:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->