PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) positive thinkers!! Come join!! ;)

Good luck Tracey!!

thanks hun im now on cd30 i get af about cd27to cd29 - so im only about 1day late ... i think i ov on cd17 wich i never have dune it numely ov on cd13/14..... so yep im going a lil :wacko: at the mo lol

hugs an love girls :dust:

I had a cycle like that in January. Usually o cd 18-20 but when I was 16 DPO with bfn I reviewed my chart. Then when AF arrived I had to adjust my o to cd 24!! It was a weird cycle. Fingers crossed that this is your rainbow!!

I had a cycle like that in January. Usually o cd 18-20 but when I was 16 DPO with bfn I reviewed my chart. Then when AF arrived I had to adjust my o to cd 24!! It was a weird cycle. Fingers crossed that this is your rainbow!!

oooh it be lovely to have my rainbow hun - but i just know shes going to get me soon ....:shrug:

hope you feeling well
xxx

EDIT
OMG just put this up now ANd now it 1pm and went the loo AF is HERE hahah new toy here we go

Still keeping fingerscrossed for allof us stille waiting on bfp or af :(. I just couldn't wait this morning and decided I'am going to test and I was so stupid peed on the thing to much, and off course there was nothing, not even a bfn! I stay far from town and can't go to buy a test quick so now I must wait! Am so angry at myself. But I think I want to be pregnant so badly that I'm making up the symptoms :(. But we will all have our bfp hopefully very soon!

BITI33, I'm horrible at poas... Try a cup and dip the stick. There's usually directions for this method. It's the only way I get a proper test!!!

:)

Tested yesterday with afternoon pee. BFN. Havent tested today....and probably wont until sunday. Im not holding much hope for bfp. lol

Af was due yesterday/ today

Thinking about all the wonderful ladies in this thread... Praying for miracles...

Sending those positive vibes to you too cary. (and everyone else of course)

Thanks... I go between feeling like AF is coming and then nothing...

I do notice that my stomach is not bloated, and itis ALWAYS bloated before AF... she is due today but I'm thinking she is not going to show...

If we did get pregnant this month it will be a miracle as we DTD only a handful of times... I'd planned to DTD every day during the fertile window, but it didnt happen... Life happened instead... We were so exhausted from my mom.. Our commitments... Work, etc... That we just didnt have the time... If AF does not show up, I will test on Thursday...

Hi all! Did a test today and got a bfp! Can only get appointment on monday, so will have to wait, before I get to excited! Keeping my fingers crossed :)

Biti... That is awesome!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Praying for a healthy and happy 9 months

Hi all! Did a test today and got a bfp! Can only get appointment on monday, so will have to wait, before I get to excited! Keeping my fingers crossed :)

Congratulations! That's wonderful! :happydance:

:dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin:

Well ladies... AF got me... I'm hanging my ttc hat up... If it happens it happens... If not then God has other plans. I won't be around that much, but I will stop in from time to time to check in on all the BFP'S :)

God bless you all....

Carry I'm sorry to hear it but you have to do what's best for you. Ive heard so many stories if women who once they make that decision things happen. I hope that you are happy in life whatever it may bring. Good luck

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->