PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) positive thinkers!! Come join!! ;)

Hi girls. And congrats to those who got there bfp.
I know I haven't been on much just trying to just get on with ttc with without testing. Anyways I got mail askin me to go the women's hospital for a futility testing on the same day my sisters gets her first scan on the 16th .
Top that my friend just told me shes 4 week pregnant and not to tell anyone yet. Im happy for her ans she's bin ttc for along time.... I feel bad thst I cud not sit on facebook and chat to her. I told her I neef to go the shops. Im soo jelly about her and my sister being pregnant. .... I feel like crying but cant as Lee what get it.
Sitting here on my phone to keep me from going to my cry place lol
XXx

I'm sorry Tracey.. I know it really sucks... We want to be happy for them, but wish we had our rainbows... I understand completely... Someone on ttcal gave ths advice and I try to remember it... When it is our turn, we will want everyone to be happy for us... So I try to be happy for them and not let my pain hurt their joy... Easier said than done i know...

I'm sorry Tracey.. I know it really sucks... We want to be happy for them, but wish we had our rainbows... I understand completely... Someone on ttcal gave ths advice and I try to remember it... When it is our turn, we will want everyone to be happy for us... So I try to be happy for them and not let my pain hurt their joy... Easier said than done i know...

Thank you so much.
I just wanted it to be me....
Im happy for them both can't wait to see my sisters first scan xxx

I know...I feel that way a lot... When is it going to be my turn? We just have to believe that it will be our turn...

Babies are always exciting...

Good advice Cary.... I have lots of pg friends right now and feel the same way...

Hi all! I had mc 19 feb went in for a DC, waited for 1St cycle and began to ttc. My af is due on 24th. But I have tender boobs and bloated so just maybe a bfn :) keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck to all of US! :)

I love that quote cary. I lived that way myself, even threw my friend a baby shower. Yes it was hard, but she had her own struggles and every baby should be celebrated. :) You all will get your rainbows!! :)

welll im back...... thay took some blood... sent of for a scan and you know Lee need to give some of hes lil men to them to look at
oh i have to lose some weight my bmi is about 39 i need it under 30 so thay can look more it to my tubes xxxx

Good luckTracey I'm the same as you... Bit overweight with high bmi. Working on it :). It's tough but I read that even a 10% drop can be very helpful!!

Hi all! I had mc 19 feb went in for a DC, waited for 1St cycle and began to ttc. My af is due on 24th. But I have tender boobs and bloated so just maybe a bfn :) keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck to all of US! :)

Welcome and good luck! Not too much longer to wait, but the symptom spotting can be a killer. :)

I love that quote cary. I lived that way myself, even threw my friend a baby shower. Yes it was hard, but she had her own struggles and every baby should be celebrated. :) You all will get your rainbows!! :)

You have all been amazing supporting those of us who are pregnant now, I appreciate it so much. The funny thing is, about 4 weeks ago one of my close friends told me she was 10 weeks pregnant. I was around 5 weeks at the time, so I didn't say anything. I think I did a good job being excited for her...but inside I was actually jealous even though I was pregnant too! Just that she was further along, had gotten a scan, hadn't had a m/c, was so carefree about it, joked about how much wine and sushi she had consumed before she found out (at 7 weeks or something because she had practically no symptoms)... It's never easy, but it's always worth the effort to celebrate them, I know I'll get it in turn.

welll im back...... thay took some blood... sent of for a scan and you know Lee need to give some of hes lil men to them to look at
oh i have to lose some weight my bmi is about 39 i need it under 30 so thay can look more it to my tubes xxxx

Welcome back! I'm glad you have a plan of attack. Losing weight is tough but very rewarding! I was overweight (bmi 28ish) and managed to get down to just barely under the line into the normal range before starting ttc. I feel much better, and the better eating and exercise habits are exactly what I need now in pregnancy (it's not easy to stick to it, but at least I know what to do, and I know that I can do it!). Good luck, we'll be here to cheer you on all the way!

anchor - I too have totally become jealous of pregnant friends and I had to remind myself that I was secretly (at the time) pregnant too! It's funny how that jealousy does not go away at first. But yeah, I think I was jealous that she was further along, showing and could feel her baby's kicks.

Glad to see everyone is planning for their plan of attack. Tracy i know its hard right now, but its for good reason, adn you will end up with your bfp! xxx

Its weird to hear that even preg your still jealous. I bet im gonna be like that throughout my pregnancy. Right now im jealous of my sister (unemployed single teen mom) who will be giving birth soon and i suspect even preg i ll always be jealous she got her rainbow before me. lol.

Anyone close to testing?

I'm glad I'm not the only crazy jealous one! :) I think it will go away once I'm out of the first tri, get to have a scan and see that everything's okay, etc.

Awww thanks so much girls the words means a lot. .... as for my sister's scan shes 9weeks and 5.
She sent me a pic omg I cryed lol but very happy for her all is good and she see its lil Hart going fast
As for the diet god was I hungry lastnight haha. .. but doing ok today. Af is on her way.. can jysy feel it head is killin an cramps. Some spotting. ...

WElll.....
Thanks again love s and hugs girls
Best of luck to you all xxxx

:hugs: Tracey...

Anchor when do you get your first scan?

I tested this morning bfn.... Because i had five days of very positive opks, Not sure if I am 10dpo or 6dpo...

And the wait continues...

Tracey - :hugs: Sorry that AF seems to be on her way. I hope it's the last one you get in a long time. I'm glad your sister's scan went well but I can understand the mixed emotions on your part.

Sally - good luck! I hope this is your month!

its 6am took a test still BFN and o af as oh yet just have to wait now lol :) xxx

:hugs: Tracey...

Anchor when do you get your first scan?

I tested this morning bfn.... Because i had five days of very positive opks, Not sure if I am 10dpo or 6dpo...

And the wait continues...

Sounds like it could still be too early for you. Good luck, I've got everything crossed for you! My appointment is next Thursday, which puts me at 10+5, and if they don't scan me then I'm going to hurt someone! :) I've been going crazy ever since 8 weeks.

anchor we're exactly the same gestation :)

So cool! Tiny tiny bump buddies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"