PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) positive thinkers!! Come join!! ;)

AF looks like shes here red cm at the moment will let you know how it goes on now this is odd now the last 4 months iv had 27cd now it's 29cd will have to see how this goes on next cycles go best of luck ladies and thank you for your help and advice xxx

Elleff, it took us originally 9 months to concieve first time round. (although almost a year without bc before that) this time i cant really count 8 months because i ve been off and on condoms and other antibiotics that create a birth control like effect on my cm. So i cant say its been 8 months completely. But i know at least 5 of those i was expecting a bfp...or at least hoping. lol I guess you can put me in lttc without success..

I guess I can look at it this way maybe my tattoo artist can do my memorial tattoo now that I got my af and before we start trying again in feb lol

I got my results today. Well... Apparently there was a mistake at the lab and the tests need to be redone. Since I got AF right after the blood tests, I'm not going to bother to repeat them. Eight days of waiting and this is what happened...

Just quick question ladies as I'm confused about this. Can the length of your cycles change after a mc? And when you do measure it from after a mc, ei when you started bleeding or when you finished bleeding? Just trying to work out what's going on with myself at the moment, lol..

I'm so sorry Cary .. :hugs:They told me my sons didn't work either then called me the next day with the results .. Weird.. Are u sure u don't want to redo it?

Mara- yes it can change since ur body is still trying to work itself out and u start from the first day u start bleeding :)

Pic of my tattoo sketch / with added birthday under his name :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 5
I'm so sorry Cary .. :hugs:They told me my sons didn't work either then called me the next day with the results .. Weird.. Are u sure u don't want to redo it?

Mara- yes it can change since ur body is still trying to work itself out and u start from the first day u start bleeding :)

Pic of my tattoo sketch / with added birthday under his name :)

Thanks Max, That sketch looks awesome :) When you going to get it done?

Thanks Max. Yeah, I'm ready to move on. My stomach is swollen and I have blue veins across my breasts and chest. I'm exhausted all the time, and I've been peeing like 10-12 times a day. My last two periods were super short.

I figure that if I'm not pregnant i need to find out what is wrong. So, I head to the drs tomorrow and hopefully she will run tests and maybe do an ultrasound.

Nessaw where ru? How are you doing?

Hopefully next week ... :happydance:I need to get it done Thursday but she says she has Someone and will see if they will switch days .. Crossing my fingers she will switch . If I don't get it now who knows when I'll be able to .. Plus my husband wants to go but he gets off late and he's off Thursdays ...
Ahh first af is pretty painful! This sucks lol I haven't had one in like 2 years!

Thanks Max. Yeah, I'm ready to move on. My stomach is swollen and I have blue veins across my breasts and chest. I'm exhausted all the time, and I've been peeing like 10-12 times a day. My last two periods were super short.

I figure that if I'm not pregnant i need to find out what is wrong. So, I head to the drs tomorrow and hopefully she will run tests and maybe do an ultrasound.

Nessaw where ru? How are you doing?

Good Luck!:flower:

Good luck cary!
Max the sketch is absolutely stunning!! I love it. And i agree first af is soo painful. I wanted to rip out my uterus soo badly!!

Thank u Sally :) I get it done this sun I can't wait . I have one for my 15 month old to . I always said if get one for every baby I had so its just a need for me :)

Thank u Sally :) I get it done this sun I can't wait . I have one for my 15 month old to . I always said if get one for every baby I had so its just a need for me :)

wow waiting to c your tattoo once its done...ill soon post a pic of my tattoo tht i got for my angel...i got it done in september 2012

Beautiful sketch MAX.. Can't wait to see it :)

I'm too much of a baby to get a tattoo, but I did make a Christmas ornament for my angel.

Went to the dr today. She ordered a bunch of blood work to see if anything is out of balance. She also ordered hormonal blood wok for around cd21... I'm using OPK's for the first time, trying to pinpoint exactly when I ovulate so I can go 7 days later.

It's cd10 and I noticed ewcm. Yesterday is was like lotion (sorry TMI).

Lol cary I don't think there Anything that's to much info really lol . We all have that .:) hope all ur results come back as u want them .. I also got some tests to pin point my ovulating this month . When do u start taking them? I don't now much about them yet .
Thank u pdx I will post a pic when I get it on sun :)

Max opk are great. Umm if you have an idea when you usually ovulate i start 5 days earlier. But if you are unsure than start at around cd 10 then every day till you get a postiive. Its also good to remember two things 1) test twice a day, sometimes the surge lasts onle a couple hours so if your testing only once a day you MAY miss it. and 2) make sure not to drink 2 hours before and hold urine for that long to ensure your urine isnt tooo diluted. Good luck!!!

Thanks for the advice Sally. Ok... Cd11 today. I started with the OPK's this morning. The ewcm has increased,but there is a yellow tint to it. I don't have any infections - urine was clear at the drs last night and there is no itching or burning.

The opk had a faint second line on it.. Should I test again tonight?

Will it get darker? I'm such a newbie :)

Cary, it doesnt always gradually go from light to dark but it usually does. Depends of the concentration of ur urine. If you go to my thread for example (link below) i tested previous evening and test wasnt close to positive and the next day was positive. Id say it is normal that at cd11 u oly have a faint line. Also most women wont detect any lh in their fmu, so u ll have to test your body to see if you are one of those women. For me, it makes no difference. But i still usualyl test with smu U can post your pics here everytime u are in doubt and i ll be glad to help you out. ;)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ovulation-tests/899401-my-opk-journey.html

As for me positive opk yesterday and today so i ll be O ing today!! :) Tomorrow the tww begins!! ;) Im hoping this crazy ltttc journey will END! :p

Sally read through your journal.. It helped a lot. Thanks! Guess ill test when I get home from work tonight and see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->