PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) positive thinkers!! Come join!! ;)

COngrats Biti.. :thumbup:

Cary - whatever decision works best for u hun...and like sunny said even ive heard of alot of women who make this decision and then their miracles show...hopefully ull b back very soon with a a post showing us your bfp...best of luck sweetie

Anchor...how have u been?

Cary, sorry to hear that Darling. Im hoping gods plans include a nice surprise bfp dear. xx But until then lots of hugs.

As for me im on cd 3. Today was also first day fertility clinic. As its been awhile ttc we ve finally had a initial consultation and testing begins tomorrow. Hoping it goes well. And who knows maybe i ll get a bfp while waiting for the results. xx

I've never joined a message board but have read this one quite a bit so I thought Id give it a try. I suffered a missed miscarriage in December and had to have a D&C. I thought I dealt with the loss relatively well considering it was my first pregnancy. After two regular cycles we started trying again and last month got a BFN. I was devistated, in September when I conceived we were not even trying and it happened. Now we are actively trying and it is just not happening. This month my AF is 10 days late and have had 3 negative HPT's. i am so frustrated, what is wrong with me? Is the stress of wanting to be pregnant again messing up my period? I've always been regular. I did call my doctor and he advised me to retest on the 30th of April as in some women the HCG hormone will not show up until then. last time I got the BFP after 8 days...so I worry something is wrong and feel like I am driving my BF crazy! Looking for a place where I can let out all of my frustrations and feel like this is the right place. Thanks for reading!

Mausek, welcome and I'm so sorry for your loss. I also suffered a missed miscarriage in late October. We were ttc before that but only took 3 months. I was almost 13 weeks (baby measured 9). It was also my first pregnancy. I'm currently half way through my 6th cycle post D&C and my cycles are just starting to get back to normal. I've had anywhere from 29-42 day cycles since. Hopefully you will get your bfp ASAP!

:dust:

Welcome Mausek. It is so frustrating what our bodies can do after a miscarriage -- it might be a while before your cycles are regular. I really hope this is your bfp just taking a while to show though. You can vent here any time about anything and most likely someone will understand exactly what you're talking about, but at least everyone will listen and support. If you decide to use opks or chart your temperature in the future, lots of us can help with that as well. Big hugs, miscarriage is so painful in so many ways.

Hi PDX, thanks for asking! I've had a nasty cold that combined with first-tri fatigue has knocked me out for about a week now. I feel weak and light-headed but I can't manage to eat very much, not nauseous but it's just all very unappealing. Hopefully I'm almost out of it though. I actually go to the doctor today for the first time! I have not done well with the wait -- it frustrates and almost angers me that medically speaking I could have known three weeks ago that everything was fine, or I could have known three weeks ago that something was wrong, but they wouldn't let me. At least that part is finally over! I'm a little scared though.

gud luck with the doc today hun :flower:

Ladies i need some help...im attaching the pic of my opks from the past 8 days ...pls have a look and tell me wat u girls think?? im cnfused...the topmost one being the oldest and the bottommost one being todays ...thanks

photo.jpg

photo (1).jpg

Wow Pdx! They're so dark! But like Sally said last 3 for sure! How often/ what times are you doing them?

Wow Pdx! They're so dark! But like Sally said last 3 for sure! How often/ what times are you doing them?

ive done them every morning with fmu...ive always got my surges only with fmu ...ive always used the clear blue smileys so u used to go by them...this is the first time ive used this dip sticks and im sooo confused...im gonna go bak to my smileys next cycle...

Thanks for your thoughts ladies, it went well! The gynae was very happy to see me back so soon and so far along, and scanned me right away. Baby is measuring exactly on for my dates and has a good heartbeat (170). It was funny -- it wasn't moving, so the doctor whacked my belly with the ultrasound wand to wake it up and then it wiggled around and kicked and waved and then settled back in. Don't know if that's standard practice, but it was fun!

Attachments

• IMG-20130425-00050.jpg
    IMG-20130425-00050.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1
Hi ladies ,been a while I post on this thread so hapi for all the ladies who got there BFP......hapi and healthy Nine month

Hi everyone, a long time since I posted on here too - have been trying to take a step back from the whole TTC thing as I was becoming a bit obsessed and my last AF arriving hit me hard!
A few new BFPs I see - massive congrats to you ladies, you all so much deserve your rainbow babies!
:hugs: to those still in the TTC race, really hoping it happens for you all soon
AFM AF is due in 2-4 days and I can feel her on her way already so not holding out much hope but am happy that overall I'm feeling calmer this cycle about the whole thing, hopefully I won't fall to pieces again when AF gets here!

Hi ladies,glad to announce to you all that I got my BFP..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->