PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) positive thinkers!! Come join!! ;)

Congrats Oyinkan!!! <3

I guess I should note I got my BFP on Sunday :) :happydance:

Congrats oyinkan and markswife... Happy n healthy 9 months :)

Wow and wow, congrats to both of you! I hope this is the lucky thread for everyone on here before long.

Wow. I guess this is the lucky thread for bfp's!!!!

Guess I should comment here more often :winkwink:

Congrats to everyone, and Anchor for 12 weeks. Have you had a scan yet?

Thanks ladies, it is a nice feeling! I had a scan at 10+5 and everything looked good at that point, and I have another one soon for NT screening...late next week I think. Can't wait! I hope when I can feel the baby move I will have more day-to-day reassurance, because even having had a scan I find myself worrying fairly often!

Hang in there Anchor! I hear its around 16-20 weeks that you start to feel movement. Soon!!

Hang in there Anchor! I hear its around 16-20 weeks that you start to feel movement. Soon!!

Thanks, I can't wait! Hopefully it will be shortly after my next scan, just as the reassurance is starting to wear off. :)

Thank goodness for reminder calls, my scan is actually tomorrow! They said it would cost $6 extra to get a dvd, so hopefully that means we'll see a lot. I'm really excited!

That's awesome anchor! Can't wait to hear good news...

How is everyone?

Carybear I'm good. Enjoying the warm sunny weather! You?

Good... My mom was like her normal self last night. Since the surgery she's been pretty depressed and it has been hard to watch her in pain. She seemed to bounce back yesterday!

In the ttc category well... I'm doing my best to not think about it... To not stress and to just go on with my life. I need to lose about 50 lbs, so I started to walk and eat better. Been drinking about 100-110 ounces of water a day. My face has gotten clearer and I feel better. I figure if I'm not getting pregnant, at least I can take care of my body...

Florida has been cooler, the days have been gorgeous!

That's great that your mom is doing better :thumbup:

I also found that upping my water improved my skin and overal feeling! Great idea getting healthier. Maybe it's the kick your body needs to host a bean :winkwink:

Lol... That would sum it up.... I'm doing my best to not think about it at all...

Thanks :) Anchor... so glad to hear that everything is progressing great for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->