PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) positive thinkers!! Come join!! ;)

I had a 4 d ultrasound I had to pay for it but I really wanted to know lol. And it's another boy! Lol I knew it! We would have loved to have a little girl but we just hope for a happy healthy baby :)

Congrats on another boy Max...

Well nothing much goin on here with me...just finished my dose of provera and waiting for AF to show and then i start my clomid with the coming cycle...hoping for some baby dust to fly my way :flower: ... Carybear i hope we r bump buddies and we share our gud news ard the same time...fx

PDX that would be awesome... I'm just a few days ahead of you... Cd2 here... NTNP is exhausting... I just can't stop thinking about where I Am in my cycle.

I mean I think in cycle days and I talk in ttc lingo.... I wonder if I will ever be normal again.

Cary, I feel the same way! Just yesterday (after our fertility chat with the doctor ) I said to DH I hope we get a sticky bean soon and was like :saywhat:

Lol

Lol... I was talking about losing our only BFP on over two years to a mc and that I was FX'd that I would get my rainbow soon... The person looked at me like I was completely crazy!

Cd2 and I feel like I'm going to throw up... Never had that as a symptom for AF

Me too... I was reading a book to my students and was like omg... I think I'm going to throw up right here and now.... Thankfully I had ginger ale in my closet.

Yeah... As soon as this meeting I'm in is over I'm going to try eating something and see if it helps.

Congrats on the big news Max! Your boys will be buddies. I can't wait to find out, but it will be a while -- gender scan scheduled for 23 weeks, I have no idea why!

Congrats on the big news Max! Your boys will be buddies. I can't wait to find out, but it will be a while -- gender scan scheduled for 23 weeks, I have no idea why!

You don't know why you have a scan? Are you hoping for any gender in particular?

I have no idea why they scheduled it so late. The paperwork they gave me said they usually do it at 19-20 weeks. I'm slightly hoping for a girl but I slightly think it's a boy, so I'm good either way!

Yeah I've always heard 19-20 weeks. Weird! Lol. Fingers crossed its a super happy & healthy baby and let's you see it's gender ;)

I had a feeling our Mmc was a girl. But they never did DNA testing so never know for sure :)

Yeah, I don't know about my m/c but I think it was a boy...I guess it doesn't hurt to assume one way or the other, it makes it easier to remember and miss him.

Just what you said -- happy and healthy baby this time is all that matters!

Hope you feel better Cary! <3

That is strange so late Anchor. My OB office usually does it at 18 weeks :)

As soon as I ate, I felt better. I've narrowed it down to feeling sick when I eat something sweet. So, staying away from a lot of sugar.

My mom came through the surgery and now we wait for the pathology report.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->